Author Topic: A Night to Remember | Horror Prom RP | Open and Accepting  (Read 17619 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
A Night to Remember | Horror Prom RP | Open and Accepting
« on: September 19, 2014, 06:48:11 am »

"A night you will most certainly never forget."

Prom night. The best night for every girl, makeup, pretty dresses, beautiful hair, and secretly every guy, to surprise everyone with how they can make an effort to impress the beautiful ladies. Most of the excitement is revolved around the prom King and Queen. Every couple's dream. The year is 2016, all of the senior class have awaited this night, the night to get all done up and be beautiful and handsome, dance until the sunrise and fall in love again. But this year, it's all going to change, for the worse..

South High's annual prom is one of the best proms of all. Every years there is a different theme, from future jobs to Halloween costumes. Every pupil yearns to be a part of this extravaganza from their first year of high school. It is the final part of high school, a memory that should be treasured in hearts forever.

This year, the theme is 'Masquerade', something that has never been done before. Each pupil must wear their own mask and the rules specifically imply that they must not remove their masks until the night it over. Their identities will remain unknown with an exception of their prom date. It's going to be one Hell of a prom.

.:Contents
Post 1; Introduction and Contents
Post 2; Plot and Setting*
Post 3; Rules and Form
Post 4; Characters and Mini-plot*

(*)= Changeable. Check often.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 12:30:00 pm by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: A Night to Remember | WIP
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 02:02:16 pm »

.:Plot:.
You are one of the students attending the prom masquerade. It is all going well; people are dancing, talking, laughing, kissing and eating. The atmosphere is comfortable and cool, various splashes of color dance around the room from dresses, suits and masks. What you don't know is that there is a murderer in your midst. One that has locked the doors. A sly menace waiting for his or her chance to strike...

It is currently lunch time in school before the prom. Most people are gathering up the courage to ask others to be their date to the prom. You are either wanting to ask or be asked, because date or not, you are most definitely going. The senior school is buzzing with excitement for tonight, there are only a few hours before the prom starts.

This is the ballroom. Set up with waiters and waitresses, mahogany tables and a marble dance floor, it is perfect for a masquerade prom. The music will vary, from soft and slow to loud and rhythmic.  The lighting is dark and mysterious, the perfect hideaway for someone lurking in the shadows...

This is the prom's bar, served by professionals. They serve free cocktails and beverages, but there is a restriction on how much you drink. So no getting drunk. The bar is in a seperate room from the ballroom, but is easy to find. The lighting is slightly brighter here, although still has the same mysterious air to it.

This the outside of the building where the prom will be held. Small it seems, some of the rooms inside go underground. All doors should be unlocked. That is what everyone thinks. It is pretty much in the middle of nowhere so it also has no phone signal, something that the organisers of the prom thought that would be an advantage of the perfect night.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 09:05:39 am by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 02:03:06 pm »
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 12:26:55 pm by Sherlolly »

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 12:27:36 pm »
-Save-

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 12:28:35 pm »
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 10:55:29 am by Sherlolly »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: A Night to Remember | Horror Prom RP | Open and Accepting
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 06:55:49 pm »

Ela Ashley Hazel
"Don't give up if you already started."

Personality
Ela, is a rather sweet and cheerful girl. She will do anything to win the boy she likes. Ela, is a rather competitive girl and likes to be in the center of everyone. If she doesn't like someone, she simply ignnores the person or just simply move classes.

History
Ela, was born to a wealthy family. She was the fourth in her family and the only girl in the family including her mom as well. She used to be in the center of her family mostly, until their mother died. She was left with 5 man in her house, until 4 left and she was left with her dad. After 4 Years, her father remarried again, and had 3 twin boys. At the age of 16 she joined a collage and after 3 years, there will be a prom.
(I seriously don't know what to write more. O_O It's late here. )

Appearance
A brunette with amberish golden eyes. Her skin is a rather beautiful one, but if not having enough sleep, it changes it's colour to palish.
She used to have blonde hair, but she died it in a brunette colour, before changing school's.

Prom dress
A Beautiful Blue Dress, with not real diamonds.

Shoes
Bluish Aqua Shoes with not real gold stripeys.

Accessories
Bluish aqua bracelet, with blue not real pearl necklace.

Hair
Brunette

Corsage
A left arm Corsage.

Mask
A whitish blue mask.

Crush
Open /// N/A

Bf/Gf
Open /// N/A

Date
S.O
Straight

Fears
Heights, not being in the center (Simply being Ignnored.), losing the ones she love.

Extra
Tension.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 03:29:41 pm by TinyTail »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 11:20:51 am »
(I will probably also add a male character soon)

Lillian
"You don't know what you have until it's gone away for good."

Personality: Lillian is a caring, kind girl. She hates violence, and values peace. Lillian isn't one to start a conversation, but if you get her talking it's hard to stop. She is very excited for the prom, and can't wait.
History: You'll have to ask her.
Appearance: Lillian stands tall at Five foot Seven. Lillian has pale skin, with a few faded freckles on her cheeks. Lillian has black hair that falls just past her shoulders, and it curls at the bottom. Lillian has chocolate brown eyes. Lillian has had her finger and toe nails painted blue with white dots. She also has lip stick on for the prom.

Prom dress:

Shoes

Accessories:

Hair:

Corsage:

Mask:

Crush: None
Bf/Gf: Open
Date: None yet
S.O: Straight
Fears: Darkness, Spiders, Height, and Death
Other: Tension.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 07:49:22 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 03:32:48 am »
Finally it has taken me for ever, getting pictures, making sure there are no errors so I have to restart, getting the right stuff. I just hope it looks good))

Julia
"Don't judge a book by it's cover, do it by it's description."

Personality: Julia may have some flaws, but other than that she is really friendly. Be careful not to say a really mean thing, that gets on her nerves and makes her mad. She has many friends and like making more. Sometimes she can talk too much, other than that most people love her.
History: She doesn't usually tell others, so I won't tell you.
Appearance: Julia is Five eight and a half. She isn't very fond of make up and is only wearing lipstick for prom. She has sky blue eyes and sky blue nails. She has tan, light skin with a small amount of barely noticeable freckles. She is a brunette. Her hair is of medium length, down to her chest.

Prom dress:

Shoes

Accessories:

Hair:

Corsage:

Mask:

Crush: None
Bf/Gf: Open to any askers
Date: None yet. open to any askers
S.O: Straight
Fears: Height, and spiders. Not really a fear, more of a hate, she hates when people are mean, like a bully.
Other:: tension
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 03:54:08 am by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 09:15:41 pm »

Damien Abilard
"Some of those who think they're funny are sometimes the only one laughing."

Personality: Damien is a loud, exaggerated person with a large imagination. He's often open to those around him and tries his best to be genuinely kind, though can be found as overprotective and/or horribly clingy. He's a very quiet soul, found mainly talking to those he knows - he's easily excitable if talking about something he likes, though. He is sometimes called "a man like no other", and he doesn't properly know how to respond to it. Overall, he's just a big, soft gentleman who hates being called out and can sometimes be seen as clingy.
History: His mother died when he was at a young age, so he doesn't remember much about her, however he lived alone with his father and older brother until he was seven. His father married into wealth, earning a high-paying job as well; at the moment, Damien lives with his father, stepmother, and twin sisters - his brother moved out roughly a year prior to the marriage.
Appearance He has blond-brown hair, which is normally spiked, soft blue-green eyes, fair skin, and blond stubble growing into a beard-mustache combo. He isn't the most muscular, and is often seen as a "weakling", but has a pretty well-defined tone when it comes to his arms and legs.
Tux:

A handsome white tuxedo with a dark gray hem, matching bowtie, and pants.

Shoes:

Simple black dress shoes.

Boutonniere:

A pretty salmon-colored rose with soft white buds surrounding it.

Mask:
A beautiful black and gold half-and-half mask with golden accents running around it. If you look closely, a faint paint of music notes can be seen.
Crush: Currently has no crush, though is bound to change.
Bf/Gf: He's currently single, though this is bound to change.
Date: He's yet to ask anyone.
S.O: Polysexual
Fears: *Being forgotten
*Drowning/deep water
*Large dogs (i.e.: great danes, etc.)
Extra: Tension

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 04:54:22 pm »
All accepted! We will have to wait for more male characters to join before we start as this Roleplay will be best with even genders :3