Author Topic: Map Projects.. Current project: 'Wolf's Rain World'  (Read 7729 times)

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
Re: Map Projects.. Current project: 'Wolf's Rain World'
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2011, 08:01:25 pm »
Woops, my bad! I hadn't looked at the posts infront of mine. :3
Good luck on the map!
It's fine.. it's fine ^^

ok- I'm going to need some meshers now- or anyone who's good at makeing house-like objects in object maker.... I'm not that good ._.' I can't make good buildings...

Offline Syenne

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -23
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2011, 11:08:05 pm »
Easier way will be if somebody will convert buildings into meshes. Creating it in plateau is very ad idea I bet. Shamely I can't convert it just becouse I don't know how. \\

Is anybody have an idea how to make rainbow pond..?

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2011, 09:36:08 pm »
due to WinRar no longer working on my pc- I am not able to complete ny current or pending projects. If you would like to complete my projects- then you can. but PLEASE give credit to me. stealing insn't very fun on the person who created it. I am sorry. but WinRAR decided that I was only allowed to use it for 30 days before turning into an 'evaluation' copy and not allowing me to download files/ upload files in their originality.

I'm sorry

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2011, 12:20:27 pm »
Holy karma! You're still alive?
Shame about winRAR being a biatch, but it happens to the best of us, eh?
Glad to see you're still around though :3

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2011, 06:42:43 pm »
yeah- I'm still here- I just don't go on FH that much... only to see if anything's changed.. or not.. it got boreing for me. I would wait about an hour for an RP to start then I'd have to go due to timezone differences...  there is another hgame I'm waiting for called Aro'kai- it's like FH, but with Owls, wolves, bares, cats, deer, gryphons and dragons.. it's still in development though. and it's going to be released in stages- owls are going to be the first animal you can play as, then deer and bears, wolves and cats and finally dragons and gryphons

Offline HatsuneMiku01

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2012, 04:15:07 am »
If you plan to do an Okami Map, I'd so test it you for you if you want testers... I've been looking for an Okami Map... Though I wish I could rip the original Map from the game... Do you think it's possible to make thw whole Map of Nippion just like in Okami?