Author Topic: ~WORK IN PROGRESS~ WonderLand  (Read 1570 times)

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART-BurritoCreeper
~WORK IN PROGRESS~ WonderLand
« on: August 04, 2011, 12:03:56 am »
Gonna have to edit the terrain colors so it looks better right now its all rocky like~
At first this was something random and it started to look good and i have IT meshes now in FH i figured it out~
So... yea..
Heres a picture~

This is the only map im proud of, ive been working on it for a bit and only thing that's done is the small island....
By the portal is almost done, have to add a few things, my maps are so boring expect boringness fill you when its finished e3o derp. Bye.
My icon is made and drawn by myself, I have no interest in stealing anything from anyone.
Hello, when I first joined I wasn't such an outgoing person, but now I am. So feel free to talk if you ever see me on FeralHeart, I'd love to chat with someone to pass the time away.
Thank You~

Offline Love1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • WhisperGame
Re: ~WORK IN PROGRESS~ WonderLand
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 04:04:53 pm »
i was doing wonderland once but i got bored of it and deleted it

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART-BurritoCreeper
Re: ~WORK IN PROGRESS~ WonderLand
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 08:57:26 pm »
Ahaha, i mgiht do the same if i get lazy with this. Plus the name is unoriginal |D /shot
My icon is made and drawn by myself, I have no interest in stealing anything from anyone.
Hello, when I first joined I wasn't such an outgoing person, but now I am. So feel free to talk if you ever see me on FeralHeart, I'd love to chat with someone to pass the time away.
Thank You~