Author Topic: It's time something is done about this  (Read 40292 times)

Offline rocky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rocky and the pic are copyrighted to me, DONOT use
    • View Profile
Re: It's time something is done about this
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2011, 02:39:51 am »
AMEN Red, Amen. <3

Kovu. Either you need to hire someone that is capable of fixing the problems, or hand the game over to someone else if you're just going to leave us here. I've never seen you on the forums except probably once, when I viewed your profile. If it is too much stress for you anymore, try as I suggested.

and about your FaceBook game.

WHY are you making another game when your current game, FeralHeart, which has become a complete HIT, needs attention? You ignore it like a dead animal! Along with your players! Does FH not matter anymore? Would you like it to die just as IT did?

I was driven back to Impressive Title because of Feralheart's condition. I consider Impressive Title better than FH's condition. Just my opinion. This needs to change, and it needs to change now before you lose more members, or even lose FH altogether.

To tell you the truth, Kovu. You need to face some facts. I and many others don't see FH surviving after the release of Aro'Kai. Sorry bud, I realize you have a life, but is it that hard to hop on the forum once in awhile to at least post a bit on the forums? Just to let everyone know you haven't totally ABANDONED us? Because that's what it sems like to me at this point.

You've abondoned us, Kovu.
well said feather but to be honest I don't believe everyone will leave FH for AK when it comes out. FH has alot of loyal members besides myself that will stick by its side, Me and a alot of others have been here since January when FH first came out and I mean look threw all the hardships FH had and everyone is still here trying to make things work. All were asking for is more structure kov, a game like this with its growing numbers can get a bit crazy and juggling both a game and real life can be hard, we know, trust us,but all we ask is for you to be a more active and here for us to help and give updates when needed. We all need help once in awhile and as hard as it must be to ask for it for alot of people,trust me I understand that, sometimes its necessary at least for a bit just to straighten things back to normal. This isint an attack kov,we just love FH and we want to keep it alive for as long as possible.All of us, admins,mods,citizens  are all here showing are passion for the game and to keep it around. Some things just need to be taken care of.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 02:25:03 pm by frankie »

Featherclawspirit

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2011, 02:48:18 am »
Oh, I know, Rocky. I know there are some very loyal members.
however, I can easily see FH slowly being emptied after the introduction of Aro'Kai.

I also really do not see how Kovu couldn't have just been a tad bit active on the forums. It blows my mind how the creator of the game doesn't seem to care or visit said game. I've only seen him online once, and that was in a friend's screenshot. I don't expect him to be super active, but I'd at least like to SEE him at least once on this forum, posting information instead of leaving his staff in the dark to fend for themselves. They're steering blind here! Without structure, FH will fall.

It's getting into code red stage. We need Kovu to step in obviously, because even his head admin, Red, is getting concerned.

The fact that Red hasn't spoken with Kov much at all also worries me. You CANNOT. I repeat CANNOT. Have order without communication and without the staff team working as just that: a team.

I think the current staff can handle it just fine as of now, but they have no idea where to go. They have virtually no direction from Kovu. Many have quit the staff because of this situation, including one of my good friends, Gem.

I have talked to her before and she described the current situation as a complete mess.

After seeing this thread, I have to agree.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 03:01:36 am by Featherclaw »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2011, 03:13:23 am »
If you want to believe that the staff is a mess you are very free to do so. I do believe what we aim for is more clear when we spend the time here as we do. However I can't see where kov is planning with this game, nor where it's heading when nothing is really done.

As mentioned, the staff can't do anything about the game if they are not given the help or admittance to do so. Things that need changes and fixes will just lay there, and we will have to deal with something we simply can't because the game remains what it is with no changes.

This is simply not that we need help with what to do, this is more about things that we can't do because how things are. Please understand this since it's crucial. The concern is all about the game, and we aren't able to do anything even though changes are needed, kov is one that are able to make this happen though and this can almost be seen as a cry for help when it comes to the game.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

wolfgirl56

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2011, 03:14:47 am »
Well said Red, well said.

Featherclawspirit

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2011, 03:28:37 am »
If you want to believe that the staff is a mess you are very free to do so. I do believe what we aim for is more clear when we spend the time here as we do. However I can't see where kov is planning with this game, nor where it's heading when nothing is really done.

As mentioned, the staff can't do anything about the game if they are not given the help or admittance to do so. Things that need changes and fixes will just lay there, and we will have to deal with something we simply can't because the game remains what it is with no changes.

This is simply not that we need help with what to do, this is more about things that we can't do because how things are. Please understand this since it's crucial. The concern is all about the game, and we aren't able to do anything even though changes are needed, kov is one that are able to make this happen though and this can almost be seen as a cry for help when it comes to the game.

I understand completely about your concern, as I share it too. I wasn't trying to diss the current staff or anything, as I am completely sure you all work very hard to keep this game going for the members, nor was I suggesting you guys have no idea what you are doing. Just that having some help/direction from the creator of the game itself is very much needed, and said creator seems to be ignoring the game altogether.

Kovu has to learn that just because he hired a staff team, doesn't mean he can leave said staff to control the game without his presence! He's the complete boss. The one in charge of FH's fate. Right now, he's leaving FH to die.

I personally think Kovu needs to set priorities. My opinion is that he should have fixed up FH before he started on this facebook game.

I also suggest Kovu take notice of all the concerns of the FH community. I know several people that have messaged him on facebook, since he is obviously oblivious to the issues on the forum and game, and every single time he either doesn't reply, or denies their concern.

In fact, I seriously doubt Kovu will even see this thread unless someone links it on his Facebook page or something.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2011, 04:37:21 am »
Well said Red.

Ever since joining FH back in January, I've always had high hopes for an awesome game, because I heard IT was amazing, and everyone loved it. As months dragged on, I've become quite familiar with the community and had quite a lot of friends. FH is the reason why I have many good friends now.
Like you said, something has to be done about FH. I left before because I felt as if it was going no where. That was back in July, a bit before the recent patch was released. I left because I had realized that nothing was going to be done about FH, and looking back a few times on Kovu's profile, I saw that he has not signed in for quite a while. I was shocked, because he was the creator of FH, and I thought he would be active on the forum. But, I realized why he wasn't active. It was because he was away working on a facebook game. I was shocked because I thought he would be working on FH instead, since it pretty much is a WIP. So then I just left, since I noticed nothing was going to be done about FH, as it seemed in my eyes. I came back because I felt like revisiting the community I was once so interested in. Upon my return, I saw a lot a few rant threads, and FH+ being released. I was really confused then because why couldn't Kovu just make that an FH update? I mean, does FH+ really have to be separate? Is it that hard to implement it onto the old FH? It would have made many users happy. Since FH+ doesn't work on my computer and others as well, from what I've seen. Really. Kovu, if you're trying to satisfy the FH community, do come back and work on FH bugs, etc. Instead of making new versions of FH for users to parade around in.

NOTE: I am NOT in anyway trying to be disrespectful here. I'm only giving my honest opinion on this issue.

Offline KamexElite

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2011, 04:53:38 am »
You have a lot of guts to actually say all of this, Red.
I agree on what you have said; The bug glitches need fixing. Kov has said ingame once that he has no clue how to fix the bug on why the groups disappear after a while, and that's not his fault, so he need time to work out how to fix it - but he does need to fix it. Someone can't just go "I dunno, I give up", it just doesn't work that way.

I have heard from people that Kov refuses to actually let them help him with Feralheart.
All he needs to do is add a few things in once every few months; Or even better, make an auto-updater the staff can have to add in markings and emotes when we feel we want/need too.

The members here all love Kov's game. But how long will it be before they're completely bored of it? I can't remember what game it was, but it didn't get a small update in years, and the member rate dropped from 1,000 online a day to 5 at most. We don't want that happening to FH.

So, what do you members think? Will you sooner or later get bored of the current FH we have and want bigger updates in the future? We got told Wings and Prey are coming. Is that still happening, and if it is, how many months until it actually happens?

I have sent this thread to Kov. I'd like you members to post your opinions on the current FH and how often you would like to see updates so he can see~

I hate to say it, but I know of decent amount of people who are already bored of FH. I myself am one. I thought FH+ would be enough to get that excitement back, but it really wasn't. A nice big update with bugs and glitches fixed and possibly some new markings or emotes or SOMETHING could keep us entertained, if even for a little while.

Offline DarkendStride

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Got herbs?
    • View Profile
    • Meh Youtube channel~ <3
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2011, 05:11:54 am »
I completely agree with you Red, and personally would be happy to help develop this game and go down swinging for it. I've been a game developer for many years (As a hobby) and none of my games were actually released. But, I made them for the practice, passion, and fun of doing so; And if Kovu can't be bothered to actually maintain and manage such a task, then he should throw the stick to someone else that would gratefully carry it.

I hope you're heard and something is done to give this game a kick in the tires; So it can properly give everyone a run for they're money.

~Kekitan
This is not the wolf you are looking for.~ - Waves paw -

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2011, 05:40:02 am »
Honestly Red, i agree. I'm not against Kovu in any horrible way, im glad he made a game for us etc. But like stated from many ppl. Take some Dam pride in your game and keep it updated. FH+ to me and i love TLK4ever, was a joke, many things added to FH are bugged, glitch, slow, not tested properly....and generally NOT needed. I enjoyed the idea of having it expanded more, but why not do that for the game itself? Im grateful for the many members who provide stuff for this game, i do likewise with my Presets and Maps. I also try to help on the forums at times with questions. But there is tooo many questions regarding bugs.

Bugs  ha its funny now, they've never been fixed from day 1 !!! Group Glitch, Chat, clicking on ppls name and getting differ usernames up, bad tokens, too many to keep typing...and i mean WAYY to many. I have offered my help in the past, offered suggestions, some ideas, even some computer help, which i do for friends anyways. But why continue when in the end another issue will arise..because yet again nothing is being fixed. Only thing i can be glad about atm is the increased Activity of the mods on game. Some yea are WAY to HARSH warning u for saying ass while others allow chars with the name sex hump ppl, rape ppl, stupid trollers, and fights to arise. All the mods need to be on the same lvl of discipline, because if one doesn't take action to many players its considered ok until suddenly a random ban. WITHOUT WARNING! Now i haven't been banned myself, yes some perfect angel -.- eh...but friends text me message me etc bout convo's they have had with mods and banning s in which i clearly see nothing wrong.

Maps...good ol maps. That are completely BORING! i cant wait to jump on the rock with another 50 players because everyone sticks in either Bonfire (major lag fest) or flourite. I loved the pathways map that was released, and sadly some things needed to be fed with it. But i want maps actually added to game. Not this DOWNLOAD here stuff. I make map packs etc so ppl can have almost a second area on FH. To escape the same ol stuff. And i know of many great map makers on this game that honestly should be part of FH maps for game-play. They should be part of the staff.

Marking is another one, sooo many markings out now, but u gotta download, why not simply ask the person who made it if its ok to add to FH game and make it available to EVERYONE. I know there's been a few additions to markings...(yay for 2-3 markings -.-) Hammy makes like 50+ markings, My group has there own we make a bunch of em, there's over 200+ markings u can easily find through members, JUST ADD em already. This goes for emotes, is it really that hard to add them....

All in all this is more rant then suggestions now, cuz i know this will proly fall on deaf ears, another members saying his/her ideas...thoughts...that apparently don't matter. This and i fear to say this...THIS is why MOST will move to Arokai. Not that im dragging them in or anything, but shes putting alot of thought into her game, the ideas ppl suggest to her. FH can be the same, i don't wanna see it become a back seat driver, and never be used again if everyone likes Arokai. FH needs many fixes, that's what needs to be done, maps,markings,presets can wait...We have or own way of getting them atm, But fix the bugs already, its one reason why im moving from this game eventually if i see that no matter what i do Nothing will be accomplished.

So id like to thank you Red, u broke the way for this, this discussion was up before, but was removed and by whom i have no idea, this was months ago. I'm sure now that Kovu finally see's that its not just us complaining that even staff cant deal wit this crap anymore....

Edit: Forgot to add...STOP MESSING WITH FB AND WORK ON GAME INSTEAD. Im tired of Flash games, FB this and that, oh look FH now has a FB!...uhhh who cares? i want a working game, not a FB page, not to mention a flash game that proly works better then this game... Sorry my opinion right there with anger ._.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:47:31 am by Ouka/Hanzo »

Offline sorrowful heart

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2011, 05:54:56 am »
Ok im not really that old of a member unless five months is old anyways, i do know the game needs fixes like everyone says. Anyways im going to keep this short but more than likely not sweet. (ok its obvious i have no clue what to say) But like everyone said it does need fixes. A fix that would be epical is if temple of dreams got fixed. Ive noticed that its a pain in the rear is when small canines or felines (pups or kittens) try to climb up the last stairs before they reach the top, if theyre running that is, they fall down and go splash into the water below. Same with that real big Platuoe (please excuse bad spelling) thingy by cape portal. Also like Tik said, there does need to be an age limit. Although rape has gone down there are still pedofiles. Anyways Ouka amazing post it was epical although im not so sure if it was for kovu if he even bothers reading this site anymore. ~Mirror