Author Topic: Im ok! and the Map im probably gonna work on for along time R.I.P  (Read 926 times)

Offline Puffythewolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • .*. Pico,, .*.
    • View Profile
Im ok! and the Map im probably gonna work on for along time R.I.P
« on: September 08, 2018, 12:39:58 am »
So im ok,the storm is gone but i had to skip two school days,but anyway im gonna work on a map thats gonna probably take me forever,I might make it a 20,000 size map and a 400 or 600 height map but idk what it is yet but ik for sure ill need a preset to go with it,and ive been thinking of a cotc(Corruption of the clans)map which is a discord rping server but i think ima make a group for it(IKIK I ALREADY HAVE A GROUP WHICH IS "A Tale Of Two Packs" BUT I WANT TO DO ANOTHER ONE SO.. husher up xd)and a preset pack that everyone can have (the presets will include the following names) so here are the presets ima do
Smilemoon
Massfur
Popheart
Cutheart
Cherryfrost

and 2 more which have died and i yet needa look for them
so the map making is always short for me but im acually gonna spend probably 2 weeks on it because im needing cherry blossom trees and the one i downloaded either doesnt have a group or i didnt install it correctly but anyway, the 2 weeks will include the preset making and the map making, but ill need some meshes so this could be the first ever best map (in my opinion) ive made so thank u all and good luck me ;3;
GOOGLE CHROME AHHAHAHHA FUNNY

Flurr

Re: Im ok! and the Map im probably gonna work on for along time R.I.P
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 01:08:56 am »
Glad to see ya ok Puffy! Im excited to see the map! It seems pretty cool! I like your group! I'm also excited to see the presets too! I will look for some blossom tree meshes soon for you! I can't at the moment since I'm about to go to bed and I'm on a mobile device. I wish you good luck ;D

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 02:18:08 am »
Ooh, I am quite glad to see you in good spirits, Puffy. Here is an awesome cherry blossom mesh!~

If you want to step up your cherry blossom game, here is a cherry blossom petal particle. (It is bundled with autumn leaves.)

(sorry I stole your thunder Flurr, I had these in my arsenal!)
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 04:27:58 am »
My oh my that sounds like one heck of a project friend! Goodluck with your map creation! I’m pretty sure it will be well worth all the hard work and time spent. I’m pretty excited to see what you come up with :)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 05:50:14 am »
Glad to hear that you are okay. Good luck with the map!