Author Topic: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]  (Read 35498 times)

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2014, 07:02:56 pm »
Ref:
Name: Scarlet Nosferatuu
Year: 10 (Grade 11 in the U.S)
Personality: Scar is a general girl you would see, yet she has a bundle of friends, none of them being girls. She prefers spending time with the boys of the school since all of the other girls carry to much drama around with them. She is rude and a trickster, and she is one of the people that always gets sent to the principal along with other trouble makers.
Shape shifter form:

Shape shifter gender: Female
Other: Block(?)

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2014, 07:11:48 pm »

Scarlet Nosferatuu

Scarlet was walking down the hallway, late for lessons once again. She was on her phone texting one of her friends that was jigging school about where he is and that she would join him after her second lesson. On average she got told off or got detentions after school each week at least once, yet her parents payed the school a lot of money each month for them not to kick her out.

As she was walking down the hallway and turning the last corner, she saw a bunch of boys sitting down leaning against the wall. "Aye, what ye' doin' 'ere?" They snickered. "Non e' ye' damn buisness." She spat, walking along and into the class room, slamming the door behind her and sitting down carelessly in her seat, still on her phone.

"Miss Nosferatuu, where have you been?" A short man with glasses and red hair asked her, his voice full of anger yet fear of that she would do something stupid again. "Where do you think, bellychub?" Her tone was grainy and rough. The class giggled as she put her legs on the desk and started chewing gum.

"Do you want to go outside of this class?! I can send you out i-" His voice loud and confused with what to say, yet he had been interupted by Scarlet. "Isn't it what everyone wants?" She laughed loudly to herself as the class started talking. The slightly chubby ma pointed at the door effecting whith Scarlet standing up, taking the gum out of her mouth, sticking it onto the desk and walking out.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 08:06:17 pm »
((Ignoring that post, you haven't been accepted...))

[size=15]Colin Abell[/size]

Leaning back in his chair precariously, Colin quietly tapped his fingers on his thigh, developing a new drum beat for a song he was writing. Mr. Tums shuffled around the front of the room, trying to call his classmates to attention. The dark haired boy tuned out the cacophony and continued to tap, every now and then his hands jerked up to play a riff on his air guitar. Smiling to himself, Colin grabbed a sheet of notebook paper and uncapped his red pen between his teeth, scribbling 3 words at the top of the paper: LOST IT ALL.

Oblivious to the scrabble occurring between teacher and student near him, he began to hum faintly, developing a soft melody. "I ruled the world...." He sighed with a small smile, the tension in his shoulders and usual deep frown missing. Writing music seemed to be his only escape from the world. "With these hands I shook the heavens to the ground." Part of that was true. He had stopped believeing in a God figure years ago, right after his first shift into wolf form. But that didnt matter, he was fine without it. "I laid the gods to rest...."

((Here's the song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-CuZMNr4Q ))
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 08:48:16 pm »
Keena had almost gone to sleep before she was woken up by the ringing of the bell and the stampede of people herding into classes. The girl runs a grubby hand through her disheveled hair and quietly slips in through the door, un-noticed thankfully. She notices a dispute between the teacher and someone else. Glancing next to them, she noticed the male that had taken her food. Knitting her brows into a frown, she takes the only free seat, which was in front of two of them. She doesnt look behind her and keeps her eyes on her desk. The teacher turns around to glare at her. "And why are you not in uniform?" he growls, eyeing her baggy jeans and grubby hoodie. The girl looks at the ground and mumbles "Youknowwhy..." quietly. It didnt matter how many times she told him, he'd constantly ask. All the teachers did. Despite knowing fine well why. He rolls his eyes, dismissing the manner before going back to his business.

Her stomach growls again, causing the girl to let out a sigh. She wasnt listening to anything going on and tried to escape into her day-dreams, at least that way this day would be more tolerable.

Tomoko ?

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2014, 08:55:34 pm »

Scarlet Nosferatuu

Scarlet sood outside of her class on her phone again, and as the girl which was called Keena walked out of class, Scarlet noticed the girl rubbing her belly and groaning. "Aye. Wait there." She hit the wall with her foot, marking what she said to that the girl turned around. She then opened her black bag and offered her a packet of crisps/chips.(or however you want to call it)
"Once, not a word you say." Her eyes narrowed at the girl, soon going back to texting on her phone.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2014, 09:35:08 pm »
Um, you need to be accepted before you can post, Fixl))

Tomoko ?

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2014, 12:01:03 am »

Colin looked up to hear the distinct sound of Keena's feet hitting tiled floor. He watched her closely as she slid into an empty chair nearby. She kept her head of shaggy black hair bowed slightly, looking towards to ground. The teacher, Mr. Tums, was still glaring daggers at the other girl in the class, and Colin groaned internally. There was no benefit of staying in the class, so he stood up, his chair making a loud shrill squeal as he did so, and began to walk towards the front of the room. Suddenly, he paused beside Keena, frowning down at her and her growling stomach.

Slowly reaching into his bag, keeping his gaze locked onto her, he pulled out a decently sized sandwich with ham, cheese, and a few greens, along with a crisp 20 dollar bill (not sure how many euros that is) and placed the two items on her desk. He stared for a mement longer before turning and heading out the door despite Mr. Tubs' protests.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2014, 05:21:51 pm »
Keena was busy trying to quieten her stomach, which was causing a few heads to turn in her direction. The girl sighs irriably and keeps her eyes shut. She suddenly gets a fright as she opened her eyes I notice the male from before glaring down at her. Keena hunches her shoulders, what did he want now? She was expecting something bad because of the insident from before. So, she is thoroughly confused to see him giver food and money. She opens her mouth to say something but at that point he had already left. The girl quickly puts the items in her hoodie pocket to keep them hidden. She glances her green eyes around nervously. People were still being annoying and one person was busy flicking spit wads at her. The girl growls and puts her good up trying to avoid it. Couldn't this day end already?

Tomoko ?

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2014, 11:13:03 pm »
Ingi walked along the hallway until she entered into her first class. Staring at the class, she let out a long sigh before plopping down into an empty desk. "Oh, kill me," she muttered, placing a hand on her forehead and slumping down in her seat. Someone behind her had flicked her head, but she was used to it and didn't bother even caring. "Hey, teacher, can class end already?" she growled, more to herself than anyone else.

She began to notice that her forehead was a bit hot. She removed her hand, slamming it down on the desk top. She just assumed that it may have been from all the walking, the temperature, or something like that, since she didn't feel sick or anything like that. Ignoring it, Ingi pulled out her textbooks and pencils to get ready for class.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2014, 11:59:27 pm »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue