Author Topic: Shrine of TheGreatMe!  (Read 2789 times)

Offline TheGreatMe

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Shrine of TheGreatMe!
« on: April 28, 2016, 02:01:35 pm »

"Welcome, all who enter and read here! In this place you will find previews of the Shrine dedicated to the Greatness that is I! The Great Me; the Cockerel Fox; the Takekitsune-O-Kami; the Deity of Many Tails and Tales; the Vagrant God of Foxes and Fowl! You may have already noticed me upon my announced arrival, or perhaps wandering the mortal plain of FeralHeart!"

"So far, my Shrine is still being worked on by my most devoted of followers, the human who types for me! (paws are such an inconvenience for things such as keyboards), but perhaps one day it will be open to all ye who wish to pay homage to the one and only God of Foxes and Fowl! For who would not want to take pilgrimage to meet one as Great as I?"

"The Greatness that is I sitting atop the sphere at the entrance with the shrine to my godlihood behind myself!"

"A lovely view from the same sphere, looking in the other direction now."

"A bit more of a far away view now to see the entrance and my Great Self atop it!"

"Do see this wonderful nest that I have managed to make mine for a wonderful nap!"

"Stunning far away view of my world and the shrine that is to the Greatness that can only be Me!"

"The top has a very nice view of my small but still humbly grand shrine territory!"

"Myself, lounging atop the alter of the shrine to my greatness, with a few left offerings to boot!"

"Of course, what is a shrine to one as great as I, a mighty deity, without a holy barrier at its entrance to ward off evil?"

"Last of all, a statue to the Diety of Many Tails and Tales that is Me!"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 02:55:59 pm by TheGreatMe »
Deviantart
~*~D.Gray-Man HALLOW~*~
Release Date: July 2016

The hype is very real

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Shrine of TheGreatMe!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 04:51:58 pm »
Marvelous o;
I can't wait to see the completed work. Keep up the good job c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Preach

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 04:58:28 pm »
*sees update*

Very impressed at what I'm seeing <3 I really love how everything is looking so far.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 05:53:20 pm »
Wow, such a pretty map! I love how you set up your threads and the persona you take on too--very creative! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 07:55:25 pm »
So magnificent my friend! I really hope I'm able to get this map when it's done!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 07:59:17 pm »
AMAZING!! Keep up the good work ;D

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline TheGreatMe

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 10:04:58 pm »
Marvelous o;
I can't wait to see the completed work. Keep up the good job c:

"I too cannot wait to see this place see its final touches! The human and I will continue to work as much as possible until it is done :)"

*sees update*

Very impressed at what I'm seeing <3 I really love how everything is looking so far.

"The Greatness that is Myself is pleased you approve! There will be more to come as the human and I find time to arrange everything together."

Wow, such a pretty map! I love how you set up your threads and the persona you take on too--very creative! c:

"Many thanks for your words of flattery! Though I know not what this 'persona' you speak of is... oh well, it matters not! Kekeke~"

So magnificent my friend! I really hope I'm able to get this map when it's done!

"Indeed you shall be allowed to see it, as the Greatness that is Me welcomes all to his abode! At least... once everything is to his liking. Have patience, for it will take some doing, but it shall be done soon enough!"

AMAZING!! Keep up the good work ;D

"It makes me happy to see you excited! We will most definitely keep working and hopefully soon the shrine to my stunning likeness will be open to all who wish to enter :)"
Deviantart
~*~D.Gray-Man HALLOW~*~

The hype is very real

Offline TheGreatMe

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 08:45:19 pm »

"Though progress is still a bit slow-going, progress is being made none-the-less! Unfortunately many of the changes are not large enough to reveal the things called screenshots of the map itself yet, but the statue to the greatness that is only I is finally taking greater form into my resemblance!"
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 09:09:41 pm by TheGreatMe »
Deviantart
~*~D.Gray-Man HALLOW~*~

The hype is very real

Offline TheGreatMe

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 03:00:25 am »

"Tremble and quake in awe, for the statue that is in the likeness of the greatness of all great things is complete at last!~<3 Much progress has been made this day from the first and most devout of all who pay homage to myself. The human worked tirelessly for many days and hours with a tool known as Sculptris to make this possible. Continued efforts will be made on the shrine in the near future until it is ready for all to see and appreciate! We look forward to your pilgrimages once all is ready for you, kekeke~"
Deviantart
~*~D.Gray-Man HALLOW~*~

The hype is very real

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 03:02:38 am »
I am indeed in awe.
Your progress was swift nej doubt. These are just amazing.
Well done ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7