Author Topic: January Update 1/1  (Read 26629 times)

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
Re: January Update 1/12
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2012, 01:48:09 am »
is happy to have the new stuff but umms we need more landmarks in south pole peopel keep getting lost put few rocks there or something.

Offline krxterm1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2012, 01:00:26 am »
congrats to the winners and thanks for the update

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2012, 01:43:30 am »
yes and congrats to the winners

Bloodywing

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2012, 11:38:03 pm »
Hey first I would like to say the new degsins are awesome ;D  But my birthday is coming feberuray 18th and I would like to ask for a gift for everone here. I would like to supgest some more things just to add ;) Thats if your not busy o..or don't want to do the work i don't ant to bother you. One, you can carry others and if they don't want to be carried they can press the tab key. And the 1 key to carry others ::) Second to acully hunt rabbits, mice, fish, elks, zebras, bufflo. deer, and birds. Thrid to hunt for fun and eat the food by pressing the e key. But you don't just die of hungry like on wolfquest. You now i mean like no hungry gage or health gage just hunt for fun and to eat to be like a real pack and others don't even have to hunt :-* Frouth, to be able to carry food to places ad share food with others :D Last is you can press the g key and type in cry, broken leg,or etc and it will happen ;D like broken leg you run slower. and if you want to this is just a idea you can press the f key to bite people :D and they have a health gage its only for fights though you get three marks and ever time you get hit you you lose a mark if you lose all of them you fall and die then you have five seconds untill you you are alive again. if you have the strengh below the middle you are a pup and have one life. if you are in middle in size or higher then that then you get three lives but if you are a leader of a pack you get five lives. But if not leader and in a pack you still only have three lives. Thanks for reading please make my wish come ture I've been to nerves to ask untill now thank you. All I want is to make others happy on my birthday :D Don't make me cry I just want these things like something good to happen on my birthday :'( T..Th...Thank you so much if you are even reading this I hope you will choose at least three of my wishes happen Thanks bye ::)

Offline plugnickel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hai there!! CAKE or DEATH! Or a Hug *^-^*
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2012, 01:17:00 am »
Hey first I would like to say the new degsins are awesome ;D  But my birthday is coming feberuray 18th and I would like to ask for a gift for everone here. I would like to supgest some more things just to add ;) Thats if your not busy o..or don't want to do the work i don't ant to bother you. One, you can carry others and if they don't want to be carried they can press the tab key. And the 1 key to carry others ::) Second to acully hunt rabbits, mice, fish, elks, zebras, bufflo. deer, and birds. Thrid to hunt for fun and eat the food by pressing the e key. But you don't just die of hungry like on wolfquest. You now i mean like no hungry gage or health gage just hunt for fun and to eat to be like a real pack and others don't even have to hunt :-* Frouth, to be able to carry food to places ad share food with others :D Last is you can press the g key and type in cry, broken leg,or etc and it will happen ;D like broken leg you run slower. and if you want to this is just a idea you can press the f key to bite people :D and they have a health gage its only for fights though you get three marks and ever time you get hit you you lose a mark if you lose all of them you fall and die then you have five seconds untill you you are alive again. if you have the strengh below the middle you are a pup and have one life. if you are in middle in size or higher then that then you get three lives but if you are a leader of a pack you get five lives. But if not leader and in a pack you still only have three lives. Thanks for reading please make my wish come ture I've been to nerves to ask untill now thank you. All I want is to make others happy on my birthday :D Don't make me cry I just want these things like something good to happen on my birthday :'( T..Th...Thank you so much if you are even reading this I hope you will choose at least three of my wishes happen Thanks bye ::)
OMG i would have wrote that myself if i had the brains.....xD
anyways my point is:your paragraph is exactly what FH needs.Kovu,u promised us hunting,u did not(not to be mean :*( ) anyways,FH needs this or it will plum-it and crash. because in my 2yrs of gaming lots of people have been asking for all those things Alpha demon said. Because in RP u have u pretend(yes i have heard of imagination and i do it all the time)and it sucks.In the chat bar your just standing there when your pretending to do that action,or what-ever you are doing.And in RP u are asked to hunt and all u bring back is "air".-sigh- alright enough complaining.Red read this a couple times or like i said earlier (i know you and the team of FH trying your best)"FH will plum-it and crash" into the the forgotten games of the internet.
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white;

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2012, 01:28:39 am »
i lvoe the new changes to the site.  amkes it easier to find things

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2012, 12:16:05 pm »
Lilly, Kovu is not a mircale worker, he has a life of his own. I'm prety sure he'll be planning something for the next update, but I don't think its a good idea if the Staff release a download you must get to play the game every month (or earlier),

Just be patient. Making movable figures which you are able to hunt will take a lot of time, becuase if it were to be added FH would need quite a lot of programming.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline plugnickel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hai there!! CAKE or DEATH! Or a Hug *^-^*
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2012, 09:07:19 pm »
@Zaroge,yes i understand that but Fh is becoming boring
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white;

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2012, 12:19:21 am »

KovuLKD doesn't have to change his schedule just because YOU are getting bored.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2012, 01:32:22 am »
that true even if you are bored go roleplay and be patient lilly fluffy butt. 

KovuLKD doesn't have to change his schedule just because YOU are getting bored.