Author Topic: ~TheFourClans~Warrior Cats (WIP)  (Read 2828 times)

Offline ashy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • back from the edge
    • View Profile
Re: ~TheFourClans~Warrior Cats (WIP)
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 03:02:00 am »
In game user name:Icey123
cat name:SapphireKit
Desired Rank:Kit(of course.)
appearance: She's a tabby mixed with snow leopard-ish markings
mate: None(because kits cant have mates XD )
kits: none yet.
personality: Sweet. Loves nature, usually hyper-active and cute
clan: Skyclan
Rp sample: Sapphirekit was very trust-worthy. She was very intelligent and listened to the leader FULLY. One day, she was out in the woods, trying to learn how to communicate. She glanced at the scenery and saw two cats. Lightningclan cats. She tried to claw both, but her mother, GlazeFur wouldn't let her....(continues in RP)
Realistic: Yes.

two-hundred hours 'til i am home
AKA icey123

Offline Jay1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 10:03:15 pm »
I will eather be the PoisonClan Leader or LightningClan Leader, i just need to see the pictures of them to deside, i have DA, i will be happy if you could send me or put a picture on DA my username on DA is shiningBlueJay12 . Please and thank you!    :)

Offline Jay1

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 04:16:58 am »
I was thinkIng about being Poisonstar, if I do, I will choose after I see a picture, I was also wondering if this is all one map but different areas?

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2012, 03:50:42 am »
Ah, well this rp was shut down because of alot of problems but, i am putting a new one up that any clan can be made in this map.But its first come for the territorys and all ^-^

Offline Jay1

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 04:18:26 am »
     :::Joining Request:::
In game user name: Jay1
Cat name: Poisonstar
Desire rank: Leader of Poisonclan
Appearance: a little smaller then a normal cat, black fur (looks silver at night), cloudy icey blue eyes. slicky, smooth, fur, when her fur is bristled it is easy to see.
Mate: none, would like one
Kits: none, would like some
personality: friendly, gentle, loyal, tough, fast, great hunter and fighter, strong, clever, can be a little shy or quiet at times, mean or nice at times, brave, she loves her clan but hates outsiders, feirce.
Clan:Poisonclan
Rp sample: Poisonstar looked around then brought her attention up at the moon. Her Black pelt shining silver and her cloudy, icey blue eyes were glowing. She bent down and started to drink some water when she heard a rustle in the bushes behind her. Poisonstar looked around then quickly smelled a mouse. She was ready to pounce then looked at the moons reflection in the water and smiled and went down crouching. She could smell the mouse and knew it was in the prickly bush that she went through just to get here. Her belly was growling quietly, she peaked through the bush and saw the mouse and leaped. The mouse saw her and was starting to run away but it was too late. The mouse was under her paw and wasnt moving as she had killed it with her sharp claws. She smiled and laughed quietly in a kind voice "Little mouse, should have smelled me" she then added "Thank you Starclan for the great food we eat." Poisonstar bowed her head and ate her mouse peacefully in the bush. She crawled out of the bush quietly and returned to the water. Poisonstar let out a sigh looking at the blue water and looked in both directions that it was a big river, the sides were spread out a ways. Poisonstar turned and bounded into the bushes to head her way back making sure she would not by noticed by any other cat.
Realistic: yea