Author Topic: Camelot's plethora of Warriors OCs -- Warriors (c) Erin Hunter  (Read 1993 times)

Offline issycat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Camelot's plethora of Warriors OCs -- Warriors (c) Erin Hunter
« on: October 29, 2016, 01:04:25 am »
Hey, everyone!

So, here is my list of my most beloved and imo, funnest to RP OCs I've had in the past, as well as my current(s)!

1. Specklepaw/heart - A pale furred tabby she-cat with green eyes;

Specklepaw was my very first Warriors OC I ever had and actually RPed on! She is so sentimental to me, and lots of others who have helped me to develop her story. Sadly, she passed away about a year ago alongside her mate Wildstripe, and surrounded by her friends and what little family she had left.

She left behind a single daughter, who would carry on her legacy. (With Coalfrost's brother's son, Mothgaze. Long story.)

2. Sparrowkit/Coalpaw/Coalfrost - An originally yellow-ish brown tom-cat with green eyes, and then later edited into a tuxedo tom-cat with icy blue eyes;

Coalkit was my first experience with kit-RP, and I must say, Coal has been my longest living OC at nearly 100 moons (96 at his death)! Coalfrost has had the toughest life of any of my OCs; His mother abandoned him with LilyClan, shortly after both losing the majority of her litter, and separating from her life-long mate. By the time Coal had become a warrior, he had fallen in love, been rejected, become depressed, lost the majority of his Clan (including his unrequited love interest) to a forest fire, and earned his title of "The Clan Grump" by the resident kits. After all of that, he met a she-cat and they settled down. She died giving birth to their first litter. But, she came back! And died again.. Oh, and one of his son's was apart of a prophecy which foretold the destruction of LilyClan. Oh, and he died. And came back. And stopped his son. And.. Yeah. He's gone, now. Old age finally caught up with the old crow. <3

I might add more to this post later, but ehh...

Thanks for reading!

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Camelot's plethora of Warriors OCs -- Warriors (c) Erin Hunter
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 02:16:28 am »
Aww poor Spottedheart! And dang, Coalfrost really did have it rough. No wonder the kits called him that. xD

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 02:25:23 am »
Sounds like you got some very interesting characters here. Hope to see em in game sometime!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 03:47:41 am »
You've got quite the backstory for these characters. Love it! ^^

Poor Coal
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Chilled.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Heh, Look At The Hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 05:35:59 am »
Very nice backstory and characters! Good work!