Poll

What other areas would you like to have in this style of map?

Winter Climate (tundra, mountains, etc)
3 (60%)
Savannah
1 (20%)
Desert
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: February 18, 2018, 11:37:18 am

Author Topic: Preview - Upcoming Forest Map  (Read 1308 times)

AllioniiAzy

Preview - Upcoming Forest Map
« on: January 29, 2018, 10:43:06 am »
I'm far from active here on FH, I've overall left it behind. However every so often I like to start making maps again. This time around, I've started one that I've been working on for a few days, and I may connect maps to this one. WoW meshes really fit FH, you can really make it look like a whole other game.
Let me know what you think! I'm really happy with how this map looks so far.

In case you're familiar with me and wondering what I'm up to:
I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy XIV, doing a lot more art (may even open commissions in February), and been going to college! I don't see myself really returning as a regular player of FH, but you can be sure I'll pop my head back in to see how things are going.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 09:28:59 am by AllioniiAzy »

Valar.Morghulis

Re: Preview - Upcoming Forest Map
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 11:43:27 am »
Hey there, I don’t know if it’s just me, but I can’t see any photos that you added. I’m pretty sure that there was an issue with photobucket, maybe try uploading your photos to Imgur.com ? That site works really well and you can upload multiple photos at once, I use it all the time. C:

AllioniiAzy

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 11:50:48 am »
Hey there, I don’t know if it’s just me, but I can’t see any photos that you added. I’m pretty sure that there was an issue with photobucket, maybe try uploading your photos to Imgur.com ? That site works really well and you can upload multiple photos at once, I use it all the time. C:
Might just be you, I tried looking at this post on mobile and two other browsers and the images load just fine. But I'll use imgur next time, probably. I don't too much care for Photobucket anyway. I'm used to using tinypic for forum posts, but I'm afraid this site no longer supports it.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 12:42:17 pm »
Oh my gosh, this map is looking gorgeous. I love it so so so much already. Can't wait to see it when it's finished!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 01:32:31 pm »
Beautiful map! The amount of detail that you put into it thus far is amazing <3 Keep up the great work!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 03:59:58 pm »
Ohmygosh!!
This map looks absolutely outstanding! I adore the little waterfall area with the lily pads, ee! +Floof! Keep up the amazing work, good to see ya roaming around again!
not active here anymore ♡