Author Topic: Wings of Fire - Dragon rp- Ope and accepting!  (Read 3457 times)

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
Wings of Fire - Dragon rp- Ope and accepting!
« on: July 25, 2014, 01:18:35 am »
Everything was peaceful. There was no fighting. Until he appeared.
In the far away land of Pyrrhia, seven Dragon tribes resided peacefully. The war over the Sandwing queen was years ago, and many dragons got over the scars of the Great War. But now, all seven tribes must unite over a common enemy. A huge Dragon, scales stronger than iron, claws like hooks, and teeth meant for destroying scales and crushing bones. His wingspan is greater than the biggest dragon's. He has threatened to kill the tribe's queens and become their king, ruling all of Pyrrhia as their king. The dragons must fight tooth and claw against his army to keep their home. And their lives.

Types of dragons:

Mudwings

Description: Thick, armored fireproof brown scales, sometimes gold or Amber underscales. Large flat heads and nostrils on top of their heads. Feathers/Ruffs going down their backs.

Abilities: Can breathe fire, if warm enough, hold their breathes for approximately one hour. Very strong and can blend in with mud piles/swamps.

Queen: Queen Moorhen

Sandwings

Description: Pale gold, tan, light brown, or white scales the color of desert sand. Poisonous barbed tail, and forked black tongues. Their scales let off heat.
Abilities: Can survive 3 months without water, poison enemies with their tails like scorpions bury themselves in sand for camouflage, and breathe fire.
Queen: Queen Thorn

Skywings

Description: red, gold, orange, or yellow scales. Narrow snouts and long, thin tails.
Abilities: Powerful fliers and fighters. Can breathe fire.
Queen: Queen Ruby

Seawings

Description: blue, green, or aquamarine scales. Webs between their claws. Gills on their necks. Glow in the dark stripes on their tail, body, legs, face, and lower neck. Very thick, strong tail.
Abilities: Breathe underwater, see in the dark, create huge waves with their tails, excellent swimmers. Can use their glow in the dark stripes as an underwater language, called Aquatic.
Queen: Queen Coral

Rainwings

Description: Scales constantly change colors, usually bright like birds of paradise. Skinny, with prehensile tails.
Abilities: Can camouflage scales to blend into their surroundings. Use their tails for climbing. They have deadly venom they shoot from their fangs, like snakes. The venom destroys everything it runs into. The only cure to the venom is the venom of a relative of the Dragon who shot it (ex. If a Dragon accidentally shoots another Dragon, the venom of the shooter's venom can stop it.)
Queen: Queen Glory

Icewings

Description: Ranging from light blue to silver to white. Ridged claws to grip the ice, and forked blue tongues. Tails narrow to a whip like end.
Abilities: Withstand temperatures of up to -100 degrees Fahrenheit and bright lights, exhale deadly freezing breath.
Queen: Queen Glacier

Nightwings

Description: Purplish black scales, sometimes with white or grey underscales. Scattered silver scales under their wings like stars. Forked black tongues. Short claws.
Abilities: Can breathe fire and disappear into dark shadows.
Queen: Queen Glory. Glory is the queen of the Nightwings and Rainwings.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 02:55:41 pm by The Wolf. »

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Wings of Fire - Dragon rp- WIP
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 01:10:46 pm »
Rules:
Please know at least a little bit about the series Wings of Fire. You don't have to read the series, just know about it.
Do not abuse your dragons abilities (if your breathe fire, do not put the rain forest on fire and set other dragons on fire)
No power play, godmoding, all that stuff
Please only rp as the dragons I listed above.
The enemy Dragon will be NPC
If your read the rules, put Destiny in your application
If you mate/lay eggs put it in spoiler or PM or fade to black.
No cursing please
Have fun

Map of Pyrrhia

Mudwings: Live in muddy swamps.
Sandwings: Live in deserts.
Skywings: Live on floating islands in the north
Seawings: Have two palaces, one above ground on an island, and a second underwater.
Rainwings: Lives in a rainforest, alongside the Nightwings. They live in 'homes' made from giant leaves.
Icewings: Live in the north, very very cold.
Nightwings: Live alongside the Rainwings in the Rainforest.

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 03:28:01 pm »
Code: [Select]
Name:
Type of Dragon:
Personality:
History:
Mate:
Hatchlings:
Other:

Name: Galaxy
Type of Dragon: Nightwing
Personality: Galaxy is an opportunist. He takes as many opportunities as he can. He is slick and witty. He commonly flirts with female dragons, sometimes earning claws to the snout as a result. He enjoys playing with his prey before devouring it.
History: Galaxy was hatched on the Nightwing island, before Glory took over as queen. He was very unhealthy, as he grew up in a volcano, breathing smoke and eating unhealthy prey. His parents tried their best to help him, but he grew unhealthy. When he was 5, Glory took over the Nightwing kingdom, and the moved the Rainforest. He grew healthier, and came to like the Rainforest.
Mate: None
Hatchlings: None
Other: Destiny

Characters

Galaxy - The Wolf - Nightwing

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 02:52:26 pm »
Other:

Season: Spring
Weather:
Sunny [X]
Cloudy [X]
Raining []
Heavy raining []
Flooding []
Lightning []
Thunder []
Windy []
Tornado []
Snowing []
Blizzard []

Recap: None yet.

We may start!

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Re: Wings of Fire - Dragon rp- Ope and accepting!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 09:31:32 pm »
Name Iyraa
Gender female
Age 9 and 10 months
Dragon seawing
Personality brave  and very smart super smart whenever in a fight I can confuse opponents and I know how to confuse them eventually winning
History my mum and dad died in a fight before I hatched
Mate Lee
Hatchling Kaymion
other destiny

Name Lee
Gender male
Age 10
Dragon seawing
Personality smart silly clever and brave he can out smart opponents winning most the battles he is in
History is mum died of age and his dad abandoned him an is a loner
Mate Iyraa
Hatchling Kaymion

Name Kaymion (pronounced Kay-me-on)
Gender male
Age 1 and 11 months
Dragon seawing
Personality brave very playful he is super curious which usually gets him into trouble
History his mum and dad are living and he never new his grandparents he has many friends in their territory and maybe outside! Dun dun dunnnnnnnn
Mate none
Hatchling none
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 09:33:48 pm by maddie »
Jikoo