Author Topic: From the Brink of Death|Post Apocalypse|Open and Accepting!  (Read 29704 times)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: From the Brink of Death|Post Apocalypse|Open and Accepting!
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2014, 04:20:50 pm »
Bump))

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2014, 03:11:30 pm »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2014, 04:46:32 pm »

Blair Carter
"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."

"Hey!" A young, almost shrill voice caused Blair to turn, a gentle smile already on her face. She met the gaze of a little girl, someone that she recognised as one of the orphans. No, she wasn't from the city, she was from the Brink. It took Blair a second to register a name for the girl. Hannaya. The young woman raised her hand in greeting, but the smile faded as a guard shouted. The guard wasn't one she was familiar with, he must've been new in this part of the city.

Putting her suitcase down, Blair took a wary step forward. The man's voice was too far away to hear, but she could guess  what he was saying. She was about to shout out when the guard struck Hannaya over the head; fury took over her and she stormed forward as the man continued to beat the girl. "Get off her, you-" Grabbing hold of the guard's arm, she pulled him around to face her. Seeing the man face to face, Blair wasn't so sure about her actions. The man's hand raised up behind his head, his eyes glistening with rage.

His hand came down with a force that caused Blair's head to snap to the side and stagger back a few steps. "You're lucky you're from the city or else you'd be dead by now." The guard hissed and turned away from the two, marching back to his post. With the sharp taste of blood in her mouth, Blair bent down to Hannaya's level. Are you alright? Are you hurt?" She let out a shuddering breath, wiping the blood impatiently from her chin coming from her slip lip.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2014, 04:55:53 pm »
Hadhi

She was about to open her mouth to say something, but soon stopped as she could hear a voice cry out. Both her and Fredie turned to look at what was happening, and there they could see the girl being beaten by one of the guards. Hadhi was at first disgusted by the amount of people watching but not jumping in to help her, but then she knew she couldn't really blame them. They didn't want to suffer that as well, and Hadhi didn't want to either.

The woman felt like a jerk not running in to help, but she tried to stop thinking about it and turned to Fredie, clearing her throat a bit awkwardly as she sat next to him.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2014, 06:16:39 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2014, 04:59:03 pm »
Hananya whimpered and covered her head with her arms while been repeatativly struck on the head by the guard's club. What was it she did that was so wrong? She just wanted to say hello to someone. As it finally stops, she doesn't look up, shaking with the pain she finally opens her eyes to see the woman bending down to her eye level.

She notices that the woman had a split lip. Did she get hit as well? When she asks if she was ok, Hananya whines as she nods a little, blood was dribbling from the top of her head and onto her face, her left eye was black and the rest of her body was covered in bruises.

She was going to ask what the woman was doing in here but before she opens her mouth, she hears a growl behind her before being grabbed. The girl cries and squirms until she realises it was Kensue. Frightened, she buried her face into her chest and clinged to her denim jacket so tight her knuckles went white. She stays quiet when Kensue demands what the woman was doing in here. She turns her head to look at her. She knew how unpredictable Kensue could be so she would have to watch what she said.
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2014, 08:15:43 pm »

Blair Carter
"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."

Inspecting the girl's injuries, Blair hardly noticed the young woman striding up towards them. "What the hell ye' doin'?!" Stepping back as Hannaya was wrenched away from her, she glared up at the woman that had done so. "Saving this girl's life." She retorted, her tone perfectly calm and her gaze drifting over the woman. She sniffed, taking in the scent of alcohol and sewage.

Raising an eyebrow, she glanced down at Hannaya. "And besides, I know Hannaya perfectly well. I work down at the city orphanage." She held out her clean hand for the woman to shake. "I'm Blair." She smiled, wondering to herself if she would regret her friendliness. The woman was clearly dangerous and intoxicated. Blair had never been under the influence of alcohol. The most she had ever had was a glass of champagne at a Christmas ball.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2014, 12:10:49 am »
((I'll post after Devynex does.))

Tomoko ?

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2014, 12:17:19 am »
(You can post. I can't think of anything to post at the moment :P)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2014, 12:38:11 am »

Tomoko ?