Author Topic: The Realm of Fantasy | Dragon - Human roleplay | Open and Accepting!  (Read 38804 times)

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: The Realm of Fantasy | Dragon - Human roleplay | Open and Accepting!
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2015, 06:33:15 pm »

"Trust my rage."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2015, 10:17:21 pm »
(Bumpety:3)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2015, 11:09:22 pm »
Still waiting for my turn unless told otherwise :3 ))

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2015, 12:24:04 am »
(Oh Vask, you got moved up in the posting order. ^^ I think it might be your turn)

Whoops...

Offline DangusMangus

• Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2015, 09:19:55 am »
Yeah, I kinda changed post-order. Vask will have one more day with the posr. c:))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2015, 07:10:40 pm »

Alexander Wrightson

"Call me Alex."

Nickname: Alex
Side: Light

Appearance description: Alex stands at a tall 6"1, give or take.  He's rather muscular but isn't one for showing it off. His face features themselves are soft, but his jawline is sharp. Alex's eyes are a pure green that appear brighter in the sun. The light brown hair atop his head is somewhat ruffled yet always well groomed. His clothing style usually consists of jeans, a dark colored plaid shirt, and boots. His arms have a few small scars across them. He also has a very small scar across the bridge of his nose, which is barely noticeable. The most prominent perminantly damaged place on his body is his back. It is littered with several long gash-like scars which are easily concealed under his shirt.

Personality: Alex is generally a friendly person, with a soft spot for children. He is naturally very brave and will always put other peoples needs and concerns before his own. Alex would without question give his life to save those he cares about. For those that have earned his trust and care, he is incredibly sweet and gentle to them. He at times will be understanding, kind, and a bit immature, as his humor links with somewhat childish jokes. Alex is also quite the flirt with women, able to talk and get them interested with ease. Although he seems as though his respect for women is nonexistent, Alex truthfully has a great deal of respect for them. He especially shows respect for women who can stand up for themselves or hold their own. He would never dream of disrespecting any women, contrary to his flirtatious nature. Don't be fooled to think that he is 'flawless' however. He is far from perfect, and Alex knows it too. Outside Alex appears confident and outgoing, but in truth he is very self conscious and worried about what might happen if he were to mess up. He is the kind of man who can be both selfless and selfish, usually in one sitting. Alex often avoids emotional intimacy with others, and keeps his distance from relationships(not to say he'd never want one). One of his most prominent traits is his stubborn nature. Once he makes a decision he will stick to it unless proven otherwise. He is incredibly intelligent, and has before been called a genius, but would never admit to being anything special or above average. Alex can at times seem aggressive, but his heart is always in the right place.

Dragon Mark: Below his thumb and above his wrist.
Habits:
-Running a hand through his hair
-Humming ACDC
-Kicking pebbles when he walks
Weaknesses:
-Harming or punishing someone who's innocent
-Somewhat clumsy
-A bit of a dork
-Trusting anybody completely
Strengths:
-Hand-to-Hand Combat
-Creating believable lies
-Knife Combat
-Stealth
-Physical Strength
Extra:
-'Pew Pew!'

Azul
(A-zoo-l)

Type: Fire

Weaknesses:
-Water
-Cold Weather
-Running Speed
Strengths:
-Arial Combat
-Obedience to Alex
-Strength
-Flying Speed
Alex slowly started to doze off under the sun, and so did Azul. The boy jerked upward in surprise when water hit his stomach and splashed all over his face. He quickly wiped the water from his eyes and saw Dante flying away. /Ashton..../he thought to himself. Azul had raised his head when Alex got hit, and was scanning the sky. Alex gave a chuckle, climbing onto Azul's back and grabbing hold of his horn. He pulled upward and the large fire dragon shot up into air. Alex levels him out and chased after Ashton. Alex knew Ashton quite well, and they were good friends. Azul also knew Dante very well. Alex felt Azul's chest rumble as he growled in excitement. He saw Dante attempt to hide himself behind an all too small rock. Alex laughed, stopping Azul in front of the rock. Azul flapped his wings slowly to keep himself in the air. "Smoke em out." Alex whispered to his dragon. Azul huffed, carefully stopping his head and blowing smoke out of his mouth. Azul had to make sure to be steady whenever he blew only smoke, because it was such a delicate process. The smoke swirled in a ring around Dante's feet, not giving them any real danger but making for a good laugh. Azul stopped blowing smoke and raised his head back up. A small smile twitched on Alex's lips. "Morning Ash." He projected calmly.

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2015, 11:18:15 am »

Ashton Matthew

"...Unbelieveable..."

Nickname
Ash.
Side
Light.

Appearance description
 Ash is very tall and rather skinny man, but he is quite muscular and handsome. Despite the fact that he has rather pale skin and dark blue-grey eyes, he was a child that everyone adored back in the day.
Ash now wears pale green T-shirt and dark blue jeans with black sneakers.
Personality - Ash is really nice and harmless to both Darkness and Light people. He believes that everything can be solved in peace and there's no war needed. He is very friendly and quite a shoulder to hang on. Loyal and very loving man.
Dragon Mark - On his left hand, right next to his thumb.

Habbits
-Talks to himself;
-Thinks out loud too much;
-Bites his bottom lip when thinks;
-Examines other dragons till the very end.

Weaknesses
-Talking to girls;
-Trying to look not like a nerd.

Strengths
-Melee combat;
-Archery;
-Training other new-borns.

Extra
-'Pew-Pew!'
-He is a trainer himself.
[/spoiler]

Dante

Type
Time Dragon.

Weaknesses
-Agility;
-Following Ashton's orders.

Strengths
-Speed;
-Swiftness;
-Running.

Ashton heard the sound of dragon flying right towards them, causing Dante to tilt his head oer the side of the rock, not finding Azul or Alex on the hill, not until Dante felt silk-soft material swirl around his legs. Ashton looked down at black smoke swirling around Dante's legs, causing the dragon to whine loudly and kick itself from the rock structure, slamming it down into the green valley. Ash looked at the mess he just made, causing Dante to glance at Ash with fear-filled look. "O-Okay..." Ashton gave a shivering nod, before he looked at Alex. He smiled quietly, then the smile vanished. "Lets make sure father doesn't know about this..." he muttered quietly, giving a faint nod before he would turn the thorn sideways, landing Dante on ground.

Ash jumped off the dragon, looking at the large stones on top of a green field. "Eh, it doesn't look very bad..." he said quietly shrugging the feeling of guilt. Yes, Ashton is still a child inside, he's afraid of breaking things but he's very good at it, like a 6 year old child, but he has strength and courage of a man, which makes him quite a weirdo. "Oh, and morning, Alex," he said with a sigh, before he would begin to giggle quietly under his breath.

((Going without SweetNightmares. You didn't post for a particular amount of time.))
In-game - Orchee

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2015, 01:13:04 pm »
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:52:07 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2015, 01:52:27 pm »
Updates~))
In-game - Orchee

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2015, 05:14:34 pm »

Kinley Aniah Quinn

"I'm the exact opposite of a hero, but I can still do great things."

When you first wake up, your mind comes alive even before your eyes open. It's like when you smell the thick scent of coffee broiling in the pot, or the shifting of the bed sheets reaches your ears and yet your eyes are still closed. And there Kinley's eyes remained for a good part of the ride. She felt the beasts body shift as they lifted off the ground, and the feel of the wind as they rose higher into the air, yet she clung to the dragon's back, her eyes pinched shut. One ear pressed against the warming scales of the lifting and sinking body of the beast as it breathed in and out, Kinley's mind slowly shifted from fear to focus. The dragon's breathing slowed, and as if noticing her fearful state, it released a deep rumble, it chest vibrating against her head. It was with this strangely warming sound that she opened her eyes to the new world she was painted in. The trees once offering shade and dangers to her, lay far below, surrounded by vast meadows and landscapes of colors. The mountains that had towered above her, now seemed equal in height. Their brown and whites shifting into greys and blues as the sun, weak and tired from hours of gleaming, began to set, painting the world in an array of oranges and reds, warming the scene in beauty. Kinley's eyes slid below, watching as the dragon's feet shifted and moved against the wind. The beauty was intoxicating, the world was anew. Yet, as if annoyed by her fearful stature still pressed against his body, the beast rumbled again, almost snaking his body in the air. "Okay okay," she spat, sitting up suddenly. It was like her younger days, riding horses along the trails of the forests back home. Her body moved with the dragon's, sliding through the air as they flew. A sudden smile parted her lips, this was true beauty, the world from above. "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid.." she muttered, running a hand along the beasts scales, as a sudden thought came to mind, "Attor." As her lips sounded the word, the dragon's eyes widened. It's body rose as it breathed in, and with a sudden jolt of movement, it's released a roar. It's deep, scream echoed along the landscape, and as the scream echoed it shifted. Closer and closer to the ground, the dragon lessened it's height until with a raising of its feet, it landed heavily on the ground, jolting Kinley off of it's back. She gasped, rolling to a stop a few feet away. She heard the dragon approaching, curious about the fallen girl. It sniffed, and prodded, cooing in a worried fashion over the fallen girl. In a sudden excitment, she jolted up, a large smile on her lips. Attor lept back in surprise, flapping his wings. "I flew on a dragon! I can't...I did it! I mean," her eyes landed on Art, "Attor, your name's Attor."

Attor

Finnik Elias Morthel

"You don't belong here, you don't deserve it."

The forest was quiet now with the girl gone, and with a relaxing sigh, Fin turned on his heels to part from the clearing. His green gaze rose to the sky, his feet freezing at the sight. The beauty of the orange, fading sky was corrupted. A dark crimson cloud cracked the beauty, greenish lightening spreading through its depths. A sudden chill of familiarity ran through Finnik. He knew the cloud, seen it years ago. His lips parted, a curse muttered under his breath. The truth was obvious now with the cloud looming, and a sudden pain shot through Fin's visage.

(Ima add another character for the dark side as soon as I get home!)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.