Author Topic: Implausible and Killable - [Canine Test Subject Role-Play] {Open and Accepting}  (Read 5536 times)

Offline FallingStars

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Yay, thanks. ^.^ I'll post when I get the chance.))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
[[Oi sorry for my absence, been having computer problems that are solved now. I'll make the first post. C:

246EZR4
Ezra

The blackness that had crowded the boxer mix's vision slowly evaporated away, allowing the blurry form of light to become visible as he regained consciousness. As his blurry vision cleared, the young canine blinked and shook his cranium, glancing around to notice those familiar whitewashed concrete walls of his kennel that surrounded him. He was back in his cage- but had he ever left? That question was immediately dissolved by a sudden piercing pain coming from the very top of his head, a pain that he was all too familiar with. They'd opened up his skull again to poke at his brain, and he knew it though he didn't remember the surgery itself. Or maybe the monsters inside his head did it. Either way, all he knew was it hurt, and that for now, the smokey feeling that usually clouded the inside of his head was gone. Well, it always disappeared after he woke up from such a thing, only to return later.

A low whine crept out of his dry throat and echoed through the room filled with barks and whines of fellow canines in cages around him. Subject 236EZR4 gave his head a violent shake, his floppy ears making audible flapping sounds as they slapped against the sides of his head with the motion. That bloody tight cap they gave him bothered the daylights out of him. With a forepaw, Ezra swatted and pawed at the white bandage that was securely fastened on his crown to cover the large vertical running, freshly opened scar. Whimpering, he staggered to his paws and continued to paw at the annoying thing, attempting to scratch the wound beneath it that itched so bad. When his mindless pawing failed to loosen the bandage, Ezra resorted to shaking his head again, backing up until his hindquarters suddenly bumped the cold concrete wall behind him, drawing a loud yelp of surprise from his short muzzle. He blew a huff from his nose and paced in a few tight circles before flopping down on the floor. Maybe they fixed his mind this time? The buzzing hadn't returned, and he hadn't seen any terrifying images that came from his head, yet. This small ray of hope made his thin tail wag, as he could only hope the whitecoats had finally fixed his brain for now. Unfortunately for him, that wasn't the case.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
Description - Ginger fur on feet, white everywhere else. Eyes are a soft blue, and ears are quite floppy. Years of genetic experiments in many other labs lead to this appearance, and he was shipped around the world. Fluffy like a Chow Chow, with a slightly ginger-tinted face mask like a pug's. Short and squat, tongue is a bluish black. Stands up to the waist of a 6 foot tall human being.

Numbered as 666ZY, goes by Zy, 666, 66Z or 66Y.
Goes by male, as has X and Y chromosomes.(LOL SCIENCE)
Aged to 5 months, basically a pup of sorts.
Mutated with the ginger facemask and the whiteness, used to be your basic ol' Chow Chow. Was merged with a Pug at the age of just 2 weeks.
Original Potential - Left to die by his owner before the Government stole him away for testing. Used to eat trash.
Personality - Cold and heartless, hardened by isolation. Likes the taste of fish(xD I know this isn't really part of a personality. Just felt like putting it here.), OCD, ridiculously high standards for his performance, has aspergers, and hates being around others. Also a perfectionist, and will spazz out and go nuts if something doesn't happen just the way he wants it to. Often throws barking tantrums, and thinks about sad things every night.
Lab Experience - Has been shipped around the world's testing facilities in an attempt to understand him. He also hates scientists, and often tries to kill them while he's being tested on.
Voice Description - Voice is only describable as that of Zuko's in Avatar the Last Airbender. What? I like that show.
Other - I might tweak his appearance over the experiments, so check back regularly if I'm accepted.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
[I've been meaning to reply to this stuff for a while now, sorry guys, I haven't had my computer due to internet crashing, and my mobile's not good for posting stuff like this. I'll post later.
@Neowulf: 666ZY is accepted.]

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
  Seems like a very nice Role Play :)
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
[Sweet! Thanks.]
666 woke up in a cage with a grouchy blink, pacing before the scientists grabbed his cage and took it over to a table. They injected an absolutely PLEASANT liquid into his flesh, and soon he experienced nausea and pain in one of his lungs. The scientists continued injecting things into him, giving him cancers and such, and some of the formulas healed the various symptoms of the experiments. "Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey." A hyperactive, long-tailed black chihuahua in a cage nextdoor barked to him. "Ya gotta kill me, bro. I ain't gonna die on m'own." It complained. 666 sighed, white fur getting more matted. A scientist brushed it through and through to get the mattedness out, but that was it. He groaned and bonked his face over and over into the cage door. A boxer whose breed was barely recognizable sat across the room, head up and one of his eyes staring down at him. "SOON..." It barked, minimized ears and long-as-heck tail set pointing towards the wall. It also had ridiculously long legs, and it seemed rather underfed and lean. Its face was wrinkled and flat, but its head was ridiculously long anyways. Overall, the creature looked... RIDICULOUS. He shook his head, its asymmetrical leg lengths(His left leg was ridiculously long, but the right was normal length) irritated him. 666 groaned, turning around. The scientists soon put him away, and the next morning he'd be injected with more fluids. Lots would give cancers, some would heal them. One even made him seem even more demonic, lengthening his teeth and making his personality even worse. And the very next syringe got rid of that. He'd be put away so he could nap, and he'd end up sleeping for a long time.

[Sorry about how long that was v_v]

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
246EZR4
Ezra

Ezra began to pace in restless circles around his tight kennel, pausing every once in a while to give jis bandaged head a violent shake of discomfort. A few human footsteps from the aisle just outside his cage made the boxer mix's floppy ears snap forward. It seemed that the White Coats were collecting up another poor canine for further experimentation. The idea made the dog shudder, though he had to admit he was glad it wasn't him. Blowing a huff from his short muzzle, Ezra turned and resumed his ritualistic pacing, a blank, empty stare upon his face. Suddenly, his rare peace of mind was roughly disturbed. The buzzing, Smokey feeling inside his skull had returned justas it always had. Clenching his teeth, the young dog flopped to the ground, whinning in irritation and discomfort. With his forepaw, Ezra violently scratched at the top of his head that was covered by a large bandage to conceal the large fresh scar beneath it. "Get out of my head." He growled to the "flies" in his brain as he continuously scratched at his crown.  Just as it used to, his vision began tofade as his mind drifted from reality again in yet another mental episode. The walls aaround him seemed to melt to reveal blackness, and to him, the dogs in the kennels around him transformed into deformed monstrosities. While it was nothing his mind hadn't shown him before, the sights of what used to be comfortable surroundings transformed into such horror drew a yelp from Ezra's maw and he clambered backwards, cowering in the corner as the vision before him that was real to him and no one else, mocked him. His senses were in overload, and all he could do was cower and beg aloud for the monsters inside his head to leave. To the otjer dogs, his episode seemed bewildering, and Ezra had, as usual, caused quite a scene as his reality dissolved into a waking nightmare.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
The long legs of QI bent underneath the large canine, her body fell downwards in a fit. Her upright ears fell backwards, and she gave a huff. Tired... Tired... She thought, blinking a few times. A man in a white coat approached her cage, making her tiredly and sloppily cower backwards. Her green eyes held a small pit of terror within them, letting the man pick her up either way. His face held a calming smile, and despite her knowing that they'd poke her and jab her, she felt the smile was overwhelming but calming. It washed over her.
He placed her on the cold, metal table, surrounded by more people in white coats. Most looked like they just got out of the war - atleast their expression did, not them by themselves, and little to none held the same kind of smile as the first man. It was a new room. What happened to the old room? She asked herself, blinking tiredly and looking at person to person.
One woman started talking, her voice rough and grouchy. QI had learned the woman's name from having her as her "doctor;" Dr. Hilsted. She was well-known around the facility, though normally came into work for QI and a few other "patients." She was a horrible woman; rough to the core, and cared for none but herself, just like her voice. Hilsted's head sharply turned towards the canine on the table, her eyes turned to narrow, angry slits, and she gave a bark to the other people.
Needles and other equipment were rushed around the room on their designated trays, all brought to the Hilsted. A sharp pain erupted in QI's leg, a burning sensation ran throughout her body, never seeming to stop. Hilsted brought a tray over to the long-limbed canine, which was struggling through her restraints, and started to poke and prod her. After a few more injections, the burning ceased, but as replaced with an icy cold air running down her back, up and down. She whimpered, getting a slight smack on the flank and a sharp demand.
They opened the "gills" on her neck, all while she was awake, and it hurt. It hurt more than last time. They tugged on it rougher every time, pulling it higher as if the skin would peel right off. Sometimes she wish it did, and she was sure that Hilsted did too. Her whimpers turned to loud howls of pain, getting a harder smack on the flank and muzzle, she was then injected with a clear liquid which caused blackness to rush over her.

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs

7KK210;KK

"And... in!"
7KK210, or KK, as she was often referred to by the scientists, stood from her seated position and ran forward, reaching the edge of the Olympic-sized swimming pool. As her paws cleared it, she leaped up, tucking her front and back legs in close to her body. She hit the water with a small splash and immediately dove under, allowing a few moments for her eyes to adjust.
"Left!"
As soon as the words left her trainer's mouth, she turned to her left, opening and closing her mouth not unlike a fish. The water filtered through her mouth and out the gills placed in her neck, while the oxygen continued through her body. Twenty or so feet in front of her, a large, dark object about the size of a human floated on its back. This was her target. She swam forward, her webbed feet allowing her to cover the area in only seconds. Once she was below her target, she circled it, like a shark. She wasn't going to do anything until the command was given.
"And now... At 'em!"
KK paddled forward quickly, covering the remaining distance quickly. Her head surfaced, mouth open to reveal those serrated teeth. She lunged at the dummy, sinking her knife-like fangs into its upper torso. She felt her jaw lock into place and dove under, dragging the dummy with her. Once she reached the bottom of the pool, she shoved her head down towards the linoleum floor and released her grip, only to replace it with a clawed paw. The other one came down on the dummy's face, smashing it down on itself. Once she had a solid grip, she swung her head down, latched her teeth around the neck, and swung upward, ripping the rubber head from the body.
"Alright! Up and out!"
KK spat the rubber from her mouth and swam upwards, her sleek, black head breaching the surface of the water in seconds. She padded over to the edge of the pool and waited, patiently, for her trainer to extend the little step that allowed her to get out of the water. Once he did, she stepped up and out, shaking her fur of the water that had accumulated. Of course, this lead to her coat spiking slightly.
"Good girl," her trainer affirmed proudly, rubbing his hand on her wet head. "You're getting better at this all the time. I think we're good for today." He rubbed her hand down her back, taking care to not hit the bone spikes that protruded from her shoulders and hips. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, bone-shaped treat, holding it in front of her nose.  She took it gently, chewing it as they walked back to her kennel.
She walked past a room that, for the longest time, had been kept dark. Today, though, the lights were on, and a horrible stench wafted from it. She didn't dare acknowledge it, but instead just walked on, returning to her kennel just in time to see 246EZR4, or Ezra, promptly freak out.
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]