Author Topic: Warrior Cats - Lake Territories  (Read 1038 times)

Offline UtgardeUnbroken

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • OG.
    • View Profile
Warrior Cats - Lake Territories
« on: January 22, 2016, 01:34:32 am »
Heyo! My name is UtgardeUnbroken. I first joined FeralHeart back in 2011 (under a different, old account that I have abandoned since) and have been making maps ever since.
Recently, I've been in a Warrior Cat (original Lake Clans ) Roleplay, and I have noticed that all the maps we've tried to make/use are not very accurate. Whether my group will use this map or not is undecided, as I have yet to discuss it with the leaders.

Right now, I am working on making a map of the Lake Territories of the original warrior cats. I plan to have this map be as close to the books and as accurate as possible, including details like the Moonpool, several broken halfbridges, rivers, thunderpaths, horseplaaces, twolegsplaces and nests, etc. I am using official maps from the books and details mentioned in the books to try and be as realistic and true to the series as possible.

I have just finished the Terrain and Mask for the map, and have yet to import it into FeralHeart and begin fleshing it out. Here are my plans for the map:

to either
- open for public use, or
- give the map to a private Lake Clans RP group, either one I  will join or possibly create myself.

I struggle to maintain group RPs on my own, however, so I will need to ask some of my friends if they would be interested in helping me lead and run the group so it doesn't fall apart. I may not have enough friends willing to do this however, so I might need to ask around for admin/mod applicants to help me run the RP.

In the future, I may make an original Forest Territories map if I get some requests to do so. Until then, this is the only official map project I plan to make.

Please feel free to comment your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, offers of help, etc. Personal Message me if you are interested in using this map for your Lake Clans RP or in starting a whole new one with me!

Utgarde out. Thanks for your time!
PFP art and character are mine.