Author Topic: Secret Forest * UN Completed* Will tell when finished ^6^  (Read 1387 times)

Offline angelwolf303

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Hey..:P I Like... Pie
    • View Profile
* UN Completed* Will tell when finished ^6^

Story: This Forest was a Discovery Made by Animal She Was a beautiful White wolf until She met a Young Brute who Ripped Out her Neck and Killed Her. She fell to the ground Unconscious And couldn't get up Pain Was Flowing. She Gagged and Died. Her Body Arose And She became One The Brute Had Transformed her Into a Killer. Animal Haunts this forest and Kills everything she dares to. This Forest Used to be a Happy Place but Now Its all About Death and if you Find Animal be careful She Would Try to kill you. Her and her mate Haunt this Place Now and forever, Animal Learned Never go into Unknown Forests Until you Know somethings there.

Story(Animal's Version): I saw a Forest Heading up the trail my eyes Narrowed At some Brute who tended to follow me. I went to Jogging speed the wolf looked at me checking me out. I snapped "Leave me Alone Freak!" the Brute snarled "Dinner" was His last words and he Lunged at me and I found my neck In blood. the Blood Pooled around me and I fell. My Life was taken under I couldn't Breath Couldn't Speak Until I Died. I found Blood In my eyes my eyes were Pure White and I felt evil And felt Like Death. I haunted forever with Him.

(Pictures)

« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 01:01:36 am by ::~DarkendWolf::~ »

BouncyLion101

Re: Secret Forest * UN Completed* Will tell when finished ^6^
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 10:07:11 pm »
Looks a little empty right now, but it's a very good start. :3
The step-like rocks are a nice unique thing.
And I'm also a sucker for maps with waterfalls.

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 11:26:37 pm »
Looks a little empty right now, but it's a very good start. :3
The step-like rocks are a nice unique thing.
And I'm also a sucker for maps with waterfalls.

Because It is not Finished Silly XD By the way. IS there a way after you Export a preset and Decide to Update it. Is there a way you can Remove the Exported Preset to Make It Into another??

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 02:24:33 am »
I do think the updated exported preset file should replace the old one.
That is only if it has the same name, if it doesn't then you need to go to your Feral Heart>Exports folder and manually delete the file.
It should display the time and date that the file was moved into the folder on the right side, so that should help you find it.

Also, I suggest creating a help thread next time you need help. It can give you a bigger variety of answers to your question and stuff. ^.^

Anyway hope I helped you, floof.

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 12:05:15 pm »
I do think the updated exported preset file should replace the old one.
That is only if it has the same name, if it doesn't then you need to go to your Feral Heart>Exports folder and manually delete the file.
It should display the time and date that the file was moved into the folder on the right side, so that should help you find it.

Also, I suggest creating a help thread next time you need help. It can give you a bigger variety of answers to your question and stuff. ^.^

Anyway hope I helped you, floof.

You did <3 Thank you so very Much c:

BouncyLion101

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 02:43:21 pm »
You did <3 Thank you so very Much c:
You're very welcome, Darkened. o3o
Glad I could help you.