Author Topic: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]  (Read 35535 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]
« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2015, 03:34:39 am »

Colin Abell

Colin bounded up the last few steps, long legs caring him up 3 steps at a time. The boy then paused at his door, hand reaching into his pocket for the key. He placed his hand on the door knob and twisted it, shoving the door open to reveal a distraught looking Jack. Colin entered silently as his brother stormed over to him "Colin! You little punk do you realize how worried I've been? What was that? Oh I found a few more shifters, oh I'm with a Black, but don't worry Jack, I'll call you later. Yeah call me later my-" Jack stiffened when he noticed that the two were not alone. He stared at Keena with confusion written across his face. "Uhm Colin..." He muttered quietly. Colin glared at his brother, "I'm going to get the extra blankets and stuff, you be nice to her. I'll explain later." He then walked out of the room and down a hallway disappearing from sight.

Jack now just looked at her, even more confused than before, blue eyes glittering with curiosity. "Hello... My name is Jack. I'm that doofus' brother." He pointed to the hall that Colin had disappeared down "I am assuming that you are also a shifter, otherwise he would not have brought you here. So, tell me, what is your name?"
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2015, 08:37:33 am »
On phone so no picture))

Keena has to run to keep up with the male as he bounces up the steps, leaving behind. She stands behind him as he unlocks the door, nursing a stitch in her left rib cage. Once the door was opened, she walks in gingerly and looks around the apartment, again, staying quiet. She jumps at the sound of someone yelling as another male approaches them, shouting at Colin. She freezes once he notices her and Colin leaves her alone with him.

At the male's question, Keena gulps nervously. Since Colin -a shifter- lived with him, she guesses that she could trust him. But she is still unsure. "Uh... Keena." she answers him before giving a little nod at his shifter question. She moves her feet around anxiously, looking around.

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2015, 04:59:50 pm »

(Waiting on Concern...)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2015, 03:03:56 pm »

Colin Abell

Jack nodded quietly as Colin came back into the room with a bunch of sheets, throws, comforters, and various sized pillows. "So um, I don't exactly know how you like to sleep. That would be bordering on stalkerish, so I brought pretty much everything we have." He sheepishly smiled a d set them down on the nice couch on the far side of the room. He knew from personal experience that while it was a couch, it was actually quite comfortable to sleep on. Arranging the blankets is some sort of acceptably made bed, Colin stepped away and looked at Jack. "Alright man, what are we cooking for dinner?" Jack shrugged " I don't know yet. But I will cook dinner, you go mess with your hair or whatever." He picked up a box from the counter top and threw it at Colin. Slightly startled, Colin caught it and realized it was the black hair dye that he had been requesting. He gave Jack a boyish grin and turned to Keena. "Well, since I'm not actually good at doing my hair myself, I was wondering if you would like to help me?"

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 10, 2015, 06:56:07 pm »
Keenna watches Colin put together a makeshift bed on the sofa, which actually looked quite comfortable, more comfortable than the bunk she'd usually sleep on. She puts her hood down to reveal her short, shaggy black hair. As one of them mentions dinner, her stomach lets out a loud rumble which makes her tense up a little bit, a bit embarrassed. She is then distracted when Colin asks her about helping him with his hair "Um... Sure." she replies, even though se was not the best at hair. Hers looked bad enough. [short]

Tomoko ?

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2015, 04:14:01 am »

Colin Abell

Grinning at her, Colin lead the way to abathroom next the the black and white room that was pretty much his own little cave. The bathroom was quite small, with a tiny vanity with a rectangular mirror hanging above it, a clean white toilet, and a small walk in shower. Despite this, it was big enough for at least 3 people to stand in it. Colin picked up a dirty black shirt that he had been using to dye his hair in the past and after taking off the one he was wearing earlier he pulled it over his head. He then opened the box and fished around for a moment or two, before he pulled out the gel he was looking for. Colin cringed slightly as the gel came out and he slathered it on around his hairline and onto the tips of his ears. "Ugh I always hate that part... So cold and slimy.." Shuddering slightly, he then pulled out the dye mixes, the bowl, and the brush applicator.

Completely eyeballing his measurements, Colin stirred the dye and handed it to Keena "So, um I assume you know what you're doing, but if not, just lay it on roots to tip." He gave her a sheepish smile, but then glancing down at her, he realized that the large height difference would be a problem. So he sat down on the floor in front of the closed toilet, and guestered for her to take a seat behind him. "So Keena, what's your life story? What are your darkest secrets?" He questioned her with a joking air. "Talk to me, it'll pro help keep our minds off of today's events, yeah?"

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2015, 11:34:19 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2015, 05:06:14 am »

Colin Abell

Colin nodded slightly, being sure not to move his head too much as her fingers weaved in and out of his hair. He then smiled lightly and felt his shoulders relax as his leaned back against the toilet. "Ya know Keena, there is really nothing you have to hide from me. I myself have not exactly been the most exemplary citizen. It's not my place to judge anyone." He pointed out, drawing one of his knees to his chest. " I understand that you're not really comfortable with talking about whatever happened, so I'll leave it up to you if you want to talk, but remember that you can always tell me." Colin rubbed his hands together after a few moments, and then cleared his throat. " Jack and I used to belong to a pack a couple hours from here. We were a really happy family, a mom and dad who loved us dearly, cousins who would play with us often, everything a little boy could ask for." He paused and squeezed his palms together lightly. "Then something happened, I was accused of a crime, and wasn't given a chance to explain my actions." Colin gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, still feeling Keena's fingers in his hair, he relaxed a tiny bit more, unclenching his jaw "We were chased out. Just Jack and I, our parents... Our parents died. All because of what I did." His voice cracked at the end of his sentence and a few silent tears rolled down his his cheeks from closed eyes.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2015, 07:54:54 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2015, 11:52:40 pm »

Still waiting on Concern...
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.