Author Topic: From the Brink of Death|Post Apocalypse|Open and Accepting!  (Read 29515 times)

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: From the Brink of Death|Post Apocalypse|Open and Accepting!
« Reply #130 on: December 27, 2014, 06:08:08 pm »
Skip me, sorry))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2014, 11:44:30 am »

Elizabeth Wild
"This is the way the world ends, Not with a bang but a whimper."

Appearance

Application
Name: Elizabeth Wild.~

Home: Gauze City. She's the very daughter of well known politician, so her popularity is on it's highest.~

Personality: Despite the fact that Elizabeth  is always surrounded by people she barely knows, except for her only father, the brunette is very loving and caring, rarely you could see her mad, or damsel in distress. She always takes care of herself, if she has a problem, she keeps it to herself and hesitates on asking for help.~
But sometimes, Eliza is a quiet mouse, always keeping everything to herself. There are days, where she won't say a single word to her surrounding people, only thing she does is nod and/or smile. Elizabeth will never yell on anyone for no reason, that's just not her.~
Elizabeth hates the fact about releasing gas in the Brink. It just seems so unfair for those people who live there, so when ever there's a talk about it, Elizabeth will argue until she'll win the argument. Her hard-work pays off when Elizabeth proves to other politicians that she is right. She appears as a leader, but not a bold one. She's cunning, smart, sweet girl, and nice to those whom are from the Brink or from the city; It doesn't matter for her.~

History: Read below

She was born in November 29, 2118, just to years later than her brother Christopher. Though, she share the same birth day, so they had the opportunity to celebrate their birthdays in the same day. She and her brother were bond together, it seemed like nothing could tear them apart. Not even the fact that they had to mix their party themes and merge it into one, so till the age of 6, the siblings had the same theme for every birthday party : Kingdom. Their parents were rich, so they could have got anything they wished for, that's why some people thought that they got raised too well.

One rainy day, in 2002, their mother got diagnosed with brain cancer, and the siblings had to deal with the fact that they will live without a mother for the rest of their lives. They both were terrified of what life they will have without the one who brought them to life, but soon it seemed that they will be okay with it. Their mother passed in 2122 March 14, and that day the family remembers like it was written or drawn on a peace of paper.

Elizabeth grew up fast, I mean, she became mature at a very young age, which is very odd for whole family. In her early teenager years she showed what a politician she is, just like her father. She was always curious in what the world was doing with this gas problem, and then her father bought her a private teacher. After some time, she got her own piano teacher and violin teacher. So basically - rich life is great.

Everything was going well, until she had to celebrate her 16 birthday with her brother. The party was going so well, until their father was brought back from the Brink in emergency helicopter to the hospital. At about 11PM, the siblings arrived to the hospital, hearing from the doctors that their father inhaled some gas that exploded in the Brink. Many their father's friends from that day never stepped foot into that area, even their father wouldn't allow his children to go there, he always said "I can't lose you too".

But what he said didn't came true. Sometime around 2127, Christopher got in a fight with his father, and Elizabeth was the witness of the huge argument. Even with that anger boiling in Christopher's chest, he run out from the house to the Brink, which was horrible place for him to live in.

WIP

Weapon(s): pepper spray that she always carries in her bag/purse, also a small gun that she has no idea on how to use it.

Christopher Wild
"My sister means everything to me. If you hurt her, your face will kiss the ground the next time I see you."

Appearance

Application
Name: Christopher Wild.~
Home: The Brink (since 2127).
Personality: Christopher is very cautious and rather aggressive male, he is also over-protective over his sister. If any person touches her, it'll be an enemy for him for the rest of his life.
He is also bold and very nosy. He will always annoy some guards or try to steal something from someone when someone is obviously watching. He goes with anything he comes up with, any action will be possible for him to achieve, even how much it'll cost. When it comes to his friends, he will always try to find a way to get information he needs, that's why he is sometimes this 'secret guard' in the Brink.
Entertaining and charming he is, quite flirty to both brunettes and blondes, but he is also very picky.
History: WIP.
Weapon(s): a gun that he is allowed to carry anywhere he wants to and a hunting knife.

Elizabeth slowly stumbled backwards, her eyes seemed to be filled with fear, but soon she got back to reality. 'It happens all the time,' she thought, 'why it hits me now?' Elizabeth slowly narrowed her brows and glared at the drunk brunette. "Please leave otherwise I will need to call the guards over. I won't repeat myself twice," she threatened the woman in angry and cold tone, Christopher still stood in front of brunette as if he is the guard now.

Elizabeth could hear someone yelling around the gate, causing the politician to turn around and head towards the source of the sounds. Elizabeth saw a group of boys surround another one, seemingly, they were beating him up. She gritted her teeth and called guards over, ordering them to break the fight. "Hey! What do you think you are doing here?!" she yelled at them, heading towards the blond guy who was laying on the ground. "Are you okay?" she asked in gentle and soft voice, slowly kneeling down. "Come on, lets go to hospital. You need to be checked out," she said with a friendly smile, slowly getting up with allher softness gone. "Take these to police station, The City is no place for fights," she said to the guards, whom nodded their heads and began to take out the handcuffs to wrap them all up.

Christopher was still standing in front of the brunette, before he gritted his teeth and turned around to head after his sister.
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 09, 2015, 08:22:15 am »
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 08:25:28 am by Rumble_Fish »

Tomoko ?