Author Topic: Welcome to Camp Half Blood| Open and Accepting  (Read 20907 times)

DreamerDay

Re: Welcome to Camp Half Blood| Open and Accepting
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2014, 10:52:31 am »
Fine with me. Have fun ~)

DreamerDay

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2014, 10:19:40 pm »
Bumping.

DreamerDay

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2014, 01:00:42 am »
Um, is this rp dead?

DreamerDay

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2014, 01:12:01 am »
I'll try to make a post by tonight. ;)

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2014, 01:36:06 am »
Still accepting? I've been looking for a half-blood RP for a while.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

DreamerDay

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2014, 01:40:38 am »
Still accepting? I've been looking for a half-blood RP for a while.

Of course I am. But females character/application are on pause until we get enough amount of males.

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2014, 02:02:50 am »
I'll get up CSs for a son of Posiedon and a son of Ares if that's okay.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

DreamerDay

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2014, 02:04:41 am »
Yes, that's fine with me. ^^

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2014, 03:26:51 am »

Name: Robin

Sexual Orientation: Straight

God Parent: Poseidon

Powers: Controlling water (especially the sea), speaking to horses

Weapons: A pair of daggers

Mist: -

Personality: Robin is usually a quiet and reliable young man. When he has free time, he is almost always found underwater, on horseback, or sparring with his daggers. He also likes to draw and has half a dozen notepads full of doodles. If someone's in trouble, he's frequently the one to go charging off to rescue them, occasionally with disastrous results. He tends to rely on his powers to get him out of tough spots. Sometimes he has a hard time adjusting to change and he tends to be rather shy. Once he makes a friend he tends to be very loyal to them, but if he's betrayed he's not likely to give a second chance.

Bio: Robin lost his mother when he was young. He was found wandering the streets by a few halfbloods on a mission, and they brought him back to Camp Half-Blood. He is a year-round camper since he has no family. Sometimes another camper will let him go home with them on the weekends or during the summer, but he's perfectly content staying at camp.

Crush?: TBD

Bf/Gf?: No

Dislikes: Heart-to-heart chats, not knowing his father well

Other: N/A

Name: Darryl

Sexual Orientation: Bi

God Parent: Ares

Powers:

Weapons: Sword, bow

Mist: -

Personality: Darryl is a definite wild card. It's a miracle that he stayed out of jail once he hit his teen years. He has a definite fetish for rock-n-roll, especially classic rock from the '80s and '90s, and weapons, especially anything with a blade. He's very intuitive, not at all subtle, and can always be depended on to have a good time. During his childhood, his mother pulled him out of the school system and homeschooled him because he kept getting ejected from schools. At first, he flatly refused to stay at Camp Half-Blood, but when it became evident that he couldn't always protect himself and his mother, he grudgingly agreed. Most of the first month or so that he was at camp, he was constantly fighting or about to fight other campers, especially those from house Ares, but he eventually settled into life at camp. If someone were to suggest that he was a nice person he'd probably knock them down flat, but if you get past his rough exterior (which is about as easy as driving over a bed of nails and not getting a flat tire) he's really not that bad.

Bio: Darryl was raised by his mother in the southern United States. They moved around frequently, since monsters often popped up trying to murder one or both of them. When he was about ten, his older half-brother was killed by one of the monsters. He never told anyone he saw it, but sometimes still has nightmares about the event. It was Darryl's mother who first knew of Camp Half-Blood. During one of these attacks, Darryl's mother was killed. Darryl and his younger brother, who was also a son of Ares, took off in an attempt to try to find Camp Half-Blood. During the journey, the two were separated, and Darryl hasn't been able to find his brother again, something he viciously hates. Whenever he can, he looks for him.

Crush?: TBD

Bf/Gf?: Open to it

Likes: Getting other people in trouble, fighting, sparring, racing, hunting

Dislikes: Wearing formal clothes, formal occasions, being unable to find his brother

Other: He owns a motorcycle. When he has to leave camp, he rides it instead of driving. The skull pattern is coated with glow-in-the-dark paint.

Bike - http://airbrush-innovation.com/Images/Gallery/Thumbnails/Airbrush-Innovation-Motorcycle-Black-Red-Skulls-thumb-large.jpg
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 03:31:46 am by TheCockatiel »

DreamerDay

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2014, 03:37:12 am »
TheCockatiel@:

Robin and Darryl are~.~accepted~.~