Author Topic: CoTFV - A custom map for my Warriors RP - Critiques and thoughts welcome!  (Read 1994 times)

Offline issycat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome to my post! So, this is a map that I am working on for a RP that I founded with my long time friend Leaf (that's what I call her but her FH username is Traven) a while ago!

Oh, and here's our recruitment post here on these forums if anyone is interested: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60813.msg871697#msg871697

I hope you guys enjoy these screenshots, and if you have the time, I'd love to hear back on what you think!

BriarClan

They live in a muggy wood with thick underbrush and tangled tree roots where their prey likes to hide.
Their territory has a few landmarks, including The Lovers' Meadow and the Training Hollow.
Their camp is probably my favorite thing in this map so far, and I'm proud to call it home as my character Nettlestar!

There's an ancient song bellowing in the deep wood... They call it the Song of Briar. They say it's impossible to resist. - Old BriarClan myth

The Camp, a cozy, overgrown gorge in the muggy forest that BriarClan calls home. The dens are especially intended for their Clan's comfort, and most cats in this Clan love spending time here.

CavernClan
WIP

GustClan
WIP

MORE IMAGES COMING SOON!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 03:07:22 am by WholockInCamelot »

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch

Offline LexiChan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Left.
    • View Profile
Very nice map :D I love details! <3

Valar.Morghulis

That map looks wonderful!
There's so much detail, It reminds me of the Amazon Rainforest in South America.

Also, you can add pictures like this:

Code: [Select]
First upload the image to imgur.com and then 'copy the image address' and paste it between [img]link[/img]
[img]here just copy the link of the image[/img]

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
for the most part this is very good, very briar-y and doesn't seem like it'll tank performance since it's such a small place.

though i'm gonna have to ask about lover's meadow, is it something like this?
if so, that's bloody adorable.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline issycat

• View Profile
for the most part this is very good, very briar-y and doesn't seem like it'll tank performance since it's such a small place.

though i'm gonna have to ask about lover's meadow, is it something like this?
if so, that's bloody adorable.

Actually, it looks like this:

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch

Offline issycat

• View Profile
That map looks wonderful!
There's so much detail, It reminds me of the Amazon Rainforest in South America.

Also, you can add pictures like this:

Code: [Select]
First upload the image to imgur.com and then 'copy the image address' and paste it between [img]link[/img]
[img]here just copy the link of the image[/img]

Thank you so much! That helped a ton, haha. And yes, it is a lovely place. My favorite, honestly. Although, I'm bias. I lead BriarClan as Nettlestar. >3<
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 03:13:16 am by WholockInCamelot »

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
Daanggg that looks super neat!! it feels so cozy when a map has small, detailed spaces to "hide" in :O
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0