Poll

SOPA/ACTA/PIPA?

I think they're a good idea to fight against pirating!
It's good to defend copyright laws, but they're taking it a bit far. (Sign a petition!)
I am against them. (Sign a petition to stop them!)
What? (Check out the many helpful links below for more information)

Author Topic: [16.07.12] Internet Censorship and Copyright Legislation  (Read 71622 times)

Offline micaelaboro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: ACTA, SOPA, PIPA, Lawful Access...
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2012, 06:12:41 pm »
Im fully against the SOPA 'cause they TOTALLY crossed the line.. (like they allways do) But remember why Blockbuster broke down.. or why there are less and less professional bands or very well known singers, like Michael Jackson.. Because the recorded music companies cant pay lots of money to them.. why? Because people don't buy CD's any more! (im just telling you facts) But taking control of the whole internet is a crazy thing! D8 and nobody wants to loose Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumbrl or GOOGLE.. yes.. great google is in danger too..! this kind of things about the US government drives me mad :c Nowadays, talking about a global cyberwar is not unrealistic anymore.. Hackers will save us! x3

That was something i wanted to say, please tell me if im wrong. :s

-------------
Sorry for my bad english guys!

Sugar
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 06:17:53 pm by Mikaela »

DeathWicca

« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2012, 07:43:13 pm »
So all the users are all not able to log in for a week, that started 2 days ago, ? In meaning (amm Fearheart players?) like me??

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2012, 08:25:05 pm »
So all the users are all not able to log in for a week, that started 2 days ago, ? In meaning (amm Fearheart players?) like me??

Yes, the game is down for everyone. Please try to keep comments related to the thread. ;)

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2012, 12:04:42 am »

Okay, just making a random point here.
I'm sure you've all noticed by now that a lot of carp has been occuring in this month alone,
all concerning freedom and Internet.

SOPA and PIPA,
The pair of bills that the government hoped to slip under the radar to limit our internet (In a way)
ACTA,
The theoried Armegheddon of all internet freedoms
Lawful Access,
The Canadian equivalent to SOPA and PIPA,
and some other thing PFFFT

Seriously, what the heck is goin' on here?
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2012, 12:37:58 am »

Seriously, what the heck is goin' on here?

Honestly, this month isn't any different from any other month; it's just that the topic of debate has shifted onto something that is much more visible to us since it concerns the internet.

The internet has always been a key tool in freedom of speech when it came to any other issue or protest, therefore, now that the issue is the restriction of this tool, you see much more anger and revolt, several attempts to overthrow the laws, and more insight into those laws.

Offline TheLastPrime

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • tobikiss
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2012, 12:39:47 am »
Im realy confused about the whole thing really-_- But really!Why did this ever happen and WHY!!!! DX

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2012, 12:46:09 am »
Im realy confused about the whole thing really-_- But really!Why did this ever happen and WHY!!!! DX

The US government and others want to stop online piracy and copyright material from being posted. SOPA and PIPA are limited to certain countries, while ACTA is worldwide.

Offline LunaTheWolfSoul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -5
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2012, 06:45:40 am »
i have made a movie or video to stop SOPA :D if you sech on FH's people fight to kill SOPA can you fine it or sech on nuser1212 can you fine all the movie or video and nooooo i cant live with out feralheart and one of my friend just got a feralheart user <:C i feel so sorry for her
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 06:48:02 am by LunaTheWolfSoul »

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2012, 03:10:50 pm »
i have made a movie or video to stop SOPA :D if you sech on FH's people fight to kill SOPA can you fine it or sech on nuser1212 can you fine all the movie or video and nooooo i cant live with out feralheart and one of my friend just got a feralheart user <:C i feel so sorry for her

Umm.....I don't understand you but Is this on YouTube? And what is the name of the video?
Signature by Green

Offline Erty334

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Search H4XH4X0R on YouTube.
    • View Profile
    • H4XH4X0R
« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2012, 07:47:57 pm »
I was very sure that Anonymous would have a part in this ordeal. It turns out I was right!

__________________________________________________________________________________________
H4XH4X0R