Author Topic: Wolves of the Sharkanyan woods.  (Read 19412 times)

Offline givemepies

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • They put the cookies out of my reach They must die
    • View Profile
Wolves of the Sharkanyan woods.
« on: August 31, 2013, 12:07:50 am »
EXTINCT WOLVES RP and you DO NOT have to be realistic :3 JimMoriarty is now in charge of this RP!

.:PLOT:.

In a very wooded part of the world a mysterious building looms. From the outside it looks abandoned but as you get closer you can hear the scared growls, howls and whimpers coming from the indoors, inside rows after rows of cramped dirty cages hold wolves. Ones who should be extinct. As they drag you in you try and snap at the strange people dragging you into the place. It smells horrible, the stench of the dirty uncleaned cages hits you like a brick wall. The toss you into a cage and lock it tight. There seems to be no escape. From another room You can hear fierce growls and cheering. One wolf next to you in a cage looks sadly at you. "This place is horrible. In the other room they drag us in and have us fight. They bet money and throw meat in too." The wolf tells you.

RULES!
1.No God modding or powerplay.
2.No more than three characters!
3.No Gary or Mary sueing!
4.Don't make your characters super powered. They can't dodge every time they have to take hits!
5.Do not hate the person. Hate the character!

Application!
Name:
Species:((must be an extinct type of wolf unless you want to be an opponent only.))
Personality:
Picture or Description:
Other:

Here are Mine.

Name:Suriko
Species:Canis armbrusteri (Armbruster's Wolf)
Personality: Suriko is shy around New arrivals to the fight arena, she is very kind and helpful to her friends, she is very smart.
Picture or Description: Suriko is light blue her eyes are a vibrant blue with a black streak on her back below it is white. Her under fur is pure white. She is very tall and she has a long bushy tail.
Other: None.

Name: Darkie
Species: Dire wolf
Personality: Darkie is friendly and kind, he can be very harsh if you get on his nerves.
Picture or Description:
Other: None
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 01:52:59 am by Shennigan_Blue »

I Am Shennigan Blue The Cookie Loveing Kitty Cat!

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Wolves of the Sharkanyan woods.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 01:03:40 am »
Really cool role-play idea ^^)
Name: Naviah
Species: Dire Wolf
Personality: Naviah is very kind and gentle when it comes to her friends, but when she encounters a stranger she can become aggressive. Naviah isn't a fighter, she hates fighting her own kind but she will to stay alive.
Picture or Description: Naviah has a silver coat with a very light gray undercoat. The tip of her tail is a mixture of light and dark brown. Her eyes are a soft green, matching her coat perfectly well. She has long slender legs, as well as a slender body, she is built for agility and speed, not fighting.
Other:

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline givemepies

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 03:11:40 am »
Accepted. Awesome character when we have about... uhrmm 4 more people we can start.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 01:22:24 pm »
(Interesting. c: )

Name: Creon

Species: Dire Wolf

Personality: Arrogant, careless, nonchalant and short fused, Creon is thick-headed and stubborn. He's quite lazy and isn't necessarily the sharpest tool in the shed. He is often disrespectful, yet "flirty," and cares only for himself and his own personal gain. While normally pretty care-free about everything, it doesn't take much to light his fuse. He gets joy from mocking others, and finds humor in the simplest things.

Picture or Description:   

Other: He has a thick Cockney/British accent. (Why? Cause that accent is sexy.) ;3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline givemepies

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 01:57:19 pm »
Accepted. Nice character.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 02:28:44 pm »
((Why, thank ye!
sig by me

Offline givemepies

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 02:22:50 am »
Since no one new has joined. I guess we can start. ._.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 02:26:06 am »
((Okee dokee. X3
sig by me

Offline givemepies

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 02:34:37 am »
((Ill start)) Suriko sat in one of the many dirty old cages. There wasn't much room in any of them. Some of the larger wolves couldn't even sit up in their cages. Even though the room was barely lit Suriko could see the two doors leading to the fighting arena. The room containing row after row of cages was noisy with the the sounds of whimpering howling, growling and other noises of the many terrified wolves, and yet her friend Darkie managed to fall asleep. Darkie was in the cage next to Suriko, Suriko lightly shook her head. She laid down in the cage and put her head on her paws. She closed her eyes but she didn't go to sleep.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 02:44:43 am »
Creon lay in the back of his small, cramped cage, his hind end to the door. Head between his forepaws, he   had been lazily dozing, as always, for the past hour or so. He never had much trouble falling asleep, even in extremely loud places such as this. He hadn't been at this place long, and had yet to see what lay behind the huge doors where the humans brought wolves out. The smaller wolf in the cage right next door to his was pacing in tight circles yet again, in another uneasy escape attempt, this time resorting to mindlessly gnawing at the metal bars and growling loudly. Creon scrunched his eyebrows and rubbed his ear with a forepaw in annoyance. "Oh knock it off, would ya? Chewin' on the damn bars ain't gonna do anyfin'. So pop off 'fore you break a tooth." He grumbled to the stranger. The smaller wolf backed away from the bars with a whimper and returned to its pacing, still visibly fearful of this place. Bloody new arrivals. Creon growled to himself. Even though he hadn't even been here long, himself, the new arrivals tended to tick him off with their loud cries and escape attempts.
sig by me