Author Topic: Unable To Log In  (Read 1627 times)

Offline TakoraOkamura

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • TakoraOkamura
    • View Profile
Unable To Log In
« on: October 12, 2017, 02:12:41 am »
I changed my username and I cannot login.  I tried emailing the address but it wouldn't let me.  I've also logged into the website platform many times on multiple devices with the new user. It's just not working on the game itself.  I'm not sure if it's that though.  I just downloaded the game onto a new computer, so I don't know which it is.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Unable To Log In
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 03:03:41 am »
Are you at least able to login using your other username?

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 12:45:37 pm »
Make sure that you're not using the numpad, while typing in your password (if it has numbers), because it does NOT work in the game.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline TakoraOkamura

• Forum Newcomer
    • TakoraOkamura
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 06:25:12 pm »
I have not been able to log in with either user.  I think it may just be our computer.  A few other games weren't working either.  We're looking into it now

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 06:41:52 pm »
Do you get the message "'Failed to connect to front server"? We have a new system in place to take care of the game and make it more secure.

You'll have to either use this link
https://feral-heart.com/login/ or click "Play Game" in the right side of the site menu.
After that, type in your nickname and password to login to the account you wish to play on and give it a minute to connect.
Then launch your FeralHeart game client and login through there with the same account.

Note: Make sure you keep that web page and browser open during the time you play FeralHeart.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 02:35:14 am »
Keep in mind that the username change can take up to 48 hours to fully go into effect-- this means that you may potentially have to wait a bit before the game registers the change to your account. One thing that I've noticed seems to cause a bit of trouble is trying to change the username and then changing the password and/or e-mail directly afterward. You may need to give the server time to work through each change at a time; if you find that you're still experiencing log-in troubles after 48 hours or so, choose one thing to change (e-mail, password, username, etc) and give it time to work.

Make sure your account is still active, as well. The server will often automatically removes accounts that are inactive (not having been logged into within 18 months).

Hopefully your problem gets resolved soon. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline TakoraOkamura

• Forum Newcomer
    • TakoraOkamura
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 05:41:20 am »
Thank you for the suggestions.  Turns out my problem was the fact I needed the web page open in the background.  Now I know ^-^

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 04:28:37 pm »
Thank you for the suggestions.  Turns out my problem was the fact I needed the web page open in the background.  Now I know ^-^

I'm glad you were able to solve your problem, and that you're able to access your account now! Have fun.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 04:36:26 pm »
I’ll go ahead and lock this up as the issue is solved. Feel free to let us know if you need further help!!c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.