Author Topic: The Last Leap. .:Horse RP:. Open And Accepting!  (Read 9997 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: The Last Leap. .:Horse RP:. Open And Accepting!
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2013, 02:24:05 am »
(Finally were back on! Also..Accepted..Well..Puppy your on charge now..I'm leaving the website..I lost interest. Byes.))

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Leap. .:Horse RP:. Open And Accepting!
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2013, 04:54:49 pm »
I thought I was the only one having Feral Heart problems!And sad to see you go Thrill! :( Gonna miss you!))
.:Storm:.

Suddenly, his sensitive ears picked up a slight sound. He heard human feet snap on a twig, and a sigh of frustration. With out thinking, he done a loud neigh to warn other horses, and he turned to face the strange sound. He flicked his mane out of his eyes, and saw a strange, human figure with a metal object pointing at him. "Oh My God..." He muttered, and spun around. Bang!! The loud bullet shot from the gun, and Storm raced forwards. He heard it shoot into the ground, mud spurts flying everywhere. His heart pounded wildly, and he raced forwards. A click of the gun meant he was getting more Ammo, meaning he was going to shoot another horse... [color=beige]"No No No No..."[/color] Storm whispered, and he neighed in a high voice, "HUNTER!" He raced into the trees, and ducked down. Leafy bushes covered him, but he could see the other horses, but the hunter was out of view...

A couple of seconds later, the hunter came into view. He couldn't tell who he was aiming at, but he was definitely aiming at another horse...BANG!

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused