Author Topic: The Bond | Spirit Animals Roleplay | Open and Accepting!  (Read 14190 times)

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
Re: The Bond | Spirit Animals Roleplay | Open and Accepting!
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2014, 03:30:12 am »
"Nice to meet ya."Saravi said she turned hearing another voice "Oh hey! I'm Saravi."She said to the girl who had just gotten there. "I wonder if we'll all get spirit animals."Saravi asked excitedly she stood on her tiptoes to see above the crowd "I think they're about to start!"She squealed happily.

Krow wandered around the streets sniffling around. She was a bit hungry but she forgot when she heard a loud sound like a lot of people. She ran towards the sound her red copper colored tail waving behind her. Krow stopped when she reached the crowd, she saw lots and lots of people especially kids around Saravi's age. She maneuvered her way through the crowd when she spotted Saravi. (Krow totally wasn't Saravi's dad's spirit animal and that's why I didn't add a father on her app nope...)

Signature drawn by Me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2014, 11:22:02 am »
Sera smiles, "I'm Sera! I wonder if I'm going to get a Spirit Animal." She smiled, and suddenly a small, petite lady walked up on the stage-like Platform. "Who's she?" She quietly whispered. The lady began reading some from a scroll, then began to call the names of various 11-year olds. "Sera Clawstone!" {That's me!} Sera thought, and began to walk up on the platform. She stood next to a boy, and waited eagerly.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2014, 11:53:11 am »
Eldu sat down near the Ceremony, with Dala lying beside her. "I wonder if any of these kids are gonna get a spirit animal."

---

Kirafiki smiled. "I hope I do!" Seconds afterwards, a voice yelled out her name. "Oh! That's me!" she said, skipping over to the line. She was trying to hide her nervousness, but her legs shook uncontrollably. -short-

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2014, 08:38:03 pm »
Saravi blinked hearing her name being called. She weaved through people to get to the line. She hadn't noticed Krow.

Krow watched Saravi weave through people to join a line of kids. She ran towards the line to get to Saravi. -short-

Signature drawn by Me

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2014, 11:44:57 pm »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2014, 11:59:30 pm »

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2014, 12:02:39 am »
Thanks, do you mind giving me a quick re-cap on what has happened so far, and where everone is and what time it is? I'll post once I know what's going on...Thanks again.))
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2014, 12:05:03 am »
((Not much has happened yet. The Ceremony has started, and everyone is waiting in line to get the chance to summon a spirit animal. ^^))

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2014, 01:17:08 am »
Sera waited eagerly as kids before her drank the Nectar. One girl got a fox, and a boy got white tailed deer, and one kid didn't get anything at all. {What if I don't get a spirit animal? Will my parents, who both have spirit animals, be disappointed?} Sera looked into the crowd and saw her mother, with her Ocelet laying spoiled across her spoiled. Her father with his bull was in the back (because the bull would have taken up space). Her younger brother was watching onto of her dad's shoulders.
"Sera Clawstone!"
{My turn.. Be calm, and it's ok if you don't get a spirit animal..} She thought as she stepped forward. A nice, kind looking lady held her an expensive looking chalice which contained a golden liquid. {The Nectar..} She thought, and took the chalice. She didn't hesitate, and gulped it down. It tasted sweet, like her grandmother's Apple Cider. A warm feeling filled her up, when the resident animals (animals who were in cages, they increase the chance of getting a spirit animal) went crazy. Sera looked around. Nothing seemed to be bothering them.. Suddenly there was a bright white flash. Sera covered her eyes for a bit, and she saw a beautiful, gold colored Mountain Lion. Sera's eyes widened as the mountain lion approached her. It almost up to her chest with it's head up high. It had gorgeous blue eyes, and big muscles. Sera held out a hand, and the mountain lion looked at it for a bit before nuzzling it. The crowd began to cheer. The mountain lion looked at them, then placed it's front paws on her chest. Sera gasped, It was almost taller than her. {Hello..} The mountain lion seemed to say. "What shall I name you?" Sera whispered. The mountain lion purred, and Sera smiled, "I shall name you.. Dakota." The Mountain lion purred at the name, and got back on her fours. With her new companion, she left the platform and ran to her mother and father, who were smiling with glee and happiness.

Name: Dakota
Summoner: Sera Clawstone
Species: Mountain Lion
History: None yet
Personality: You can learn in the rp
Side: None yet, soon to find out
Other:
* Cloaks
* Dakota means 'Friendly Companion'

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2014, 01:55:43 am »
Saravi waited behind a lot of other kids for her turn to drink the nectar. She looked around briefly to see if she could see her mother or sister or father even

Krow was almost to Saravi until she felt someone grab her tail she yiped and turned her head. A young child younger than the others in the crowd had grabbed her tail. She wiggled free of the child's grasp and ran up to Saravi. Krow made a barking sound at Saravi to get her attention.

Signature drawn by Me