Author Topic: Laurus Acadamy | Mystery High School Roleplay | Open and Accepting members!  (Read 5743 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: Laurus Acadamy | Mystery High School Roleplay | Open and Accepting members!
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2015, 01:55:38 pm »
Thank you for your patience and I'm sorry if I cause any trouble with my timing in the future! Either way, I'm finished with my character's application. c:

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Laurus Acadamy | Mystery High School Roleplay | Open and Accepting members!
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2015, 06:00:10 am »

Charlotte
"Your heart is just the beatbox for the song of your life."

Full Name: Charlotte Jane Nesbitt

---

History: Will be told through the roleplay.                                                                                                                                                                                                   Personality: Charlotte isn't seen as a hot head who loves to bully other students, nor is she seen as the laid back type whom'd take crap from anyone. There are two sides to her really, like there is anyone. On first impressions she doesn't always give off the best, even though she might now and then. People will often see her messing with the teachers,. Whether this means being cheeky to getting on their last nerves, causing her to often receive a bollocking from teachers and the head mistress. Not only is she cheeky and annoying at times, but she is often described as a 'trouble maker' by some. Adding to her witty ways this lass is quite humorous and sarcastic, along with at times being a little clumsy and forgetful. It's rare to see Cj moping around depressed or in a bad mood, in fact she's often happy. Despite her having her off days now and then you're guaranteed to see her having a good time with literally anyone who doesn't treat her without respect. Being happy go lucky has its advantages. Towards those who get to know her you'll see she's rather helpful and loving, as well as loyal and trustworthy. She'll do literally anything for anyone she cares about or classes as family and friend - even take a bullet for them. Adding to this she is very protective towards them she loves and if anyone hurts them she will often go off on one. Towards the lads of the school, you can see her being a bit of a flirt. Something which isn't new. Despite her caring side and her somewhat playful side, she does have that more bitter and hostile side. Behind the happiness she is actually quite bad tempered and stubborn, at times she can be foul mouthed and somewhat aggressive. Many will see her as unpredictable. In all fairness you need to be careful around her. If she likes you great. If not and you've been a bit of a douche she'll have it in for you.
Appearance: Cj stands at roughly 5 ft and 4 inches, her weight is average for her age. As you can see from the picture the hue of her skin would be that labelled tanned - meaning her pigment is slightly darker than the average white/peach coloured being. Her hair is slightly on the darker side of browns, however it is long and flowing and runs roughly down to the middle of her back or the top of her bottom. As for her eyes, they are a mix of green and brown - Hazel I assume.
---

Tattoos: She has the tattoo of a detailed cross on the back of her neck/back located at the top.
Piercings: She has her ears done, her nose done and her belly button pierced.
Dorm No: Dorm number 15
Grade: Grade 12

---

Clothing style:  Modern day clothes on a daily basis - current clothes
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Charlotte is currently single
Crush: Her eyes currently rest on no one
Sexuality: Hetrosexual

---

Theme song:
Voice sounds like: Cheryl Cole
Extra:
~ Often seen skipping classes
~ May cause trouble now and then
~ Behavioural problems known as ADHD

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.