Author Topic: Estrya Kingdom ((NEW)) Soon-To-Be-Finished Public Map  (Read 1328 times)

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Estrya Kingdom ((NEW)) Soon-To-Be-Finished Public Map
« on: August 29, 2013, 10:21:23 am »
"Ah, I remember old good days in this kingdom, before it was expended." The rought and quiet voice from old man throats just blew out. It was twitching, and really unpleasant. "Before... I don't know, 10 years ago, these lands ruled two mighty alphs, Zenith and Alduin, and yet, they were rivals... As much Zenith hated Alduin, he couldn't kill him, since his pack was stronger, but when Vocume arrived, everything truned alright. Lets face it, Vocume changed it's life for ever. When she first arrived in pack lands, Zenith was off to scouting, but two rivals approached the cave she was in, Zenith's pack cave. It was Ivy and Beck, two rivals... Ivy was in Zeniths pack, she liked Zenith a lot, and she was his best friend. But Ivy6 made a descision, that she will leave this pack. It broke Zenith's heart, becouse he was surprised, that Ivy left. Joining Alduin's pack, meeting Beck and being his wife... Okay, let's head back... Vocume wasn't unsure of their moves, so she just kept herself still... How I know everything? Same Beck told me, we met after, like 5 years ago... Anyways, Ivy began to threat Vocume, being silly and really strange, but Vocume wasn't that wolf with small nerve system, her nerves kept her weight still, if she will be too anoyng, she would rip her fur off that silky flesh. And then, Zenith was back from scouting, noticing two rivals in his territory he showed no mercy... Then, even worse happened... Same Alduin came to his pack members, telling them to head back he just went back to pack lands. Ivy and Beck went back to pack lands..." Coughs, as he lost his breath of talking. "The next day, Ivy and Beck came back to Zenith's lands, since Zenith was off to hunting, she was all alone to guard the cave. Zenith came back with no prey, noticing Ivy is back he began to growl at her, telling her to go out. They began to argue, then everything ended with tears. When Ivy said, she still loves Zenith, Beck was angry, Vocume was anoyed of this sotry line so she just walked off to mountains. Getting to her favourite place she sat there, thinking what to do next, then she saw Beck, in other side of mountains, since in front was huge and deep river. They began to talk, then Beck walked across the log, to meet Vocume. They started nicely, everything ended with lick on cheek. Vocume was talking of leaving the lands, since there's too much drama. Beck liked Vocume a lot, so he wanted to go too. The fae was alright with it, she just needed to talk with Zenith 'bout that. He was alright too, but also sad. They ran away, to YellowStone, getting married and breeding for first time, she liked YellowStone, it has great story too, but I will tell you next time" The old guy smiled, with a sigh he continued his talk. "Two love birds returned to Estrya Kingdom, old one, but everything wsn't fine. The air was covered in blood scent, the loud whines from waterfall were loud. Not waiting Vocume ran there, noticing Alduin on top of Zenith... That guy was all wounded, Ivy was laying besides him. Vocume didn't waited long, sprinting on top and pounching him down she bit in his neck, getting deeper every second. Her huge, artic wolf fangs soaked through flesh, feeling as blood splattered on her maw. Leaving wolf die there she turned to face Zenith. Knowing some medical stuff she healed both of them. Beck helped them to get back to cave... And then they left again..." Sighs, with a loud huff he layied down on soft grass. "Then Zenith recuirted for other pack members, then I joined in... I had a secret, deep secret... I was dangerous, if I get too anoyed, it may come out. It had a name, Virus. When Ivy rejoined the pack as omega, she approached me.. Then it came out, oh, I have to tell I had tail back to those days. Anyways, I didn't let it to kill Ivy, since she was a great friend of everyone... Then I noticed her, Jade, most beautiful female in whole Estrya... We met eachother, began to talk... The next day, artic wolf appeared from no-where, seemed to be from my pack... But it happened, the Virus, it came out and 'bossed' my body, almost killing the wolf... Zenith knew about it, he was about to kick me out but he changed his mind, giving me another chance... However, since I was with virus, in Kingdom came another virused wolves, one of then was Maiev ShadowSong... She was warrior wolf, that almost used me for sacrifice. But Zenith came, with Jade. They helped me to kill Maiev, since she wounded both of them, she also cut my tail... Heh, few months later, Alduins brother with his pack arrived to Estrya, giving us a warning... I couldn't hold myself there, running to YellowStone, where they were... They captured my sister, Geo... His wolves brought us to him, then he chellaged Zenith for a duel, till death.... And, Zenith won! Yay! But, I got wounded badly, blind eye, showing ribs and worst - ripped flesh next my blind eye, it was about to get ripped out... We safely gotback to Estrya, Then Zenith lived there for few years, me and Jade got married and... *Drum Roll* We had few pups!" Smiles, but coughs again, drops head on ground. "Yeah, "I miss those days, but Zenith left the Estrya, it got abandoned from those days..." Sighs. "Wait, what's your name? Who are you?" You asked with curiousity, actually, not knowing the wolf at all. "Uh, I'm Aano, beta of that pack... Best friend of Zenith, since I helped him to go through a lot of things back in these days... Now, I need some rest, shoo" Dark gray wolf growled,

So, It took me to remember the whole stuff from back in these days, roleplaying in old Estrya... Everything happened like I wrote, it took me a hour, lol... Anyways, take a look at Estrya, the new one... Sorry for typos

Estrya Kingdom was a private map, made by ImmyWimmy1 (Zenith). But I rebuild it, to new one. So, it now is a Public map,
ONLY FOR ROLEPLAYS!
You cannot come here to hang out with your friends, only to roleplay. Currently, there are two camps, I am thinking of making third one, but I don't know where... Also, tons of empty space, not sure to put Fir Trees or Oaks... Help me? Anyways, here are some screenies!

The Burn

Forest

The WaterFall

CAMP 1

CAMP 2

EMPTY SPACE

What to put in, Fir or Oak Trees?

HIGH TERRAIN

DO NOT STEAL

So, the idea of making Estrya, the new one was mine, I asked Zenny, if I can rebuild it, he was okay with it. I can say, I mixed Estrya and YellowStone in one. IT'S NOT MADE YET.

I wanna hear your opinions, may some problems?

Also, I know, some objects may not load up, so, with Aano I went to Estrya and I could not see the fishes, seagulls, butterflies and WaterFall. Can anyone help me?

~Phroghress.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 08:09:44 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Estrya Kingdom ((NEW)) Soon-To-Be-Finished Public Map
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 12:53:48 pm »
This is so epic looking. :o
Torally gonna download it when it finnished. +Floof for you! :)
Can't wait for it to be finnished. ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 03:40:51 pm »
This is so epic looking. :o
Torally gonna download it when it finnished. +Floof for you! :)
Can't wait for it to be finnished. ^.^

Thank you, It will be finished at this weekend (I hope so ;_;)).
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 03:54:44 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 08:51:30 pm »
This roleplay sounds interesting ;o and the map looks beautiful~ Though, I suggest using this image instead, so people actually don't use the height map:

Just a suggestion, but it does prevent the situation from happening~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 08:10:26 am »
Thank you BigBang! A lot!!  ;D