Author Topic: Disconnected and now can't connect to front server  (Read 2127 times)

voidfiane

Disconnected and now can't connect to front server
« on: January 24, 2012, 12:36:12 am »
So i log into game and it runs fine. then i get disconnected and tried to log back in, now i can't connect to front server.. what do i do?

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Disconnected and now can't connect to front server
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 12:47:58 am »
That'd be because of this: Click!

voidfiane

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 12:51:49 am »
well that certainly explains a lot. so off for a couple of days huh? oh well :/ lol thanks for the info ^^

Nariku

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 01:43:32 am »
Is that why when ever I try to connect to the Front Server is says Failed to connect to from server?

that makes sense then... to bad I just now. downloaded the game on this laptop... i really wanted to play. T^T

voidfiane

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 02:18:10 am »
Is that why when ever I try to connect to the Front Server is says Failed to connect to from server?

that makes sense then... to bad I just now. downloaded the game on this laptop... i really wanted to play. T^T

yeah i look all over forums but i didn't find that notice.. guess i should have looked harder.. lol

Nariku

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 02:39:55 am »

you didnt read this? O.O
this is what it's all about... and the dang trollers ruining everything... :c
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=17070.0

yeah i look all over forums but i didn't find that notice.. guess i should have looked harder.. lol