Author Topic: My Map Paredice "Done so far Download is up !! (RAR)  (Read 2809 times)

Offline Biancax3

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: A Map im Still working on it xD (New screenies)
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2012, 04:44:36 am »
Alright, Thanks :D

Offline Biancax3

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: My Map Paredice (Not the paredice from wolfrain) "Done so far"
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2012, 04:58:00 am »
Lemme know if the download is good!

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
Re: My Map Paredice "Done so far Download is up !! (RAR)
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 09:22:05 am »
Your original files are in the download.. Is that what you wanted to do? I don't recommend it as people can steal your map like this and possibly even edit it a bit to make it their own.
I suggest looking in the forums for instructions on how to do it correctly. You must export the map and the only files you must give us are .fhs, .fho and .fhm files. And of course if you have any music in your map, then the music file as well.

How to upload custom maps

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 05:00:53 pm »
Btw, I almost forgot about it cause at first I couldn't figure how to work it, then  realized that you put all the files from FeralHeart/media/terrains. But when I tried entering your map, FH crashed -_-
I managed to load it in map-maker though and saw the fhCapeOfWorlds portal was outside the map and you had two completely useless custom portals in that same corner. I fixed it though by deleting the custom portals and moved the Cape portal to a location inside the map.

Btw, what is the Peradiceterrain.png, PeradiceMask.png and CliffRiverTerrain.png files for? I thought they were for the map, but you used the Watermill Terrain and Mask...

Just thought I'd let you know, I know this is an old-ish thread XD

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

EverSweet

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2012, 01:28:51 pm »
pretty sweet.

Offline Biancax3

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2013, 12:32:03 am »
Btw, I almost forgot about it cause at first I couldn't figure how to work it, then  realized that you put all the files from FeralHeart/media/terrains. But when I tried entering your map, FH crashed -_-
I managed to load it in map-maker though and saw the fhCapeOfWorlds portal was outside the map and you had two completely useless custom portals in that same corner. I fixed it though by deleting the custom portals and moved the Cape portal to a location inside the map.

Btw, what is the Peradiceterrain.png, PeradiceMask.png and CliffRiverTerrain.png files for? I thought they were for the map, but you used the Watermill Terrain and Mask...

Just thought I'd let you know, I know this is an old-ish thread XD

Yes its a very old threat now.
And i also stopped to make maps.
But still thanks for youre advise "this might be alittle bit to late" xD

And P.S. I didnt own the map it self i only eddited it and putted things here and there..
The original map of this is Watermill sorry to tell you about that now. [I can be so stupid at sometimes]