Author Topic: Laurus Acadamy | Mystery High School Roleplay | Open and Accepting members!  (Read 5744 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Who doesn't need a good old-fashioned high school roleplay?

Laurus Acadamy

Current time:
Around eight o'clock in the morning, the school day begins at half past eight.

Time of year:
February, still in the winter months.

Weather:
Light snowfall with around an inch or two on the ground, nothing too worrying.

Mini-Plot(s):
 None as of now.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 03:06:56 pm by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: Laurus Acadamy | WIP NO POSTING
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 09:55:45 am »
Plot
These are strange times for Laurus Acadamy. A new head mistress, Miss Malum,  has just recently joined the community. Nobody knows much about her. Just that she is very strict and that her job is, at the moment, permanent. Just as she has appeared seemingly out of nowhere, strange things have been happening. Children have been going missing, the weather has varied massively from heat waves to blizzards and strange noises can be heard from the staff dorms. Authorities are oblivious to the fact that this is all happening to the Acadamy; it's almost as if the school has been wiped off the face of existence.

Rules

School Rules:

- Violence among students is not tolerated.
- Bullying in any form (verbally, physically, or via technology) is not tolerated and will be looked into by the staff.
- Smoking or drinking is not allowed on the property or in dorms.
- Lights out is at 10pm, meaning that no student is permitted to be out of their dorms after this time.
- Dorm parties are not acceptable.
- Male and female dorms must be separate at all costs, if any girl is caught in a boy's dorm and vice versa they will be punished immediately.
- Students are allowed only ten days absent in the school year unless suggested otherwise by a doctor.
- No exceeding school boundaries except for on Sundays where students are allowed a day off.

[These rules are allowed to be broken!]

Roleplay Rules:

Roleplay Rules:
- Do not let your character be a Mary or Gary sue.
- Feel free to create drama, but do not make every situation centered around your character.
- Mild cursing/swearing is allowed, although not to be used in every sentence.
- Do not control someone else's character without their permission.
- The whole 'mystery of the new teacher' will be slowly developed throughout the Roleplay. She will be, currently, an NPC played by me.
- If you have any requests or questions, please PM me! I don't bite :3
- Hate the character, not the player!
- Have fun roleplaying!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 01:06:32 pm by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 02:00:27 pm »
Locations

Main Hall/School Atrium

Lunch Hall

Classrooms

Science Laboratory

Girls and Boys Dormitories.

Computer Lab

The gym, where gymnastics, volleyball, cheerleading, and basketball activities are held.

Track-and-Field next to the football field, which is suitable for football and soccer activities. There are bleachers next to the track field.

The school pool, competitions and practise for water activities are held here.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 02:27:39 pm »
Application

Code: [Select]
[center][img]http://Image url here | Maximum of 4[/img]
[size=15pt][color=white][u]N[color=green]a[/color]m[color=green]e[/color] H[color=green]e[/color]r[color=green]e[/color][/color]
[color=white][i]"Quote/Song lyrics."
[hr]
[hr][/center]
[color=white][u]Full Name:[/u] [What is your character's full name?]
[u]Gender:[/u] [Is your character a boy or a girl?]
[u]Age:[/u] [How old is your character?]

---

[u]History:[/u] [What happened previously in your character's past? Optional but encouraged.]
[u]Personality:[/u] [What is your character like? At least four long sentences.]
[u]Appearance:[/u] [What does your character look like? At least three sentences.]

---

[u]Tattoos:[/u] [Does your character have any tattoos? Provide picture or link.]
[u]Piercings:[/u] [Does your character have any piercings?]
[u]Dorm No:[/u] [What is the number of your character's dorm? Girls, 1-15, Boys, 16-31]
[u]Grade:[/u] [What grade is your character in? Explained further below.]

---

[u]Clothing style:[/u] [What is your character wearing today?/Give a description of what your character usually dresses like.]
[u]Boyfriend/Girlfriend:[/u] [Does your character have any boyfriends or girlfriends?]
[u]Crush:[/u] [Does your character have a liking to anyone?]
[u]Sexuality:[/u] [What is your character's sexuality? Ex. heterosexual, pansexual, bisexual, etc.]

---

[u]Theme song: [/u][What song fits your character most?]
[u]Voice sounds like:[/u] [What does your character's voice sound like?]
[u]Extra:[/u] [Anything else you would like to add?]
[/color]

Year 9: 13-14 years old.
Year 10: 14-15 years old.
Year 11: 15-16 years old.
Year 12: 16-17 years old.

Jennifer
"I'd trade all of my tomorrows for one single yesterday."

Full Name: Jennifer May Edwards

---

History: Will be developed throughout the Roleplay :3
Personality:
Independant: Working and walking alone is probably what Jenny prefers above everything else. She does not prefer the company of a companion (Unless she is particularly close to the person), which is not simply because she wishes to remain alone, but rather because she sees companions, groups, and alliances to be her responsibility; if they were to fall into any trouble of sorts, she would be the one blaming herself.
Compassionate: Although she is not the most approachable of people, Jenny is a truly beautiful individual once teased out of her shy, self-conscious shell. If she feels that she has a bond with a certain someone, it will be a bond of pure love and loyalty that can take things to extreme levels. The passion that she holds towards music is just one example of her 'heart of gold' and not many can remain unimpressed by the fierce feelings she has towards trust and respect.
Artistic: The majority of Jenny's skills lie in the area of expressive arts. She sings, plays the guitar and violin and often sketches from time to time. She takes a lot of pleasure in letting her feelings flow from her lips, a piece of music or a pencil. She likes to remain in her own little bubble whenever doing something that she loves so dearly and it can take a lot for her to 'snap out of it'.
Self-conscious:  Jenny is extremely weak mentally and emotionally. She's constantly second guessing herself and over-thinking everything after an incident. There are times where she'll put himself down for mistakes. Jennifer has a habit of taking everything to heart, which puts more strain on the little confidence she has left. She's sensitive to a lot of things as well and sometimes it can get him into arguments..

Appearance: [What does your character look like? At least three sentences.]

---

Tattoos: [Does your character have any tattoos? Provide picture or link.]
Piercings: [Does your character have any piercings?]
Dorm No: [What is the number of your character's dorm? Girls, 1-15, Boys, 16-31]
Grade: [What grade is your character in? Explained further below.]

---

Clothing style: [What is your character wearing today?/Give a description of what your character usually dresses like.]
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: [Does your character have any boyfriends or girlfriends?]
Crush: [Does your character have a liking to anyone?]
Sexuality: [What is your character's sexuality? Ex. heterosexual, pansexual, bisexual, etc.]

---

Theme song: [What song fits your character most?]
Voice sounds like: [What does your character's voice sound like?]
Extra: [Anything else you would like to add?]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 06:45:26 am by Sherlolly »

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 03:05:17 pm »
Save for members & FAQ

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 03:06:17 pm »
Feel free to apply now! This Roleplay is open and accepting!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
(Will Apply when i get homel
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 07:55:52 am by Crystwolf »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Taking an application from another roleplay, that was as well made by you. I hope you don't mind!)

Zoe Evans
"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast."

Full Name: Zoe Maria Evans.

---

History: I will reveal her history via roleplay, if you don't mind.
Personality: Zoe is hard-working girl. You will often see her reading books in library or studying for new, upcoming tests. Though, she still is very nice, sweet and friendly, usually calm. You won't see her think pervert-like. In other words - very innocent girl.
Appearance: Zoe is a short, yet light-weighted girl with soft, a bit tanned skin. She has long, brown ombre hair, the tips reaches the middle of her belly. Very dark brown eyes, always with a friendly and yet warm look (So short So sorry So out of ideas).

---

Tattoos: No tattoos. In her opinion, they just trash skin.
Piercings: No.
Dorm No: 14.
Grade: Year 12.

---

Clothing style: Zoe usually wears white collared storets dress with white over the knee socks and beige flats. Always carries white or black hypster glasses on her head. Can appear with unique clothes, make-up or accessories. Carries white bag, secured by white strap which usually is on her left shoulder. She wears winged eye-liner every day and faintly pink lipstick.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Single [Subject to change].
Crush: No one currently [Subject to change].
Sexuality: Heterosexual, but doesn't hate other sexualities.

---

Theme song: Shawn Mendes - A Little Too Much.
Voice sounds like: Marzia Bisognin.
Extra: o She might skip classes due to badly sick father.
o Quite a book-rat.
o Sister to Adam Evans.

Adam Evans
"I'm not popular, I don't wish to be popular. Popularity only changes people and I don't want to change."

Full Name: Adam Evans.

---

History: Will reveal throughout RP.
Personality: Adam isn't that 'bad boy' that people think from first look. He doesn't drink, smoke or use drugs. For him these are just signs of weakness. He's quite an exemplary to many other students, many teachers adore him because of what he is, but some students hate him because of the attention he gets. He's a great student, goes along with his sister most of the time.

He's friendly, nice, caring guy. A bit over-protective over his sister, he'll do anything do help her. Very generous and helpful, will do anything to protect the innocent students. He's against violence, self-harm. Quite often he's picked to say speeches about self-harm and violence. He's quite a maniac when it comes to fashion, but he doesn't choose people by what they wear.

Adam of course has flaws like every other being. He can be snappy and very offending when it comes to telling truth about other people, but he doesn't have a long, itchy tongue. More likely, he has short, yet sharp tongue.

Appearance: Adam is tall, very muscular guy, yet weights not a lot. His eyes are brown, just like his sister's. sometimes people say that they are twins because they look a-like and share almost same personalities. He has messy brown hair, but with some gel he pushes it upwards and leaves it there. That is his every-day hairstyle.

---

Tattoos: Nope.
Piercings: One hole in both ears.
Dorm No: 18.
Grade: Year 12.

---

Clothing style: He likes to dress simple, something like shirt, T-shirt, jeans and sneakers. It's not different from what he's wearing during the cold weathers. Today he's wearing warm lavender hoodie (without a zip), blue skinny pants and brown timberlands.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No.
Crush: No.
Sexuality: Heterosexual, but he's not against other sexualities.

---

Theme song: Idon'tevenknow.
Voice sounds like: Shawn Mendes.
Extra:
o Might skip classes due very sick father.
o Brother of Zoe Evans.
o Solo singer.
o Athlete.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 01:58:46 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
@Crystwolf; thanks for notifying me of your possible inactivity. Dont worry, I will not be kicking you- if you're gone for long periods of time we will all take turns in posting a recap every few pages or so. I can't wait to see your finished app!

@Phrogress; Lovely applications, accepted of course!