Author Topic: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]  (Read 23074 times)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
Re: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 01:54:51 am »
me: Genesis

Breed: Red Wolf

Pack: Calgary Mountain Pack

Description: She has a redish pelt and underfur. Her eyes are crystal blue yet she's blind. She has streaks of black going through her pelt.

Personality: She is a bit shy and figity. Most lf her pack mates push her around and tell her what to do. All thiugh her shyness, she steps out of line quite alot.

History: Genesis was born with sight. But during a battle between the two packs one of the wolves of the opposing pack bit her head and one of their teeth struck her eye causing her blindness.

Mate: [Alphas/Betas only, if any] None
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2013, 02:03:34 am »
[[Yes, yes, welcome, both of you!
 Meh, might as well add another charrie while I'm at it. X3]

Enjolras

Name: Pronounced "On-Johl-Rhas"

Breed: Iberian Wolf x Red Wolf

Pack: Peace River Valley

Description: Le photo.

Personality: Enjolras is stern and determined, always serious. His sole focus in life is leading his revolutionary pack to reclaim what he believes is rightfully theirs. He takes this very seriously, and will not mess around with nonsense or distractions. [Teehee, it's Enjolras from Les Miserables in wolf form. ;3]

History: Enjolras is a direct descendant from the original pack leader. His strong bloodlines and heritage are what give him his determination today.

Mate: He ain't got no time for lonely souls, there's a revolution to focus on! [None yet. x3]

Extra: Since puphood he's picked up a couple of nicknames, which he despises. "Enjy" (Pronounced on-jee) is one he particularly hates. [Even though it's adorable.] x3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2013, 11:06:46 am »
(Well, if it's ok, Phantom can be the Calgary Mountain pack Alpha so we can get the rp started)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2013, 11:09:13 am »
[That works too. X3
sig by me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2013, 11:19:04 am »
Phantom stalker through the trees, the hunters close behind him. He had insisted on hunting with him, mostly because he was bored. Phantom stopped by a clearing, a White-tailed buck grazing just yards ahead of him. The hunters waited for the signal. He flicked his tail.

The hunters leaped forward, and grabbed the buck by his legs. It bellowed and tried to swipe it's antlers at them. Phantom galloped forward, and latched onto it's throat. With a grunt, it fell to the ground, dead. Phantom let go, and howled. The hunters joined him.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2013, 11:36:20 am »
Genesis stayed back at the den site. She wouldn't have been much help to the alpha and hunters. After all she is blind. She huffed and plopped down where she stood. She glanced around to see if anyone was there. She sighed and drifted off to sleep. Genesis rolled around on her side trying to stay asleep but she couldn't she just layed there.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 12:20:36 pm »

Name: Flow

Breed: Timber Wolf.

Pack: Peace River Valley.

Description: Got a purty picture.

Personality: Flow is very stubborn and determined, she will do what she is commanded, but she isn't afraid to speak out. She is sweet and gentle towards pups, but rarely has time for fun due to her duties as Beta. She is very serious when it comes to fighting and hunting, she will not let anything get in her way. She is willing to die for he pack, but sometimes steps out of line for a good enough reason.

History: Flow was born into the pack, her mother and father were both the pack's Betas before her. She had a sister, but she died in a battle when she was the age Flow is now, Flow was only a pup at the time but tried to protect her older sister. Resulting in her left ear being torn at the top, it doesn't effect her hearing but can annoy her at the worst of times.

Mate: None, at the moment.

Extra: Nothing important.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2013, 12:51:03 pm »
[Accepted. Welcome! -Will update le Pack page and post an awesomely profound post when I get out of class.-
sig by me

Offline the-hunna

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Chio
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 06:37:49 pm »
Name: Georgie.

Breed: Red Wolf x Grey Wolf.

Pack: Peace River Valley.

Description:  http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ivkOG0yTcIU/TbmsYM7lsyI/AAAAAAAACLY/1HmAVpwZLv4/s1600/blog+4-28-11.jpg Der's a picture there. ;3

Personality: Georgie is a little quiet but can get really loud. She likes to prove to people that she can do things. This fae is a bit of a daredevil and will do any types of dares. She is a good leader and likes to fight due to being a loner for most of her life and defending is what she does best.

History: As her mother was part dog and her father wolf, this fae is basically a wolf dog. She doesn't like to prove herself as a dog as she's more wolf. Georgie was in a litter of 6, only 3 (including herself) surviving birth. Her mother went through a lot of stress and pain and she died too after giving birth meaning her father had to look after them. On a cold night their den got invaded by Puma's which were looking for shelter. The Puma's wanted them to leave but Georgie's father insisted they left instead which revolved into a fight. The three Puma's ended up killing their father and eating him right in front of their eyes. The three cubs loped away, ears pinned back with fright. Georgie's older brother, Kailin, ended up looking after them before also dying. Next, Georgie was 'inherited' to look after her younger sister, Jessie. Georgie brought Jessie food and took her to the stream but it wasn't enough. Soon, Jessie died also due to hunger and thirst. Then Georgie was alone, wandering across the moors before finding a wolf pack which welcomed her in.  (Rubbish I know, but oh well..)

Mate: [Alphas/Betas only, if any]: Idek. -I'msoconfused.-
A slightly demented teen-ager who's overly obsessed with Dan Howell/danisnotonfire, Phil Lester/ AmazingPhil, animals, wildlife, photography, Youtube, vlogging, internet, tumblr, twitter and youtubers.~
My Twitter: genshell261

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 08:39:34 pm »
[Welcome! Hmmmm, 'ow 'bout a sentinel(Guard) since she likes to fight?

Enjolras

The mid summer sunlight filtered through the few pine trees that littered the area near the Peace River. Enjolras sat nicely perched atop a large boulder jutting out at the riverbank. His stone-like gaze was fixed on the mountain side not far off on the other side of the river, thoughts and battle strategies streaming through his mind like always. Letting out a subtle huff, the Alpha Male tore his glare away from the Calgary Mountainside and rose to his paws, gently shaking out his chestnut red fur. In a few swift strides, he bounded off the large stone and landed with a soft thud in the gravel just beside the gently lapping water. Shooting a survaillant glance around, Enjolras ran his tongue over his nose and dipped his head to peacefully lap up the always cold water.

[Decided to change Jericho's pack to Calgary Mountain. Just cause I don't wanna be talkin' to mahself as Enjy yells at him or something. X3]]

Jericho

Whilst the others in the pack, - minus the Omega, as usual- were off hunting, Jericho lay sprawled on his side atop a flat stone lazily dozing in the sunlight. Always being a heavy sleeper, he hadn't even heard them depart. Before too long, the Scout slowly began to shift until his had reluctantly flickered his eyes open and sat up to his belly. Jericho stretched his jaws wide in a yawn and gave his head a brief shake. Rather taken back by the fact that everyone wasn't present, he sat up to his haunches and glanced around, perking his ears upon noticing the Omega. "Hey- where'd everyone go?" He yipped, slowly rising to his four and stretching his front legs.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:07:37 pm by JimMoriarty »
sig by me