Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 333457 times)

Offline foreveryoung92

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Death ends a life, not a relationship" I ? you
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2012, 12:17:27 am »
I applaud the decision to do this. It will be good for the users in the community to both 1) be able to get back on in a week and be free from those trolls **like it was stated, the "-Removed by moderator-" situation was out of control** and 2) get outside and have a life other than always playing FH.
I'm sure the dA account will blow up with submissions of people flipping out over not being able to play, but oh well. ^_^
Thanks, Raz, for the info!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 04:56:59 am by SpicyDirt »
Icon lineart courtesy of the fans of BBA; coloring and animation is my doing of my fursona, Luna
Find more about that here:http://www.animationsource.org/board/kay-fedewa-s-linearts-t22533.html

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2012, 12:18:51 am »
Lol just when i was having a kit,the server went offline,i read this,then i finally was like WTF.XD but i understand.^^
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline ethl

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2012, 12:19:21 am »
Wow. Im supprized its come to this, sorta. But, its a REALLY good idea! People might finally stop (for awhile) and FH will hopefully calm down for awhile. AND maybe i can get my face out of the computer screen for awhile. Anyway, Thanks!  ;D

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2012, 12:19:43 am »
Haha. I think this is funny.

Thats what you kids get for jacking around and thinking its all fun and games. Literacy and maturity people. Look it up if your dumbfounded by my words.

e.e
Bane is my idol.

Offline THROAT

• Forum Newcomer
  • Ready to unleash eleven barrels of hell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2012, 12:20:03 am »
Ha.

Person above me doesn't know the difference between "you're" and "your".

Funny stuff.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 12:21:35 am by THROAT »

Fiend

« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2012, 12:21:21 am »
Keep in mind guys, we don't know how difficult altering an animation might be for the staff members. We don't know if that's convenient for them!

Although, I too support more realistic actions.

Offline RaivenWings

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • xxraivenwingsxx.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2012, 12:21:34 am »
My thoughts? Honestly I find it rather sad that the players of the parents who are complaining just don't use the block button. Is'nt that what a block button is for? To rid yourself from seeing them/the text they type if they harrass you?

Im sorry to hear that there's a great deal of immaturity and vulgarity in the game, but this is present in EVERY internet game. Im also sorry to hear that your getting a bombardment of emails from angry parents. If those parent's are so concerned, and their children don't know to use the block button, then it is the PARENTS responsibility to get them OFF the site/game. This game does not cost any money, therefore it is both a priveledge and risk to play. There are things such as parental controls, and the PARENTS need to learn to use them/ban their children from the site if they think it is too inappropriate or  if their children cant use the block button.

I'm also curious aseveryone else, HOW do you plan to verify WHICH players have "Parental Permission? Im repeating what has been said for the sake of it not being lost in the sea of posts here.

(Also, I have used caps for emphasis, not yelling. The bold feature dosent seem to be working for me for some reason/isnt working at all.)

I was thinking the same thing.

Check out my preset commissions! Currently 50% off!]

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2012, 12:21:59 am »
*plays Impressive World*^^
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline xXJackForeverXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Flooffeh
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2012, 12:22:06 am »
This really sucks cause its my last day of holidays but I gues it has to be done...  Im really gonna be bored for the next week, oh well... i gues i haz other games i could play and see my friends on...  :-[
J.K.G

Offline ~SoulEater~

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2012, 12:22:19 am »
Thank you. This had to be done. Hopefully everyone will learn their lesson...  :)
Howling in the night.... you never can tell.... the dangers.... the warnings.... the crackling in the woods, the growling of the furry demons. They are part of me. They are part of my family. They are us.... Wolves in the night.