Author Topic: A Nation Reborn | Purge RP | Literate | Open and Accepting!  (Read 18419 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: A Nation Reborn | Purge RP | Literate | Open and Accepting!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 01:40:21 pm »
(Thank you very much. (: )
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 06:39:57 pm »
@Phrogress: Accepted! Lovely apps!

I've now put a temporary ban on female characters fore the time being. I'm afraid we won't start the roleplay until at least one more male joins. If anyone is willing to create an additional male character then feel free!

"Trust my rage."

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 07:04:26 pm »
Uh, not to be impatient or anything, but waiting for a male character will take long, and the RP might die. We could just start the roleplay and probably wait for people during the roleplay. Just sayin'.))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2014, 08:06:37 pm »
Okay I finished my app ^^, her history is still a WIP, having trouble thinking up one v.v)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2014, 08:13:43 pm »
@Phrogress; I completely understand what you're saying, but I do not want the Roleplay to be overrun by female characters. But, since you did ask nicely, feel free to start roleplaying. I will be posting in the morning :3 <3
@?????????; Accepted! I'll be updating the characters section ASAP ^^

"Trust my rage."

Offline DangusMangus

• Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2014, 09:05:06 pm »
Awe, thank you. <3 ))

Louisa 'Snow white' Oak
(Louizza O'k)
Application
Full Name: Louisa Oak.
Alias(es): Lou', Snow white, Yin.
Wealth: Rich.

Personality: Louisa is very aggressive and over-protective over her sister. Since young age, she's been mostly found in dark corners and/or being alone. But you can find her charming and rather friendly, if you will become her friend. Picky and very dangerous lass.
Habits:
Playing with her knives -
Scratching head when thinking -
Quick breathing when scared -
Appearance: Louisa is an albinos, so her skin is almost white, but she does not have red eyes as most albinos do; she has blue eyes. Pale golden long hair. Very skinny and very light-weighted, but also tall (1,68m). Often wears black-raven mask and/or same color feather gloves. But she is very well known for her clothing, which is typical black, skinny jeans and black tank top, black boots and black jacket.
History: WIP.
Weapon(s) of Choice: Full set of extra sharp throwing knives and a revolver.
Companions(s]: Sister Beatha (second form).

Supporter of the Purge?: Yes. Both Beatha and Louisa witnessed her father being murdered, so they are out for a revenge on every people they meet.
Do you want to be a Purger?: Yes.
Level of Security: 3.
Extra: Face claim - Ginny Gardner.
Wears:

Unzipped

Beatha 'Mistress' Oak.
Application
Full Name: Beatha Oak.
Alias(es): Bea', Mistress, Yang.
Wealth: Rich.

Personality: Beatha is very aggressive and over-rotective over her little sister Louisa. Though, she is always looking for a fight and most of the time she wins against her opponement. She uses great tactics and that prooves how smart and skilful she is. But when it comes to word-fight, she is very impatient and she just wants to rip someone's throat out. It wouldn't be the first time, but that ain't the be the last time too.
Habits:
Pick up a fight against stronger opponent -
Before a fight she finds her opponent weaknesses by touching/asking them -
Has a very sharp tongue, so she can make any person get very angry -
Appearance: Freakisly tall and very skinny, just like her sister. White hair, also white skin and silver eyes. Long, curly hair. Wears white tank top and white jeans, white raven mask and/or black gloves. Also wears white boots.
History: WIP.
Weapon(s) of Choice: Full set of throwing knives, also carries golden deagle.
Companions(s]: Louisa Oak.

Supporter of the Purge?: Yes. Both Beatha and Louisa witnessed her father being murdered, so they are out for a revenge on every people they meet.
Do you want to be a Purger?: Yes.
Level of Security: 5.
Extra: Face-claim - Beata V.
Wears:

Unzipped

Snow White was rushing over the building, her long legs carried her light-weight body as she managed to jump over the alleyway and land on the other building with a quick roll. She bowed her head, the tip of her mask was pointing to her belly, so the tip of it wouldn't hit the ground and make it harder to land. She got used to running and rolling with her mask on, she had to learn it before she'll go purging.

Mistress was dashing after her too, jumping after her sister and with a horizontal roll she safely landed on the roof and quickly got up, brushing dust off her white clothes. The color still was the same, there was no dark spot on the cloth. She walked towards her sister, placing her right leg on the edge of the roof and she looked down at the city below. There was no cars or people on the streets. Only you could see someone quickly walking out from it's apartment to fix their barricade and quickly rush back in.

Meanwhile, Snow White took one of her blades, pointing it at the person, but is illegal to kill before the purge. She wanted to kill the person, she feels statisfication after murdering one, but her sister Mistress quickly grabbed her arm and through small holes in her mask she could see the frown. "No, not yet," Mistress said in her calm and gentle tone, it even seemed that she didn't want to stop Snow White, but she had to. "Ugh," Snow White groaned like a kid, lowering her arm and placing the small blade back into small socket.

Both sisters slowly walked towards the small room on the roof, picking the locket with some metal wires that Mistress carried. When they walked in, Snow White shut the door behind both of them, heading after her sister down the stairs which lead to their home.

Their home was what their father left for them. It was a huge penthouse, 4 rooms, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. The sisters loved the two additional rooms. In one of them they stored weapons and in other one they planned who they are going to kill during the purge. After last purge, they began to make a list of who  they are going to kill and who they'll torture. The sisters are often called Death Sisters.

Snow White usually spends her time in the living room. There both of the sisters practice their skills in either throwing knives or fighting hand to hand. The sisters are both uniquely skilled and smart, so it is hard to misunderstand them or their moves.

"Alright, come here kiddo," Mistress said after she placed her backpack on the ground and headed towards open space in the very middle of the room, taking her mask off and throwing it on the white couch, while Snow was doing the same but she took one of her knives. Mistress allowed it, since Snow still needs to learn how to fight with a melee weapon.

"I ain't a kid," Louisa said with a small frown, putting her hair up in a bun just to make sure no strands will block her view. "Are you sure about that?" Beatha laughed quietly, standing in a defensive position. "Yes, now shut your trap," she scowled very quietly, quickly lunging at her sister and attempting to trick her by jumping to right but quickly falling to left, gripping her legs and tossing her on the ground. Though, she succeed it, but Beatha quickly kicked Snow in the belly and tied her legs around her sister's neck. She will not kill her, but she'll use strength to train her, she always does.

Louisa scowled quietly, quickly rising her own legs and threw them at Beatha, running her legs successfully around her sister's waist, very tightly squeezing her body. She could hear her whine and hard punches on her leg, but she will not release until she'll be free. Soon, she managed to get her arms out from her grip, quickly rush them inbetween of her sister's legs and stretch them out by squeezing her leg muscles. She could her loud groan, quickly pushing herself up at Beatha and gripping her neck in between of her armpit. She began to squeeze her neck, ignoring the punches on her back.

Soon, she heard two quick taps on the ground, quickly releasing her sister with quick and deep gasps, backing off and sitting next to her. "You're getting better, even without using your knife," Beatha said while she laid on the ground with her chest very quickly rising and falling.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 10:13:15 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2014, 09:53:36 pm »

Luce

The Town was verging on small, most knew most, and rumors traveled rapidly. In it's own, however, the town verges on being it's own nation in ways those who didn't call the small sanctuary home wouldn't understand. Bordering the east side of town was the courthouse, banks and shops. Rows of houses lined the sidewalks and children could bike to each others homes. In the middle of town lay a burnt carcass of what was once an aviary, housing the towns population of exotic plants and birds. After the large fire of 2004, the building sat empty in a pile of baked bricks and glass shards. Few travel along the road passing the charred lot, as it's come to carry more than just the burden of loss. It's become a symbol, a territorial lining. Beyond that lot lay the lesser, the closed shops and abandoned homes. A place most ignore during the purge both for it's lack of Human-civility life, and the humans that do call what has only become known as "The Pitt" home. Along with The Pitt's charred buildings, dilapidated structures, and cold vibe, lived a group that mirrored the areas description. The Fallen, a group of purgers whose killing expands beyond the legal purge, have come to call the area home, residing in the middle of the area within the abandoned courthouse that was once the town's main attraction. Their notorious lack of humanity has inspired several raids of authorities all to no avail. Some question the government and as to why such a group has remained un touched. No one is quite sure why.

Though such a group is capable of striking fear into the mild town, none quite like the gang's back bone, its structural spine, have truly lived up to their reputation. Few know his true name, but Lucifer is what he's come to be called. A psychopath unlike any other, his controlled behavior and business like facade make his twisted grin just the more eery. A handsome man with a trigger finger that seems to have an itch he is incapable of scratching. And nothing is more important to him that his business..

Beneath the ruins of the abandoned courthouse lay the tunnels of the cities water systems, a well known factor of the group. The tunnels in particular today echoed with the sound of footsteps, hastily striding down the length of the damp and mossy system. "He managed to kill Josiah, but we got him back. He's locked in here, sir." Two men walked side by side, one speaking urgently to the other, his eyes glimmering with pride and a satisfied smile upon his visage. The other, however, standing taller than the other, held an unamused and even slightly annoyed sneer. The two approached an old steam room, its door locked tightly to with old it's prisoner. "He's been tortured as you wished." The shorter of the two smiled turning to face the other.

"Wipe That ignorant smirk off your face you lesser inbred." The taller hissed, his cold glare and angered stance wiping the pride from the other's. "You deserve no praise for cleaning up the mess you made."

"But..sir," the smaller muttered. He reached only his second word when the taller of the two lessened the space between them, their noses almost touching as the shorter feared to meet eyes. "You are lucky it is not you strung up within my tunnels bleeding like the pig you are. Josiah has died due to your mistakes, Howard. I expected more of you." A silence fell within the tunnels and slowly the taller man stepped away, unlocking the steam room's door. With a short nod, Howard turned, his strides less sure than before. As the steam room doors opened, the towering man slipped out and older colt, it's etched details of vintage heritage. In one swift and fatal motion he aimed behind him, shooting a bullet into Howard's head. He fell heavily to the ground as the figure slipped the colt back into it's holder and muttered, "Always cleaning up messes."

He stepped into the room, his eyes falling upon a figure kneeling in chains at his feet. "Luce," the bloodied man coughed out weakly, a lifeless smile on his lips, "I heard you were a low life but..tunnels, really?" Luce's lips parted into a dangerous grin, "You killed my man. And now you've become another mess to clean up." The man kneeling had a good card to deal, his facade of pride and carelessness seemed to show he was unaffected by the torture and word play. Then he made one fatal mistake..

"Than do it."

A glimmer of amusement flickered in Luce's eyes and he slipped his gun out, "Do it than!" The man yelled. In one swift motion Luce aimed, a shot ringing out but not the the man, at the light above them. The bulb shattered and the room fell dark. "Starvation or insanity..Let's see which one breaks you first." Luce hissed, turning on his heels and exciting the room. As the steam room's doors closed and Locked, the chained man screamed from within the darkness, his pain obvious to those who could hear."
[/center]

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2014, 08:35:16 am »

Cassandra

The soft clicking sounds of high-heeled boots against a stone floor grew in volume, bouncing off of the parallel walls. A slender being, merely a shadow blending into the darkness of the alley, was walking with effortless confidence despite the fact that she wore a leather belt holding many sharpened throwing knives. The deafening silence was very abruptly interrupted with a shrill tune that could only belong to an out-dated cell phone. The young woman continued her journey through the alley, pulling out her phone with an exaggerated rolling of the eyes. "Speak." The one word, so sharp and clear, would send chills down any normal person's spine. The muffled, incomprehensible voice of the stranger on the other side of the line was clearly rushed, causing a sly smirk to appear on the woman's face. "Done. He will be brought to you as soon as possible." A sweeter, less threatening voice escaped the same woman's lips. A short beep could be heard as fhe female ended the call and dropped the phone on the ground without a second glance.

Case didn't exactly know where she was going. She had received yet another anonymous phone call earlier in the day telling her to meet with someone just outside of 'The Pitt'. It was dangerous, yes, but she could manage quite easily alone during the Purge, never mind in broad daylight where anyone could see her. She did have suspicions on why she was here, but they didn't fase her in the slightest. The only thing she was worried about was Lucifer. There was not one person that lived in the Town that hasn't heard of him. Being notorious for killing without hesitation outside of Purge hours, leaving people to starve to death or kill themselves, driven by insanity. Anyone would be lucky to be shot in the head if they ever met him. The young woman placed an unshaking hand on one of her knives as her steady pace slowed to a halt outside of the burnt aviary. She didn't dare sit down on one of the available ledges, so leaned casually against the nearest wall.

It was easy to miss Cassandra. Her clothes were particularly unnoticeable, all black leather, hugging tightly to her skin and threateningly tall heeled shoes that would take years to learn to walk in, never mind fight. Her hair was left tumbling down her back, stopping just below her ribs. She would tie it up later. Her throwing knives, all painted black, were hung neatly on her belt, hidden from view with the large black coat she wore that reached down to her knees.

NOTE: Feel free to be the anonymous person she is meeting if you would like, if not I will just make the person an NPC.

"Trust my rage."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2014, 10:11:52 am »

Luce

(Id like to be the person. c:)
"You must be Ghost."

The alley was darker than most would assume one to be at such a time of night. Even the lack of sunlight seemed to hold a brighter tone that that within the alleyway. The woman stepped from out of the shadows, her eyes full of curiosity and worry. "Thank you for meeting me. There's a lot to explain, but just listen.."

A shot rang out, a bullet piercing the woman's forehead with a fatal shot. She fell to her knees, her body in shock as the shooter stepped from behind the woman, his eyes unamused as he gently used the tip of his finely shined shoe to knock the body to the ground. "Disgusting, aren't they?" He muttered, his eyes sliding to Cassandra. "In likes of respect ill finish the old bags speech. We hate killing..blah blah, we're rebelling against the murderers in this town, blah..The Fallen must die join us blah blah, really those are the grimey bits." He stated in a somewhat suave and comfortable tone. Yet, the entirety of his speech along with the fact that this tall figure waved his gun about as he spoke as though it were a part of his hand, he had yet to fully face the girl, failing to expose his true identity. "I assume some explaining is in order. You see, you're standing on somewhat tainted ground. Quite close to the Pitt, wouldn't you say?" Finally, the shape moved forward and the man can into view along with his amused grin. "The name's Lucifer, you may call me Luce. And I, have the offer of a lifetime..quite literally. "

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2014, 11:19:20 am »

Cassandra

The voice coming from the shadows in the alley did not shock or startle Cassandra. In fact, the young woman did not even bother to turn her head as the voice addressed her with her Purging name. As the stranger came into view, Cass tilted her head lazily towards the woman as she pulled out one of the blades resting against her hip. She began weaving it in and out of her fingers as the strange woman started to talk, the tip of the blade just inches from the delicate flesh of her fingertips. The ear piercing bang of a gun firing caused her hand to slip, slicing a shallow cut down the palm of her hand. Restraining herself from swearing or showing any sign of pain, she pushed herself up from her leaning position on the wall and peered into the shadows at where the bullet had come from. She could already suspect that it was one of the Fallen, no one else would take a risk like that so near the Purging hours.

Her eyes briefly darted to the body lying in a crumpled heap just a few feet away from her and she arched a brow in annoyance. That woman had offered her a lot of money to team up. Too late now. Another voice, deeper, clearly belonging to a male, came from the shadows where that woman had been only seconds ago. "Disgusting, aren't they?" Cassandra's mouth twitched in amusement, but she otherwise stayed emotionless and silent as the man continued talking. Her stance remained guarded but her cut hand was dug deep into her pocket, out of sight for the time being.

As the man stepped into view, her grip on the throwing knife tightened. Surprisingly, she was not even the slightest bit scared. Just intrigued. "The name's Lucifer, you may call me Luce. And I, have the offer of a lifetime..quite literally. " Cass stopped herself from saying 'I know', this was a bad time to be sounding creepy. "Cassandra." She replied, not even nodding in greeting. This was also a bad time to 'play nice'. She took a second to take in the apparel of Lucifer. She had been told that he dressed smartly, but she hadn't been told that he was handsome. Or this young. Taking a step forward, she allowed her lips to spread into a confident smile. "You're younger than I thought you'd be. And shorter." She announced. Her tone was neither insulting or complementary, she said it as if stating a fact. Cass knew she was being dangerous, but he had a proposition for her and that must mean that he, for now, did not want to kill her.

"Trust my rage."