Author Topic: Fort Genesis - Animal/Sci-fi rp (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 6391 times)

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Fort Genesis - Animal/Sci-fi rp (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2013, 08:20:33 pm »
     Genedar's throat rumbled as he barked to the other dog. He didn't trust new faces right away. "Who are you!" he demanded lifting his tail up to snow no fear. The dog didn't seem hostile but Genedar didn't want to take a chance that could end him. Lifting up slowly he waited for the dog's response.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2013, 08:25:26 pm »
The nearby snarling sent a shiver up the young thylacine's spine and he cowered further back in his den as possible, ears flattened in confused fear. He couldn't choke back the fearful whine that escaped his throat. He'd never met a dog before, but something deep down told him to instinctively be afraid of them.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 10:02:38 pm »
((I'm so sorry I haven't posted, my phones been acting up so haven't been on since yesterday :( ))

Taylor peered as the canine bounded towards her, tilting her head a little as his booming voice pierced her ears. Grunting slightly as her tail wagged she peered at the unfamiliar canine "Uh I'm Taylor, who're you?" She questioned raising a brow as her front left paw was slightly lifted from the ground; her ears twitching as she awaited a reply from the brute. Small clouds of air blowing from her maw, then fading away into the coldness.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2013, 10:22:36 pm »
     The dark canine slowly lifted up. The dog clearly didn't seem to be hostile for the moment. Genedar's breath slowly came out as he observed the dog. Taking a step forward his ear flicked as a whimper sounded somewhere in the garden. "Well then, you may call me Genedar if you wish," the canine muttered. Genedar still didn't trust the canine known as Taylor. A low hum in the distance whispered through the halls. Slight vibration echoed through the metal floors. Soon dew had began to form on his pelt as the air warmed. "Strange," he whispered to himself as he looked around and then turned back to Taylor.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2013, 10:31:55 pm »
Manoah gulped and didn't dare shift his tense gaze from the opening of his den, the voices indicating the canines' voices were rather near. He curled his rigid tail around his side and kept his head low, desperately hoping to remain hidden from the most likely dangerous dogs.
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2013, 10:37:44 pm »
Taylor peered at the dark brute and nodded her head as he introduced himself; smiling her tail wagging. "Well nice to meet you Genedar.." She muttered with another smile. Then her ears began to twitch as she heard a quiet hum echoing through the halls, narrowing her eyes a little she peered around for a moment. Her nose twitching as she sniffed the air; but surprisingly nothing. Sighing she turned her head back to peer in her previous direction of looking at the male.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2013, 09:29:23 pm »
     "Yes..." Genedar trailed off. He tried to locate the sound of the whimpering. Finally detecting a scent he followed after it. The trail led him into some dirt spilled over and a tan striped pelt was barely visible. It quivered slightly. Maybe it knew he was here. Lifting a dark paw out to it he poked it and the creature immediately flinched. Genedar tilted his head in confusion as what it was.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2013, 09:36:57 pm »
Manoah's dark eyes widened as the figure of a canine appeared over his den. He stared in frozen horror as it reached a large paw down towards him. His mind told him to bite it, but he was too frozen in fear to do anything but flinch, part his jaws in a wide warning yawn with a hiss, and scramble even farther back against the dirt wall behind him. The thylacine rapidly glanced around, searching for a possible escape route that he knew he may soon need to take, especially if this beast decided it was hungry.
sig by me

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2013, 10:49:30 pm »
     Pulling his paw back quickly quickly as the striped creature hissed at him., Genedar moved his head a little closer. The canine-like animal was obviously frightened by his appearance. Though when Genedar's muzzle came too close his was met with a frenzy of clawing from the creature. Growling deeply Genedar tried to intimidate it. It obviously seemed hostile at the moment.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2013, 10:53:36 pm »
Manoah flattened his ears against his bulky cranium, gaping his jaws wide at the stranger before clacking them shut with a subtle whine. "W-What do you want?" The young Thylacine whimpered, a constant hiss weaved in to his voice. His rigid tail whipped around to plaster itself to his striped side in intimidated fear.
sig by me