Author Topic: From the Brink of Death|Post Apocalypse|Open and Accepting!  (Read 29516 times)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: From the Brink of Death|Post Apocalypse|Open and Accepting!
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2014, 03:34:44 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2014, 04:45:46 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2014, 06:00:23 pm »

Hadhi

Noticing the two who had sat down nearby, she gave a friendly smile to them. "Hello there," she greeted, learning her back against a cardboard box behind her. Her attention went to the stray that was now getting food from the girl.

"It's a dog from the city, way too tame to be a dog born here," she said, petting the dog's soft, yet dirty, fur. "I think it might be mix of something and oh, what do they call them... Cillies, Cossies, I forgot, some sorta dog."

Hadhi looked down the road, watching the people walk back and forth packing all the supplies they needed, which wasn't too much. They could bag everything they had in a plastic bag, which the people in the Brink seemed to have enough of. The shopping bags would always get blown into here from the city, and were mostly in good condition. Well, unless you were one who didn't care about being clean and always having grubby fingers all the time.

Fredie

Fredie had just returned from his new work in the City back to the Brink, and as he walked down the muddy path he checked all the boxes for Hadhi, since she could either be out in the open or in hiding... heck, she could be sleeping.

Luckily, he spotted her quickly sitting by two other people. Avoiding the puddles, he walked towards her and smiled.

"Hello, Hadhi," he said, jumping up onto a sturdy box. He took off his dirty and sweaty grey T-Shirt, setting it down beside him.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2014, 10:10:35 pm »
On my phone.))

Damian Green
"Now, why is it we can't all live equally?"

Damian sat with one leg hanging off one of the many metal roofs in the Brink. He observed the many people, most of them packing their things in boxes and preparing for the gas release. He jumped down from the roof and made his way along the many rows of people. He noticed a group of people but the thing that caught his eye was the dog. It was far too tame to be a dog born in the Brink so he knew it was born in Gauze City. He walked pass the group silently, and only offered a nod as he made his way to his usually spot near the gate. He leaned up against the gate and grinned at the gaurds. "Whatcha guys up to today?" He questioned. The gaurd nearest him jabbed him with the elctric prod and he jumped back, sorta laughing. "Go away, boy." The gaurd ordered. Damian put his hands up and began to walk away. "Sorry Mr. Grumpy Pants, thought ya wanted some company." He chuckled. He then made his back down an alley and towards another spot, where a close friend of his lived.

That sucks but meh. xD

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2014, 10:36:28 pm »

Blair Carter
"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."

A sharp knock echoed through the hallway. It wasn't quick or loud enough to be urgent, but it was rude not to answer the door. Blair's hand as just hovering over the doorknob when the guard at the door opened it instead. "Excuse me, ma'am, this is a random house search. We will be checking your home for any suspicious items. Anything you say or do can be used against you in court if needed." The guard explained it as if reading from a very boring book before restraining a hint of a smile. Blair raised a groomed eyebrow and playfully kicked the guard. "Jace. This is the third time this month. I'm starting to think you don't like me." The guard, Jace, gave up all efforts of hiding a grin. As a few other guards spilled in through the open door, his grin soon morphed into a serious frown. "Word has been around that you have been planning to leave the city." He paused, swallowing uncomfortably as he looked down at her. "Is it true, Blair?" His tone was hurt, but hidden behind it was a layer of hope that only Blair's closest friends would have. Only few people knew about her yearning to leave the city and only few supported her in it. Jace was one of those people.

The house-search was over in ten minutes. The guards barely brushed over the rooms, briefly glancing at pictures and pulling open the odd drawer or two. As they filed out of the front door, Blair tugged at Jace's sleeve. They took a step back, out of earshot from the others. "I'm leaving today." Blair whispered the words in his ear softly as she hugged him goodbye, ushering him out of the ajar door. The second Jace left, the 21-year-old made her way upstairs to where her backpack lay. She slung the two straps over one shoulder and left the house, looking left and right before advancing up the garden path. Goodbye Gauze City.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2014, 10:51:00 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2014, 11:17:59 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2014, 02:15:38 am »

Hadhi

With a faint smile, the woman sighed, thinking about the gas. She looked around at the guards, none were watching her.
"I might as well pack up all of my stuff so I don't, well..." Hadhi wasn't to sure if she wanted to have the young girl ask about the gas just yet. "Y'know."
Hadhi stood up and walked along the path, finding a plastic bag and taking it. It was muddy, but it worked good enough. She dug into her pocket to see if she had any money, but it wasn't shocking to her that there was none. "Heh, all my 'belongings' are packed," she said, setting the empty bag back down with a chuckle.

-short, couldn't think of too much to write-

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2014, 06:05:05 pm »
(Bump)

Tomoko ?

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2014, 07:28:19 pm »
I'll post soon.))

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!