Author Topic: ~Raven's Story~  (Read 1168 times)

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
~Raven's Story~
« on: August 31, 2014, 01:15:26 am »
Well...im not gonna do a creepypasta since EVERYBODY does one, plus I cant think of one XD so ima do a story of my fursona, ravens life :3 (no its not a story about MY life its about RAVENS life). Anyways lets get started!    Raven was only 1 week old when he parents were killed, she was adopted and raised by the last two coyote/wolf mixes, they couldn't have pups of their own so when they found raven, I was like Christmas, after about 3 months the little pup could walk and talk just fine, her new family moved to a new den with friendly wolf neighbors, that's where raven met a nice but quite wolf pup named synth, he showed her around and they hung out every single day. About 1 year later something tragic happened, her adoptive parents had died of old age, she was devastated...synth's family took her in and took care of her until she was 2 in human years, on June 34, 2014..synth asked her to be his mate, raven also had a huge crush on synth ever since they first met, so of course she said yes, they traveled and traveled but just couldn't find the right den, until a young male wolf named wolvenrir bumped into them, he became one of ravens and synths best friend..after awhile they found a nice cave in fluorescent plains, they stopped there and started living there, anybody was welcome..after about 1 more year, as everybody slept a strange bird flew into the cave, it looked alot like a raven, but bigger and stronger, it had weird grey patterns all over its body..as raven slept, the strange bird flew over to her and sort of morphed into her body. Later the next day raven woke up feeling very..odd, she looked into a small pool and to her horror she had medium sized black raven wings, she was terrified yet amazed....she told her mate and her best friend wolvenrir, they too were terrified yet amazed and shocked. Raven soon got used to her new wings, she started flying and used flight as a great advantage against enemies. Raven and her family kept the wings a secret until another person spotted her, pretty soon her wings got alot of attention, but a few years later everything had passed, the excitement, the sadness, and the attention soon went away, and raven and her family lived happily ever after.  ~THE END~ :3