Author Topic: My preset won't work, help! {SOLVED}  (Read 6328 times)

Offline Aviarii

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • fump
    • View Profile
My preset won't work, help! {SOLVED}
« on: September 09, 2016, 11:49:05 pm »
Hello there! As you can see from the title, I need help making a preset. And if you were wondering, no, i'm not new, i've been with the server for a while now, and this is my first time making a preset. If anyone could help me, that would be amazing!

Here are my problems : The inside-ears also show as for the back of the ears, The hair color won't work, And the eye colors don't work. If someone could help me fix this, thank you! Also, I would fix the coding but, when I downloaded FH (from a while back) I never got that 'Preset_number - notepad' thing when I downloaded it.

PS, here is what I named the body parts for the preset

preset_8head.jpg
preset_8body.jpg
preset_eyes.jpg
preset_8tail.jpg
preset_8mane.jpg

I didn't add wings to the preset.

PPS, I would show pictures but, the forum said it was a 'BannedImage'.

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you! Thank you!!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you! Thank you!!! Thank you!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 02:43:10 pm by BlueMellow »
yo

ArcticGalaxy

Re: My preset won't work, help!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 11:51:28 pm »
Are the textures just not showing up at all and the preset is showing up solid white or black and yellow?

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 12:02:58 am »
As for the 'Banned Image' issue, it's due to Tinypic not being compatible with the site. I'd recommend Imgur for uploading pictures c:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 12:04:29 am by MorgraWolf »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Aviarii

• Curious Wanderer
  • fump
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 12:11:10 am »
Are the textures just not showing up at all and the preset is showing up solid white or black and yellow?
The head(well kind-of, because of the whole ear thing), tail, and body are fine, but the texture for the eyes and mane are yellow and black
(I also forgot to say what the name for the mane was. Sorry 'bout that '^^. It's called preset_8mane.jpg)
yo

Offline Aviarii

• Curious Wanderer
  • fump
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 12:12:20 am »
The head(well kind-of, because of the whole ear thing), tail, and body are fine, but the texture for the eyes and mane are yellow and black
(I also forgot to say what the name for the mane was. Sorry 'bout that '^^. It's called preset_8mane.jpg)
yo

Offline Aviarii

• Curious Wanderer
  • fump
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2016, 12:18:36 am »

Ah.. Sorry I said it 2 times, Chrome is not happy with me today '^^
yo

Offline Aviarii

• Curious Wanderer
  • fump
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2016, 12:19:38 am »
As for the 'Banned Image' issue, it's due to Tinypic not being compatible with the site. I'd recommend Imgur for uploading pictures c:
Oh, thank you!
Thank you!!!
yo

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2016, 12:21:57 am »
Inside ears problem

Look at this guide, it tells you how to place things accordingly. You can find it under "references" in your "my_presets" folder c:

Manes also need to be .png, otherwise they won't work ^^ Your eyes file doesn't have the "8" in it

You're gonna need the material file for presets. If you'd like, I can post one of my empty ones then you can copy and paste it to all of your preset folders ^^ You'll just have to change the numbers within the file accordingly
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2016, 12:23:00 am »
Ah.. Sorry I said it 2 times, Chrome is not happy with me today '^^
The site went down, I was having issues too.

And you're welcome :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Aviarii

• Curious Wanderer
  • fump
    • View Profile
Re: My preset won't work, help! {SOLVED}
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2016, 12:50:31 am »
Inside ears problem

Look at this guide, it tells you how to place things accordingly. You can find it under "references" in your "my_presets" folder c:

Manes also need to be .png, otherwise they won't work ^^ Your eyes file doesn't have the "8" in it

You're gonna need the material file for presets. If you'd like, I can post one of my empty ones then you can copy and paste it to all of your preset folders ^^ You'll just have to change the numbers within the file accordingly

Ah, thank you! I can never listen to detailed refs '^^ and yes, I would love to have the material file please. Thank you again!! :DD
Thank you!!
yo