Author Topic: [Work In Progress Project] Arctic Iceberg Map [Available pack/pride camps/dens]  (Read 1235 times)

rawr_loud

Okay now I had been working all day on this one and I'm excited to display the first Sneak Peek of my Arctic Map! >.< Now this map is going to be completely open for Role-Playing (I made it mainly for wolf packs or snow leopards but Cat Clans can probably make it work, though it has a TON of water.  :D) It has two camps complete with a leader's rock and three dens, one for the leader, his children, and his mate, one den for the children and mothers, and one for fighters/hunters. I may make an elder den but I don't know if that's REALLY necessary.  :-\ I also made snow run non-stop. The map has three complete forests, icebergs, three mountain ranges and enough room for two separate role-playing groups/packs. I will probably add more custom stuff but for now I'm fixing the little glitches and stuff like that. ^_^ So here is the picture link:

http://rawrloud.deviantart.com/#/d3j402z

I hope it doesn't suck. >.< This is only the third map I ever made so I'm kinda lacking the experience. Lol! Dun worry folks. I'm getting the hang of it.  8)

Oh and P.S: The wolf in the picture is my main wolf. Her name is Karee and she's kinda distinctive so feel free to add me if you see me around Fluorite Plains. ^_^ I am open to anyone's friend request. (Just be nice...  ;) )
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 06:31:31 pm by Jessi Prizzler »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Arctic Map Sneak Peek ^_^
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 03:13:42 am »
  Please read the stickies and change your thread before it is locked.

Other than that, looks good.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 02:43:34 pm »
^
Looks great!

Offline GotaCacel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 03:56:34 pm »
damn, when I look at that picture it's like I am looking at my own map.
it has the same view from a certain point.

rawr_loud

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 06:26:36 pm »
Heh, I tried to make one of the three sections of land visible enough. It was a hard shot to get because I needed water in it, too. >.< It's almost done but I'm now searching for some custom meshes to jazz up the camps a little more. I took a few more screen-shots of the camps and such but none are good enough to display. :-/ Hopefully it'll be done by late tonight or sometime tomorrow. Hopefully anyways... So, I'm very excited for this map to be completed! If I have to place another tree down I think my head is going to explode. >.< LOL.