Author Topic:  (Read 7689 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« on: December 05, 2014, 10:32:52 pm »

Its finally summer!

Winter had slowly dawned causing the plants to die, and everywhere turn white. The cold weather causing you to beg for the Summer weather, a time you couldn't wait for the head to arrive. The day went on and you moaned and cried until it came. Summer. Excited and in the party spirit you beging planning your next big holiday for the Summer. Everyone goes on holiday to Spain, Magaluf, Grease and many many more places. But this year you've taken a different approach. Taking to the seas. You have decided. To go on a cruise. But its not like your normal 'family' cruise ship. This one is for the 'younger' generation, those of late teens/early adulthood who have decided to go on their first, or second holiday alone. A luxary ship you will be boarding, friends will be mate and lost, maybe romances will blossom. Its entirely up to you.

You being to pack your things read for the big day, excitement runs through you as you rush around getting things sorted-maybe getting pets or childreen looked after, or saying goodbye to your family. And your big day comes. You wake up early to just be on time, some running around at last minute getting a few extra things. Leaving you soon arrive at your destination. Looking up you glare at the large boat that's floating infront of you. Your face lights up as you begin to board, you bags hanging loosely from your hands as you board and head to your room. Now you realise how beautiful this boat actually is and how great this trip is going to be.

A luxury cruise is what you've landed on. A beautiful boat filled with many activities and luxuries for throughout the day, and by night its a glowing 'party' boat. On the deck there is a large pool with a hot tub and a jacuzzi at either side, along with sun loungers for those who enjoy basking in the sun-bridges also go across the top allowing people to cross from one side to the other with ease. A small bar is beside the pool allowing the access to drink being easier. At the other side of the boat its a more 'relaxed' area with the activities such as; mini golf, surfing machines, swimming pools, pool tables, dart boards, air hockey table, motion rider and dance mats. Giving those aboard a large variety.
A large stair case that leads you from the deck to the engine room, control room, bedroom and dining rooms. They're decorated beautifully with many plants to give it a more relaxed feeling-having lifts to also make it easier for travelling floor to floor.
The bedrooms are infact luxury, they have everything you need. They have a bed of your choice; bunk beds, single beds, double beds and king sized beds (you can choose a matress, foam or water bed), a balcony is also there through a pair of glass double doors. Your bathroom has a large circular, oval or square bath with a matching sink and shower, also having a jacuzzi. You'll have a small kitchen where you can make basic foods like breakfast, supper or snacks. You'll have a walk in wardrobe where you can store all of your posessions.
The dining room is a beautiful large area where many go to dine for their most important meals of the day; breakfast, dinner and tea, unless you decide to get room service. There are plenty of seats as they have 3 floors and many tables being able to hold from 1 to 10, this room is also beautifully decorated. Under the deck there us a beautiful amusement which not only holds slot machines, motion riders, grab-a-toy and a lot more. This arcade also holds dodgems dead in the centre of all the fun, and three rollercoasters which go around the amusements but also outside the shit. The three different roller coasters are; ghost train, one similar to the mouse trap and one faster for older people.

Plot:
You're a human ranging from the age 18 to 50. You've decided to come on holiday. But instead of going on your regular holiday, this year you have decided to go on a luxary cruise hoping to have a better time than usual. Maybe you'll make friends and even romances may blossom it all depends on you. You can chose from drinking and having parties to having a quiet night by the pool or in your room. You're on the cruise as long as you want which is usually a while. Its entirely up to you.

Rules
1~Be realistic, nothing unrealistic as this is a human roleplay and it will just get boring.
2~Be active, don't like it when roleplays I enjoy go dead-so if you're going to be inactive please inform me.
3~Swearing/cussing will be allowed along with violence and even gore, although sexual scenes must be don't in spoiler or prefferably through pm, or just skip it out. Don't go over board.
4~No drama llamas, it gets very annoying when someone is always looking for attention. If you jump off the boat you won't be eaten by a shark! There are Dolphins and that is it.
5~Try and be literate, I will make acceptions to 2 liners and 1 at a push if you have writers block. But that can't always be your excuse for short posts.
6~Everyone please keep an eye out for updates!

Application

(Picture)
Name:
Race:
Personality:
Crush:
Boyfriend/girlfriend:
Extra:

"Welcome to Thompsons Cruises. I hope you guys enjoy your time here and stay safe, have a great holiday and please rate us! Goof look fellow passanger!"
Is what is said as you're welcomed on your cruise. Its time to set sail and have the holiday of a liftime. Get ready to have a ball and party hard.

(This roleplay is one I made last year, I have decided to remake it - everything has been copy and pasted.)

« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 04:35:19 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 10:37:01 pm »

Current Events

The boat has left the barbour and has set off into sea, most people have spent their first day getting unpacked and exploring the ship ready for the following days to come. Night quickly past and the sun has slowly began to rise again, some people are already awake doing activities or already drinking, whilst others may be just waking up and having breakfast.

Time~ 9am
Weather~ Nice and sunny, no clouds in sight-with an odd cool breeze here and there.
Location~ About 4 hours away from land.

DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 10:37:32 pm »

Members

Males 3|3 Females

Teri-Jane Bennet|Female|20 years|White British

Haleigh Crape|Female|22 years|Caucasian

Allanah Keirnan|Female|19 years|White-Irish

Damien Lancaster|Male|23 years|Caucasian American

Ryder Cillian Vermonia|Male|23 years|Caucasian-Irish

William James Pepperton|Male|22 years|CaucasianBritish
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 09:18:06 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 10:40:47 pm »
(Interesting! I'll make an app when I get home! )
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 10:43:28 pm »

]{Heh, well thank you. Can't wait to see your application floof!}
DA Account

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 10:59:15 pm »

Haleigh Raven Cripe

Name: Haleigh Cripe
Race: Caucasian
Nationality: Scottish
Personality: Haleigh is a very quiet girl when you first meet her but once you get past her shell she can be quite the 'animal'. She adores reading and drawing but when she isn't holed up in her room she is out at a party or just hanging out with her friends. She is also very kind and friendly and loves to help others, she can also be rude but only if you are to her or her friends.The past year Haleigh went through a depressive state since her mother had died and unfortunately tried to end her own life. She was unsuccessful and she is glad that she was, the last month she has finally started to live, doing things she had always wanted to do.
Crush: None at the moment
Boyfriend/girlfriend: None
(Feel free to apply to be her boyfriend^^)
Extra: She has a scar on both of her wrists from an attempted suicide
This is how she sounds;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGKoekcThLE
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 02:50:48 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 12:08:25 am »
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 01:25:33 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 09:11:16 am »

Allanah Keirnan

No one looks back on their life,
And remembers the nights
That they got plenty of sleep.

Name: Allanah Keirnan
Age: 19 years old, she will be turning 20 in a few days.
Race: White- Irish.
Personality: A laid-back, carefree girl. Allanah is often seen as a danger to others. Her careless attitude often leads her to do daring things while under the influence of alcohol; but she isn't stupid. She loves to party and meet new people that tend to view her as a charming, likeable young lady that isn't afraid to have fun. She is more of a rule-breaker than anything else, if it says no smoking on deck then she will pull out a cigarette but she uses her charming way of words to get herself out of trouble. Once you get to know her, she does care more than one might think. She is severely loyal, gentle and a natural leader. She finds it hard to keep her opinions to herself, but they are almost always on the right side. Towards guys, she is flirty and sometimes even a little shy, but never changes herself to impress anyone else. That's probably what people love about her; she would change for no one but herself.

Crush: N/A, for now.
Boyfriend/girlfriend: N/A. Subject to change.
Extra:
Allanah looks much younger than she actually is, so often needs her ID to buy drinks.
She is Irish, but most find her accent beautiful and she is relatively easy to understand.
She came with a large party of friends for her birthday.

Damien Lancaster

"Don't try to be what you're not.
If you're nervous, be nervous.
If you're shy, be shy.
It's cute."

Name: Damien Lancaster
Race: Caucasian American.

Personality: Much more withdrawn and quite than you'd expect, Damien isn't much of a party animal. He enjoys a good drink or two with his friends, but tends to avoid large, noisy parties. He is very gentle and sensitive, but many view him as boring when they first meet him. He is, actually, quite humorous and flirty when he wants to be. He knows how to get his own way when he wants to, but is too warm-hearted to be manipulative. Although he isn't one to take risks, he can't stand to be called a coward so is often seen doing stupid things to prove a point. He loves to smile or laugh, and is just genuinely down-to-earth guy.

Crush: N/A. Subject to change.
Boyfriend/girlfriend: N/A. Subject to change.
Extra:
He uses the ship's jogging track every morning to wake up.
He came with only two of his closest friends.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 08:24:25 am by Concern »

"Trust my rage."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2014, 10:16:59 am »

{Both are accepted, we won't be starting until we get a few more members and evened out genders - so take your time with your second application, Concern}
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2014, 01:26:52 am »

~Bump~
DA Account