Author Topic: From the Brink of Death|Post Apocalypse|Open and Accepting!  (Read 29722 times)

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: From the Brink of Death|Post Apocalypse|Open and Accepting!
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2014, 12:51:05 am »
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2014, 01:10:45 am »

"All my life, and nothing has changed. Just survive."
Name: Shea Ferara
Home: the brink
Personality: knowing all about Gauze city, she has bad feeling for them. Sometimes she sneaks to the city to get a closer look. She feels jealous of the rich because they have a good life. She's not afraid to defend herself.
History: before she was born her dad lived with his parents in the city. My mom lived in the city too. When she had given birth to me my grandparents were angry because they didn't want their son to have me. My dad was sent away with no money to live in the brink. My mom was stressed and failed to pay taxes and all. She had to move in with my father. My dad became an alcoholic and sometimes yelled at me saying it's my fault we live here. He moved out after my mom forced him and never seen him since. She protects me with all her love. She gave me a medium pocket knife to protect myself with.
Weapon(s): a medium sized pocket knife my mom gave me:

Extra: She has raggy clothes (not like in picture, the look the same but are all ripped). She doesn't own any shoes. Can she have a dog? She found a medium-sized dog and took her in and named her Zuki:

Monkeys
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 01:48:14 am by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2014, 01:16:04 am »
You are accepted ^.^
Also just for people to know that maddie's character is the last one I'll accept who is from the Brink. We need more characters who are from the city.

Tomoko ?

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2014, 02:20:24 am »
I was walking the streets seeing people packing. "Like I have anything to pack." I heard a bark behind me and saw a tan and white dog with a curled tail. "Zuki!" She licked my chin and I stood up. We started walking. I found my home and went in to see my mom wasn't home. I was scared she is usually home. If she isn't I usually see her on the street, or she tells me. I saw her in the grasps of a guard.

"MOM!" I ran close to her. "So this is your mommy, huh?" I started at him. "This is what happens to people who disobey the rules. Who fight back." He yelled it to everyone. He has a club and hit her with it, I winced. He it her more until she couldn't move. People gathered around. She was unconscious. He waved his bat at us like he was going to beat us.

"Now get, you filthy scum." People back away and walked off. I went to my house. He left her and I ran to her. "Mom? You're fine. You won't die." I picked her up and carried her into our house. I placed her on her "bed." Zuki sat whining. "I know honey. This is our life." I patted her head. "MOM will be alright." I looked at her unconscious body. "I hope."
Jikoo

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2014, 02:50:26 pm »
Damian had turned a corner, his gaze locking on to a guard with a baton, beating a girl and another woman. Damian ran over, grabbing hold of the guards arm and shouting at him. "Oi, why not pick on someone who can defend themselves?!" He growled and socked the guard in the jaw.the two went down in a flurry of fists and batons. Damian was eventually pulled off the guard by two more and thegaurd regained his footing before glaring at him. "You're gonna be in big trouble boy!" He winced as the baton hit him over the head. He was hit a few more times before he dropped to his knees, his head throbbing. He was glad the two girls were ok and watch as the guards walked away. He went over and looked at the youngest girl, noticing she was unconcious. "Somebody take care of these two." He muttered and got to his feet. He hands upas he held his head. A small gash was now formed on his forward Ashe continued to walk.

[Characters are Maddie's))

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2014, 04:55:52 pm »
Zuki was whining. I didn't know because I was unconscious. My mom was putting cloths on my forehead. Zuki kept whining when she finally barks. She ran out of the house and came back with a large piece of bread in her mouth. I woke up after an hour. My mom handed me a piece of bread. I ate it quick and whistled to Zuki and she came over to me. She was licking my forehead. "Mom. I'm fine I can go get more food for us." I left with my dog and saw people were still packing. ~How much stuff can they have?~ I kept walking when I realized I was by the gate. Sitting by it I saw a small girl with a faded muddy dress. She was sitting next to a girl who must've been in a sewer, I could see it. The older one had a big silver coin. I had the same kind. I stood a couple feet across from them. Zuki ran over to them and barked. I tried to stop her but it was no use.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 04:35:43 pm by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2014, 05:42:49 pm »
Hadhi

She looked down the street to where the stray dog from earlier was sitting. It's ears flicked as it watched all the people walk by, giving a small whine to each one. After watching for a little bit, Hadhi whistled. "Come here... er, girl," she said, the dog turning towards her with perked ears, tail wagging. She probably thought the woman had food of some sort. That's what almost all of the people in the Brink wanted, food.

The dog waited for a few seconds before approaching her, cramming her nose into her hand, expecting food. Not seeing or smelling anything, she looked up and wagged her tail before going to lie down in the box beside her.

"Uh, Fredie," she said, turning towards her boyfriend. "I'm.... scared." Her voice lowered to a whisper. "The gas... I just... I KNOW it's coming. I don't know if we'll be able to make it through..."

Offline Luna FreeFaller

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2014, 07:06:03 pm »
Maddie, Hananya and Kensue are at the gates. And it's Sherolly's post)))
Mother its cold here. Father thy will be done.
Thunder and lightening are crashing down.
They got me on the run, direct me to the sun.
Redemption keeps my covers clean tonight.
Baby we can start again.
Only the young can break away.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2014, 07:15:49 pm »
((Pfft, I didn't know that there was a posting order yet. ;-; I'm kinda new to the roleplays on the forums, I keep messing up))

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2014, 05:17:45 pm »
Bump))

Tomoko ?