Author Topic: Shiekra's Caverns (Public map- WIP) Screenshots included NEEDS BETA TESTERS  (Read 1887 times)

Offline bigblackbullets

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • shiekra is the definition of awesomeness.
    • View Profile
THIS MAP IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND WILL BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC UPON COMPLETION.

Hidden deep in a place far from Fluorite Plains lies a seemingly deserted wasteland...You have come across this land... This territory is strange... It looks as if something is secretive about it... It is far too dark and mysterious to not hold some sort of treasure... But what is this? An underground cavern hidden in the midst of this shadowy mountainous territory...? A black panthress soon approaches you as you take the leap into the hole in the ground... Her bright green eyes seeming to stare into your soul... You stand motionless, just staring into her hypnotizing gaze, not sure what to do. This gaze holds for a good minute or two before the panthress breaks the silence with a nod and 4 words...

"Welcome to my caverns."

SHIEKRA'S CAVERNS

This is an underground/overground map that seems to be quite boring from the top but as soon as you make your way underground or go exploring around the territory, it becomes a never ending adventure of hidden places and treasures.

THE THEME

Well as I stated before, this is an underground/overground map. Which means that parts of it are underground in the cavers and the other parts are overground, the wastelands. It's a very dark and mysterious place, perfect for RPs that have a more mysterious, adventurous, dark, apocalyptic, or timeless, theme. It's a decent sized map. Not gigantic but it's not small (Probably about 1/2-3/5 the size of fluorite.) There are tons of things to do here and tons of places to explore.

RULES OF THE MAP
-This map is mine, not yours. Claim it and you can expect to be kicked out, reported, and yelled at.

-No area claiming. The only ones who own anything will be given permission of ownership by me, shiekra, and I will keep note of who owns what on here. If you claim territory without my word, you will be punished.

-Eventhough there is no territory claiming, if there is an rp going on and the group is using some random part of the map as their "camp" or whatever you want to call it, please be courteous and let them rp. They don't own that section of map, but that does not mean you should go sit in the middle of their rp.

-Again, this map belongs to me, not you.

-There will be multiple map "moderators" for this map that will be keeping an eye on who's following rules and who's not in the map. No, they can't ban you like regular MODs. These guys are just my scouts so no one breaks rules. And no, I will not tell you who they are.

-No RPing in general chat (use group/local/party... please.)

-Keep the explicit content to a minimum please, thanks. No one wants to hear you having your fun-time with your mate. And no one wants the details about your character giving birth. Gore is one thing. Detailed birth and sexytime are another.

-Play nice with other people. Don't swear at them or be mean! The regular game rules apply here too!

-Have fun and explore! You never know what you may find!

______________________________________________________________________________________

SCREENSHOTS OF THE MAP
AGAIN, this is a WIP.

This is the Oasis. It's located in the center of the underground caverns!

Ooh do you feel like you're being watched? That's normal! This is the boneyard... With a ton of little nooks and crannies to hide in that have a view of this creepy spot, there are always eyes on you! It's hidden in the tunnels amongst everything else.

This is the crystal swamp! A big ol' swampy pond full of glowing crystals. A strange structure seems to form over it and rests a tiny den on the top of it. How peculiar. This is underground in one of the tunnels~

-more screenshots to come-

______________________________________________________________________________________

DOWNLOAD LINK

N/A

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 09:50:16 pm by Shiekra. »

Offline bigblackbullets

• shiekra is the definition of awesomeness.
    • View Profile
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND STUFF REGARDING THINGS
BETA TESTERS

Yep! I'm gonna need about 5-10 beta testers likely by the end of this week (6/8/12 EST) to test out the underground section of this map! If you want to be a beta tester please message me on here or send me a Note on DeviantART

http://moonlight-wolf-rulez.deviantart.com/

THE JOB OF THE BETA TESTERS

-Make sure the downloads work
-Make sure everything can be reached
-Spot any little errors I may have made
-Suggest ideas for specific parts of the map
-Run around and get a look at things before anyone else
-Make sure everything works right

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN A BETA TESTER

-Mature
-Knows the controls of the game well (there are parts of the map that are supposed to be annoying to get to. If you haven't mastered the controls 100%, you're likely not getting there.)
-Knows map making at an average+ level
-Good at coming up with ideas
-Honest
-Online around 3PM-10PM EST
-*****Knows how to download a map

Offline Denio

• Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
<3.  I'll be a beta Tester.  Seems like a awesome map.  Am pretty mature and I have good ideas ^_^.

Offline Nalinha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -11
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom ...
    • View Profile
Cute  :)
:3

Offline InsaneXRapid

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I would love to be a Beta Tester! I am very mature, can download maps, know the controls %100, and also have good ideas that might seem suitable! I am available everyday from about 10 AM- 4AM EST.