Author Topic: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]  (Read 35324 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 12:11:49 pm »
Colin Abell
As he walked down the quiet halls of the school, a deep scowl set upon his face, Colin pondered things silently; the only noise was his footsteps echoing down the corridor. The hallways had been quiet for a few minutes now, class having started earlier, but the boy clad in black leather didn't care. In fact he never cared; he had stopped wearing the bright green uniforms that the school had assigned long before, and he proudly bore the tattoos that littered his arms, another infraction against the school.
Many things were shouting for his attention, each battling another in his head. Honestly, it was giving him quite the headache so slipping out of the doors of the building and past the security guard, he pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and proceeded to light one.

What he's wearing:

"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 02:40:58 pm »

I'll allow someone else to post before I go ahead, also I've edited my application slightly; shifters appearance and something in the other section. Just In case you needed to check it out.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 06:50:36 pm »

Keena keeps her hood up as she makes her way through the sea of people, trying hard to avoid the typical jeering and sneers from people that she passed. The girl yelps and sharply turns her head at feeling someone pinch her from behind but when she had turned around, someone else had pinched her. She is finally able to get past the bullies and stands at the end of the hall with her arms folded over her stomach, looking around.

Living in a homeless shelter was practically the main reason for the torment as she wasnt wearing the uniform typical of students. Instead her attire consists of a pair of grubby jeans and a black hoodie which hung on her loosely. Her black hair is scraggly and unkempt and there was a plaster on her nose from it being broken previously. Staying against the wall outside the building, she notices a young man -also not wearing a uniform- was smoking. She had seen him before but had never talked to him. The girl slides against the wall and takes out a Mars bar which she had bought the day before and starts eating some of it. She notices a lot of people wandering around. She hoped that there were no bullies around who'd try to harass her. She didnt want to go through another... situation like a few years ago. Keena shakes her dishevelled head and keeps eating.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 11:31:01 pm by Rumble_Fish »

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 01:12:28 am »

Charlotte Black

Charlotte had only been in the school for a short while and already she was sick, for her Monday's were the worst. After a weekend of either work or partying she would come back to school completely exhausted and often rather grouchy towards anyone who approached her; it was a usual thing so no one took it to heart when she done so. It had been around 10 minutes into the school day and it had already seemed like forever; just a few more hours to go and then she could romp around the forest freely, as she sometime's done after a hard day at school. Despite only being in school for a short period of time the corridors had already begun filling up with handfuls of annoying younger people, who would mess around in the corridors, along with some of the jerks from her year. However, she wasn't going to let those stupid little things annoy her, the faster she got thing's done and the less argument's and drama she stayed out of, hopefully the day would finish faster. Lessons were yet to start and this was more like a social time for the students, to meet up with friends or to get their book's and other equipment sorted before going to a lesson; sadly, it wasn't enough time to catch up on any sleep. Not like there is anywhere she would be able to anyway's.

As the dark haired female pushed her way through the crowds she twisted her face a little, feeling rather uneasy as the loud noises echoed into her ears causing her to grunt and groan; something she would often do, but this was what she tried not to do, it made her seem more wolf like and maybe she would be figured out. Shaking her head she ran her hand through her hair and began now physically shoving herself through the halls, moving people out of her way so she could pass; sick of feeling like a ping pong ball when walking through the corridors. Allowing her mouth to part in a yawn she lifted her hand quickly to hide her fangs; unlike most people, her fang's are a lot sharper than the average humans, even when in human form. Despite not being much bigger some would often question it because of the sharpness, but she would just make a smart remark to change the subject. Dropping her hand, the faint image of Erin her friend came in to view which did bring a smile onto her face. "I can not wait until this day is over!" she moaned in a raspy tone "Neither can I..." Erin mumbled back in a lazy yet much softer tone to her friend. Before classes started the two needed to meet up with the rest of their group.

What she's wearing;

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2014, 03:01:23 am »
Ref:

Name: Carlos
Year: (Not very familiar with years, so I'm kinda just following what the others have done) 12
Personality: Carlos is an overall friendly guy. He never wants to hurt anybody, and doesn't hold grudges. He tries to stay optimistic, and likes to hang out with anybody who wants to. He usually stays around his sister, Ingi.
Shape shifter form:

(Black Cat)
Shape shifter gender: Male
Other: Block.
He knows about his power.

Ref:

Name: Ingi
Year: 12
Personality: Ingi is a very serious girl, and doesn't care for pranks or jokes. She is very protective over her brother, Carlos. She is a bit hot-headed and will resort to fighting very quickly.
Shape shifter form: None (Hasn't learned it yet)
Shape shifter gender: None
Other: Block.
She knows about her brother's ability, but promised not to tell anyone.

(Sorry, wrote these a bit quickly xD)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2014, 08:08:10 pm »
Guys!! I did NOT say you could post yet! All posts shall be ignored.

Accepted Devynex))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2014, 08:55:13 pm »
Oh sorry :'( ))

Tomoko ?

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2014, 08:56:43 pm »
That's fine.  :P

Ok, now you can start posting! X3))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2014, 11:26:30 pm »
Terribly sorry about that... :(

Colin Abell
As he walked down the quiet halls of the school, a deep scowl set upon his face, Colin pondered things silently; the only noise was his footsteps echoing down the corridor. The hallways had been quiet for a few minutes now, class having started earlier, but the boy clad in black leather didn't care. In fact he never cared; he had stopped wearing the bright green uniforms that the school had assigned long before, and he proudly bore the tattoos that littered his arms, another infraction against the school.
Many things were shouting for his attention, each battling another in his head. Honestly, it was giving him quite the headache so slipping out of the doors of the building and past the security guard, he pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and proceeded to light one.

What he's wearing:

"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2014, 11:31:12 pm »

Keena keeps her hood up as she makes her way through the sea of people, trying hard to avoid the typical jeering and sneers from people that she passed. The girl yelps and sharply turns her head at feeling someone pinch her from behind but when she had turned around, someone else had pinched her. She is finally able to get past the bullies and stands at the end of the hall with her arms folded over her stomach, looking around.

Living in a homeless shelter was practically the main reason for the torment as she wasnt wearing the uniform typical of students. Instead her attire consists of a pair of grubby jeans and a black hoodie which hung on her loosely. Her black hair is scraggly and unkempt and there was a plaster on her nose from it being broken previously. Staying against the wall outside the building, she notices a young man -also not wearing a uniform- was smoking. She had seen him before but had never talked to him. The girl slides against the wall and takes out a Mars bar which she had bought the day before and starts eating some of it. She notices a lot of people wandering around. She hoped that there were no bullies around who'd try to harass her. She didnt want to go through another... situation like a few years ago. Keena shakes her dishevelled head and keeps eating.

Tomoko ?