Author Topic: Warrior Cats: A Project ((IMAGE HEAVY))  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Kitsunez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • wow i rly like cats uwu
    • lucipurrfection
    • vaarusk
    • View Profile
Warrior Cats: A Project ((IMAGE HEAVY))
« on: March 15, 2018, 10:47:23 pm »
Hey there!

I wanted to start off by saying, these maps will all be 100% public once complete! It will probably take me a few months to accomplish fully, but once one map is complete, it will be added on to the whole pack itself!

Now, I've been off FH for a little bit. Whenever I'm off for a while I feel this intense need and desire to make a new map. Considering doing something completely custom was proving difficult, I decided to try my hand at the lake territories. Upon starting it, though, I realized I have never really seen many maps that fit my own personal view on what I imagined the territories to be like in my head. Of course, this is no offense to anyone who has made them! I just have a particular way I view things, as I'm sure everyone else does too. uwu Not to mention, I will also be adding on some extra landmarks to the territories, to make them more lively and not as bland as they are printed in the books. WindClan gets a clover field, RiverClan gets more marshes, ShadowClan will get a great willow tree, ThunderClan gets a little clearing, and there will even be a type of Sunningrocks thing going on between ShadowClan and ThunderClan!

But this project is going to be something HUGE. And by huge, I mean there will be a total of 10 public maps available once it's fully completed! What does this mean? It means I will be creating the lake territories and the forest territories, both with all four seasons available to the public.

The last two? They will be extras--the forest territory and the lake territory, but with SkyClan! I do plan on making the rest of the seasons for those two extra maps, but they will be kept private, ehehe.

The first map to be completed will be the lake in greenleaf. Here are some screenshots!

The Island

The Horseplace

RiverClan's Marshes

Abandoned Twoleg Nest

WindClan

ThunderClan's Training Grounds

Greenleaf Twolegplace

Profile picture by kirani100 of FeralHeart
Signature by .Badlands. of FeralHeart

Valar.Morghulis

Re: Warrior Cats: A Project ((IMAGE HEAVY))
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 10:52:15 pm »
I'm actually really excited for this! Definitely going to download them once they're released! ^^
I love how detailed they are and these animals are such a great add on to your maps.
There's so much grass and trees, and omg that farm with horses is everything!

-excited hand clapping-

Offline Speedyscout122

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, welcome to my rubbish dump.
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Cats: A Project ((IMAGE HEAVY))
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 07:11:57 am »
Oh my gosh!!
This is so cool, I can't wait till it's done! Good luck on doing it :o
+Floof!!
The one person who joined later then the first day of time.