Author Topic: Goodbye Everyone!  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
Goodbye Everyone!
« on: September 13, 2014, 04:18:43 am »
First of all, I technically left feralheart in late August, I just finally remembered to make a goodbye thread.
Second, I know none of you know who I am. I've been around for years, I literally couldn't go a day without FH, but I never really participated in the community much at all. I was always in private maps.
I usually discussed things in the game discussion section, and that was about it!
Anyways, why am I leaving?

For pretty much the same reasons as everyone else.

1) The real world calls.
2) I really needed to get away from my addiction.
3) I ended my RP, which was the last tie I had to FH. Afterwards there was nothing left for me to take interest in.

I didn't really do anything for FH at all, I stayed hidden in my private maps, and I caused trouble a few times. In the end, this is where I end up. I already uninstalled FH. I thought it was going to be really hard to do, but I did it in a split second and uncaringly so as I rushed to create more space on my old computer. I'm really, honestly, done here.
I think I might upload a download of the last map I made for my RP to the downloads section. I'm really proud of it and I'd like others to see what I did, as a kind of goodbye. It took years to hone my map-making skills!

Anyways, FH was freaking awesome, it was a blast, and now I'm off! Thanks for existing FH, keep making people happy.

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 06:06:56 am »
That's a shame to hear. :c

I might not have known you but its always sad to see people go. Best of luck to you.

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 06:51:13 am »
even though I never met u its still sad to see somebody leave our community, I hope you had a wonderful time with us :3 goodbye for now :'3

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 12:18:08 pm »
Sad to see ya leave, floof. We welcome you back anytime if you ever decide to return ^^

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 03:27:02 pm »
Too bad you're leaving fluff 8( You were a lovely user to see around here. Best luck to you in the real world tho<3

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.