Author Topic: [1.09] Xeris The Continent [W.I.P] [Multi-Species&groupRPMaps]  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Kiyoi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
[1.09] Xeris The Continent [W.I.P] [Multi-Species&groupRPMaps]
« on: September 17, 2011, 09:56:27 pm »

okay, so yes, i am making a map pack, the info is down below

Maps in the Map Pack: hopefully 20, but if not there will be more or less.

Screenshots: instead of screenshots there shall be a video that i will make myself since i JUST got a youtube account :D

Map Pack Status: object files are being made at the moment, im also looking for mp3 downloads for perfect music that goes with the moods of some of the maps, ive already found some, mostly mlp: fim fan music e-e
i would apreciate if anyone would suggest a youtube video WITH a download in the description, so i can use ths in the map pack e-e

Reason For Map Pack: well, i wanted to make this map pack for RP, specificly one one of my bestest friends onFH started with me, but you can chat n the maps if you want.

Rules in the map pack:
1. Be respectfull to other players, if they dont want to RP, then dont make them, they have thr right to RP or not
2. No Godmodding/ Powerplaying, yet if the person has some "supernatural" ability, PLEASE put this in the character's bio!
3. please do not steal the names of the maps or ask me for the files of the maps, this will result in a permanent NO!
4. please dont remember to have fun, im making this for all who want to download the map pack :3
5. if you want to be an admin for this Map Pack, Please DON'T ask, i will ask my friends if they want to be, and if not, then i WILL let people post applications on this post

Thanks for reading if read, and i hope you like the maps once they are done :3

The Webs Site for this can be found here: http://xerisfhrp.webs.com/index.htm
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 03:24:48 pm by Kiyoi »