Author Topic: Welcome to Camp Half Blood| Open and Accepting  (Read 20921 times)

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Camp Half Blood| Open and Accepting
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2014, 03:39:33 am »
Fantastic! Is there any way in particular you want my characters to join the RP?
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

DreamerDay

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2014, 03:43:25 am »
Well, I was in the cafeteria with the rest of the others, but for my next post, I was planning to meet Kai character. Maybe you can be a newcomer and need questions, as to why or what is happening?

DreamerDay

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2014, 01:00:24 pm »
Lydia was about to enjoy her meal until she noticed a girl, from  the camp, holding onto two people who were out of breath.  They were wearing regular clothes, and not the proper clothing that was usually assigned. Their face explained all; fear and confusion. Lydia knew these children were half bloods because they accessible inside; she knew regular humans wouldn't have a chance. Getting up she made slowly made her way to the three and pulled them aside, looking at the girl who held them. Look away then she knew this would be difficult. "Let's get this straight. I won't ask you who you are and where you came from, but I'm glad you both are safe.We are here to protect at all times. But then again, where are you coming from? I hope the running here wasn't too troubling" She suddenly joked. But then again, looking at the children face, she felt something as if something was troubling them. "Are you hungry?"

-short.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 01:02:33 pm by Dreamer »

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2014, 09:28:04 pm »
I've just been waiting for RudelyHonest to post, but I guess I could start again... :3

"Trust my rage."

DreamerDay

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2014, 09:53:09 pm »
(P.s. god/goddess doesnt wear the half blood camp t-shirts. They wear regular clothing)

Lydia froze as she listened to his fortunate answer - something that startled inside her. Gaint snake ladies - it sounded so familiar. Her eyes lowered before looking back up at both children. "Gaint snake ladies? Are you sure you are not imagining? They were defeated a thousand years ago- or so long I cant remember. Hm..."She soon trailed off, thinking hard. The thinking drew Lydia into a deep silence, while she thought. The Gaint snake ladies were cure and hard to strike at, until a hero came in and defeated them for good; or so they say he did. But when it came to her senses it wasn't a place to discuss, plus with the children hungry, she decide to talk about it later. "for now, we talk later on this. But right now, you both are hungry. Come and enjoy the food; there's plenty for everyone" She then smiled.

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2014, 11:12:23 pm »
Robin arrived late at the cafeteria, his hair looking exactly as it had the moment he'd jumped out of bed. One of his shoelaces was starting to become untied and his socks weren't matching, but he at least looked awake. He said hello to the campers he knew and waved to Chiron. One of the others was talking to two campers he didn't recognize, but he tried not to stare. When he heard them mention 'hungry' and 'food' he started filling up a second plate. He took one in each hand and went over to the three. "Sounds like you guys are hungry," he said to the newcomers, holding out the plates. "Did you just get here? I don't remember seeing you around before." If Robin didn't recognize someone, they probably weren't a camper. He'd been living at Camp Half-Blood year-round for six and a half years and could name almost everyone on sight.

Darryl took his time walking through the gas station. The guy behind the counter was only paying attention to the magazine he held and didn't even seem to notice Darryl's entrance. Darryl wandered through a few aisles, choosing a few snacks, a sandwich, and an energy drink can. He put them all in a plastic bag and kept going to the back of the store. After glancing back to make sure the attendant wasn't watching him, he stepped into the restroom. As he'd expected, there was a small window that seemed stuck in a half-open position. Darryl tied the handles of the bag and dropped it out of the window, listening for the rustle as it landed. He grinned for a brief moment before leaving the bathroom. He took out a few crumpled dollar bills, bought a candy bar at the register, and left the store. He walked around the side of the building, got his bag, and went to the parking lot for his motorcycle. The engine growled to life and Darryl raced out of the parking lot, kicking up a plume of dust behind him. He stopped a few miles down the road to eat. Within the hour he saw the camp, and slowed his motorcycle as he approached the edge of camp. A few kids walking by stared at him as he pulled off his sunglasses, and he glared back until they dropped their gazes to their plates. Darryl pushed down his motorcycle's kickstand with his foot and got off his motorcycle, looking around for someone in command.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2014, 06:33:15 pm »
O.o That Darryl is cuuute Just like the Walking Dead :3

Penelope
Goddess of Entertainment and Manipulation

Light, rhythmic footsteps echoed along the hall as Penelope made her way the dining hall. As usual, she looked stunning. Her mahogany hair was bundled up into a messy bun on top of her head, a few loose strands framing her face and her lips held a smug, prideful smile. She wore unusually old-fashioned clothes that only she could ever dream of getting away with. A white, aged blouse with a leather waistcoat and leather pants that fit snugly to her slender legs. Her eyes darted around her as she walked, looking for any points of interested. A huff escaped her lips. This place gets more boring by the hour.

The doors to the dining hall slid open as if automatic as she walked in, her hands making a little wave behind her as the doors shut again with a satisfying bang. Pursing her lips, Penelope's gaze slid around the room, searching for something worth her time. Her mind vaguely registered the rumours rotating around camp that there were some newcomers this morning. It was pretty easy to spot them; with their frightened, lost expressions and with the majority of the dining hall staring at them. A spark of annoyance made itself known on Penelope's face as she realised that the attention wasn't on her. Coughing lightly and smoothing down her waistcoat, she sauntered over to the table in which the newcomers had sat. A distant rev of a motorbike engine caused her head to turn ever-so-slightly to the left. I must check that out later.

Placing a gentle hand on one random camper's shoulder, she leaned down to whisper something in his ear. Satisfied with the flustered, embarrassed reaction, she shot him a dazzling smile as he got up from his seat to do what he had been told. Turning her attention back to the newcomers, she recognised the others surrounding them as two of the camp's well-known residents. Robin, son of Poseidon and Lydia, a fellow Goddess. Penelope resisted the temptation of curling her lip at the Goddess; Lydia was, annoyingly, equally -if not, more- beautiful than Penelope herself and possibly more popular. This fact had immediately caused Penelope to intensely dislike Lydia, never mind that fact that the girl thought she owned the place.

A sweet, invisibly forced smile arose on her face. "Ooh... Fresh meat." Penelope cocked an eyebrow, gazing down at the two new half-bloods. She took a hasty step back as a steaming cup of coffee was thrust before her, inches from spilling. Raising her hand to take the cup, she looked down at the half-blood that she had whispered to earlier and raised her eyes. "Thank you, sweetheart." She breathed, looking at the boy through her eyelashes. Turning once again back to the table, she smiled and darted a glance down at her cup, her thumb tracing circles on the hot polysterene. The spoon, without anyone touching it, slowly began to stir the coffee on its own as the Goddess stared intently at the group. "And you are...?"

"Trust my rage."

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2014, 11:03:17 pm »
"See you around," Robin said. He waved a friendly goodbye and went back to get his own food. He loaded a plate with pancakes and unhealthy toppings, scraped off half a pancake into the brazier as a gift to the gods, and went to his cabin's table. As usual, he was the only one sitting there, but he didn't really mind being able to put his feet up on the bench without having someone telling him not to. A loud vehicle engine growled nearby, and he put his feet down. He only caught a glimpse of a black motorcycle and its rider before the person disappeared. Since they'd been able to get through the barrier without problem, they had to be a demigod, so Robin turned back to his food, figuring that he could check out whoever it was after he'd taken care of a few pancakes.

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2014, 06:48:05 pm »

Martin Dixon

Name: Martin Dixon.

Sexual Orientation: straight.

God Parent: Ares.

Powers: Martin has superior strength and superior knowledge of tactics. He also has superior agility and combat speed, as well he is truly aggressive during a fight, which might lead into an outrageous bloodshed.

Weapons: Long sword with a large shield that he carries on his back. As well a small dagger that is located in its leather socket.

Mist: -

Personality:
Martin is mostly aggressive and truly threatening male, a bit different from his father, he never flees from a battle nor is a coward, which makes it harder for someone to win a fight against him. He is sometimes very unfriendly and cold to the Gods, most of the time he wants to show his strength in the battle field, since word-fighting is his biggest weakness.

If you know Martin better, you could see how lonely and different he is. Most of his free time, he goes to take photos of Nature or he basically reads some book in his room. Since of his behavior, he doesn't have many friends or he wants to make some, since all people he once was be-friended with turned away from Martin, so he doesn't believe in word friendship.

Bio: WIP

Crush?: Nope.

Bf/Gf?: Nu-uh.

-Taking photos;
-Reading books;
-Fighting.

Dislikes:
-Blondes (no offense);
-Other males;
-Losing a fight.

Other: Martin is very tall (1,83m) and very muscular, handsome as well.

((I would like to apply a female character, if there's an open slot for her.~))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

DreamerDay

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2015, 02:24:02 am »
(I'll be bumping this. If anyone's interested in rejoining, please return. Also, ideas are wanted.)