Author Topic: [1.06] Ham-maps (WIP) [updating]  (Read 4975 times)

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: [1.06] Ham-maps (WIP) [Testing]
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 04:44:36 am »
Yeeey~ GreatFalls comming back with new name <3 *nosebleeds* |3

Offline Hamilton

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 102
  • Stand your ground.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 03:51:20 pm »
Okay, I've gotten 'reports' from 3 testers. Fwee, everything works the way it should~  Somehow there is 7 downloads when I'm positive I only sent the password to 6 people...suspicious numbers are suspicious.

In any event~ Centralis and GleamingFalls will be up either later today or tomorrow morning. I dunno what plans there are to keep me from my computer today lol. Just a few cosmetic additions left~

Please refrain from gnawing on the post in anticipation. Slobber gets hard to clean when it solidifies X3

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
    • t-i-g-g
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 06:08:09 pm »
Okay, I've gotten 'reports' from 3 testers. Fwee, everything works the way it should~  Somehow there is 7 downloads when I'm positive I only sent the password to 6 people...suspicious numbers are suspicious.

In any event~ Centralis and GleamingFalls will be up either later today or tomorrow morning. I dunno what plans there are to keep me from my computer today lol. Just a few cosmetic additions left~

Please refrain from gnawing on the post in anticipation. Slobber gets hard to clean when it solidifies X3

Hammy...
Im...
Looking for some good 100% done Maps.. for the Map Pack, going for the official download.
Im interested of the remake of GreatFalls.. what do you say? :)
Your Custommeshes (if used) will be safe and your name will be in the access-map, telling that you made the map.

Offline Hamilton

• Experienced Traveler
  • Stand your ground.
    • View Profile
Re: [1.06] Ham-maps (WIP) [2 maps up]
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 07:32:45 pm »
Centralis and GleamingFalls are live~ (and by default, tunnel4 is now open lol)

Tigg, that would be awesome~ Though I'm not overly concerned about my meshes (they are all up for download in the mesh section of the forum anyways lol) nor having my name attached to it (unless it were /not/ something that buzzed in your face every-time you entered the map lol).

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
    • t-i-g-g
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
Re: [1.06] Ham-maps (WIP) [2 maps up]
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 12:01:10 pm »
Centralis and GleamingFalls are live~ (and by default, tunnel4 is now open lol)

Tigg, that would be awesome~ Though I'm not overly concerned about my meshes (they are all up for download in the mesh section of the forum anyways lol) nor having my name attached to it (unless it were /not/ something that buzzed in your face every-time you entered the map lol).

Yey lol, but theres one thing, i would need the map files (not the exported ones) to make the map accessable to the pathways map and back to it. Thou i would just only want the Falls map, not the rest what is connected to it. I would not alter any of the files, of course nor change anything placed in the map, except the portal to get back to the pathways map. Now it just depends on hoch much you trust me, LOL.

Offline Hamilton

• Experienced Traveler
  • Stand your ground.
    • View Profile
Re: [1.06] Ham-maps (WIP) [2 maps up/fixed]
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 05:11:12 pm »
fixed: previously, centralis was saved as 'worldmap/Centralis'. Before releasing, I changed it to 'centralis/Centralis' however it wasn't till late last-night I realized I had forgotten to make the same changes to the tunnels. This meant that once you entered tunnel4 and gleamingfalls, you could not exit through the portals. This has been corrected. The link up now is the corrected download. If you already downloaded gleamingfalls, the only file you will need is tunnel4.fhm.

Aw, Tigg, why wouldn't I trust you~? ^^ I'd probably never notice a change anyways. There's so much stuff o.o;

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
    • t-i-g-g
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 05:29:36 pm »
Aw, Tigg, why wouldn't I trust you~? ^^ I'd probably never notice a change anyways. There's so much stuff o.o;

Lulz well, i myself am a very cautious person, i dont even trust someone much if he/she is Admin, you know. Well, if you want to send me the Map-Files n Meshes annnd materials i need, then, i would gladly insert everything to the Map-Pack. Just mail me a downloadlink, mebbe via PM?

PeanutButter

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 12:57:58 pm »
I got a name for the map called desert: Jangwa , it means desert in swahili :P

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 04:11:13 pm »
I have some names for Forest

The Sunlight Woods, or The Wilderness? ( yeah, I know, the wilderness... not so catchy )
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 09:34:49 pm by Firespirit »

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2011, 06:51:24 pm »
it was great fun testin the maps for u hammy hope i can help you test some more in future ^_^