Author Topic: The Bond | Spirit Animals Roleplay | Open and Accepting!  (Read 14189 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: The Bond | Spirit Animals Roleplay | Open and Accepting!
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2014, 10:53:04 pm »
Kirafiki got up from her spot on the wall, staring over at Xzavier. "K-Kirafiki," she said, then chuckled as Saravi kicked Ben in between the legs. "And uh... yeah, I guess it's over." Kirafiki sent a glare at Ben as Toa started to pull on her shoelaces. "This is Toa, my spirit animal. I just was in the ceremony."

Lakejia shook his head. "I don't know any way to reverse it. But, I guess we should hope there is. For now, I'm just gonna try to get away from him." Lakejia looked over to Ben, who was groaning whilst being curled up on a ball on the floor. Some of his friends laughed, the rest stared down at him worried. The wolf then noticed Xzavier and Trek. He paused, staring at Trek for a while before stepping back. He had never seen another wolf before, and wasn't sure how to react.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2014, 05:39:38 pm »

{Photo belongs to its respective owner}
Atalia Vespucci

Family:
 - (Father) Cergius: Unknown Whereabouts
 - (Mother)Slvenna: Unknown Whereabouts
 - (Adopted Father) Nazirr

Personality: Some call her rather stuck up and prideful due to her upper class ranking in society. Though this isn't necessarily the case if someone take the time to become her acquaintance. Atalia definitely has a short fuze though temper-wise and will snap at anything that gets on her nerves, no matter what it may be. She is very outspoken, making her come across as both rather rude though truthful. The girl is rather competitive and as stubborn as a bull. She absolutely won't stand for anyone telling her what to do, even if it were advise to save her life. Atalia is also rather bossy, demanding and even a tad arrogant in her ways, though this normally lightens up with souls she's familiar with.

History: She was born as a child to a farmer couple and stayed with them the first few years of her life. Though do the failing of crops, her parents couldn't afford to take care of the child and was forced to give her up for adoption at the age of three. She spent quite a while in foster care before a wealthy man passing by the establishment finally decided to go inside out of curiosity. Atalia was the first child he had seen on his way in and decided to adopt her. The man originally planned to raise her to one day be a maid so he wouldn't have to purchase one for himself later in life, though ended up spoiling the girl instead. Much of her education was home schooled by hired tutors. She now continues to live with her adopted father although she has a place of her own to get away to if she needs.

Appearance: The girl is around 5'8'' and has a thin slender physique and a clear pale complexion, spare a few light freckles. She has long platinum blond locks normally left down straight and reach far down her back with a longer set of bangs. Sometimes either half of all of her hair will be back in a single braid or pony tail. She normally wears pastel clothing normally of cool colors such as blues and purples in the form of a fancy Victorian style dress that has fringes that barely touch her knees, long high heeled boots and gloves with a few ribbons tied around.

Side (Greencloaks, Conquerors, or none): Independent

Spirit Animal (If any): None (might obtain one later)

Abilities gained with spirit animal (if any): N/A

Weapons (knives, bow and arrow, swords, etc.): Wooden crafted bow with arrows and twin silver daggers.

Other: CLOAK!

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2014, 06:43:28 pm »
Accepted! Welcome to the roleplay ^^

But, she won't be able to receive a spirit animal anytime if she is already 19 (People will only be able to summon a spirit animal when they're 11-12 years old).

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2014, 02:29:19 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue