Author Topic: Warriorcats Lake Height Map (and then some)  (Read 1163 times)

Offline CatAndCrow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Warriorcats Lake Height Map (and then some)
« on: April 30, 2017, 11:08:54 am »
Tell me if it doesn't work right.

~~~ EDIT: I cleaned up the map and corrected some things that I got wrong. I'm leaving the old map download here in case anyone prefers to use that one. (I accidentally made the gathering place as Riverclan camp; it's been a long time since I read those books, hah hah...)
NEW DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9cgwcmmgc7ak24c/WarriorsLakeMap+by+CatAndCrow+%28to+send+out+via+download%29.zip
DIRECTIONS: decompress the file, then read the "READ ME" in each folder. Enjoy.

WHAT DOES THIS MAP HAVE?
   - Designated locations for all four camps (Shadowclan, Riverclan, Thunderclan, Windclan for search reference).
   - the gathering place island and a place to put the tree that fell on Mudclaw
   - A moonpool grove (sorry, no hallow; I made it so you can add some rocks and stuff to make it look that way tho.)
   - A designated spot for the horse farm.
   - Every river and stream
   - a designated spot for the Thunderclan clearing/ training ground
   - a designated spot for Shadowclan twoleg nest
   - edited forest sounds for music
   - some backdropping

~~~END EDIT~~~

Yup that's right. I made dis. With L3DT. My computer can't handle it for extended periods of time or high memory projects, so it became living heck after a short while.

I'm posting it here because I probably wont ever make it into a map after how crazy this made me feel trying to cope with the lag (I have a headache now, bluh).
So AS LONG AS I GET CREDIT FOR MY HEIGHT MAP, anyone can use it to make their warriors lake map. I'll take you out if you steal. I promise.

...I was gonna put some info about the map, but then i realized it's pointless... ALL I CAN SAY is that i tried to make it as accurate as possible before the lag drove me too crazy.
It took me a whole entire day to make it, so it'd be great if y'all would lemme know what ya think of it and stuff.

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x4l1ehna2m177j7/OldWarriorsLakeMap+by+CatAndCrow+%28to+send+out+via+download%29.zip
DIRECTIONS: decompress the file, then read the "READ ME" in each folder. Enjoy.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 08:34:00 pm by CatAndCrow »